GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood a VI saying that Christina used EA's phone...how could this be known for sure? The only way I can imagine is if she left HF a voice mail using his phone.

I never understood a VI saying that Christina used EA's phone...how could this be known for sure? The only way I can imagine is if she left HF a voice mail using his phone.

And that's exactly what was said, that CM left a voicemail and Jonni listened to it. MOOOOOOOO

But are there reported incidences of this happening? Reported to PPD. And did it happen where he took a victim to a specific spot? If not, then it's irrelevent, IMO.

according to her mother and at least one girl in the Facebook group. According to jonni more than one girl has come forward and talked to PPD (per JMcEs Facebook page). it is relevant because knowing his patterns and past behavior can give insight as to where to prioritize to search for christina in my opinion. I guess i'm the crazy type of guy that thinks past aggressive and/or inappropriate sexual behavior by someone who is accused of snatching a girl late at night, and who has significant amounts of her DNA in his trunk, and the girls never been scene or heard from again is relevant. but thats just me.

according to her mother and at least one girl in the Facebook group. According to jonni more than one girl has come forward and talked to PPD (per JMcEs Facebook page). it is relevant because knowing his patterns and past behavior can give insight as to where to prioritize to search for christina in my opinion. I guess i'm the crazy type of guy that thinks past aggressive and/or inappropriate sexual behavior by someone who is accused of snatching a girl late at night, and who has significant amounts of her DNA in his trunk, and the girls never been scene or heard from again is relevant. but thats just me.

It's relevant if he took these girls/women somewhere. If he drove by and rolled down his window to leer at them, then that tells us nothing other than he's a creep, which we already know. MOOOO

None taken at all. No need be pounced on for having your opinion. I agree sometimes people come forward after the fact when they should have said something when/if it happened.

Like his girlfriend. Why didnt she come forward with her phone and text messages right away? JMO

How do we know EA's gf didn't come forward or respond to LE's questions early on?
Refresh my memory please - not being snarky, I can't recall the details.
EA claimed he sent a text to her about his car tire being the cause of his injury.
Do we know when she spoke to LE and what she told them exactly?

How do we know who said what and when to LE?

How do we know EA's gf didn't come forward or respond to LE's questions early on?
EA claimed he sent a text to her about his car tire being the cause of his injury.

IIRC EA's girlfriend was not very forthcoming until he was in the clink. I do not believe we know what she said. MOOOOO

It was from the hearing.

Arochi’s girlfriend was interviewed around Sept. 10. She said prior to that she did not know Arochi had been out on Aug. 29 at the Shops at Legacy. She initially declined the detectives’ request to do an extraction of her phone records, but did allow them to view some messages. She recently allowed detectives to perform an extraction.Phone records indicate contact between Arochi and his girlfriend between 9-10 p.m. in which he told her he had a headache and was going to bed. There was no communication found between the two of them later that night or early in the morning Aug. 30.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Thank you.
So uptown dallas girl was the source. In the beginning, we were to believe the info from the interview she conducted with Jonni. The info did stem from Jonni, right? Or, did dallas girl make the stuff up?
Was Jonni surprised by what she wrote? back then?

It was from the hearing.

Arochi’s girlfriend was interviewed around Sept. 10. She said prior to that she did not know Arochi had been out on Aug. 29 at the Shops at Legacy. She initially declined the detectives’ request to do an extraction of her phone records, but did allow them to view some messages. She recently allowed detectives to perform an extraction.Phone records indicate contact between Arochi and his girlfriend between 9-10 p.m. in which he told her he had a headache and was going to bed. There was no communication found between the two of them later that night or early in the morning Aug. 30.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Let me say first, I'm not trying to defend EA. I'm simply confused about timing and such.
I know EA lied a lot.
But didn't he say he communicated with his gf during the day on Friday about his tires (or whatever)?
How could the gf not know before September 10, it was EA with CM? When was the video released?
LE showed up at EA's on Wednesday, September 3. September 10 was the following Wednesday.
Within the first week, wasn't the gf contacted by LE? Maybe she didn't know what to think at first.
Did she want to believe the best about him to begin with?
Did she want to consult her parents prior to giving her phone to LE (if she was confused or afraid)?
Do people think she was protecting him or that she just wasn't sure what was going on?
Maybe he told her he was being framed and she, at first, was trying/wanting to believe him.
I mean, before I see or hear the woman on the stand (or in person) I can't put her claims into context.
It sure wouldn't be the first time a man went out at night without explaining where he was going.
Or, maybe she was claiming the fifth in her own way.

Are people thinking the gf was/is afraid of him? Were they really together for four years?

I believe the video was released on September 8.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/08/ijvm.01.html

Thank you.
So uptown dallas girl was the source. In the beginning, we were to believe the info from the interview she conducted with Jonni. The info did stem from Jonni, right? Or, did dallas girl make the stuff up?
Was Jonni surprised by what she wrote? back then?

IMO, JMO, PPO, HMO

Jonni did the inerview with Uptown Dallas Girl. AFTER UDG reported the false assault/kidnapping, Jonni distanced herself. BUT she did do the initial interview. MOOOOOO

Well they did. Tomorrow I'll try to link to where they did. It was more than one place because the topic was hot for awhile. I'm fading now.

Let me say first, I'm not trying to defend EA. I'm simply confused about timing and such.
I know EA lied a lot.
But didn't he say he communicated with his gf during the day on Friday about his tires (or whatever)?
How could the gf not know before September 10, it was EA with CM? When was the video released?
LE showed up at EA's on Wednesday, September 3. September 10 was the following Wednesday.
Within the first week, wasn't the gf contacted by LE? Maybe she didn't know what to think at first.
Did she want to believe the best about him to begin with?
Did she want to consult her parents prior to giving her phone to LE (if she was confused or afraid)?
Do people think she was protecting him or that she just wasn't sure what was going on?
Maybe he told her he was being framed and she, at first, was trying/wanting to believe him.
I mean, before I see or hear the woman on the stand (or in person) I can't put her claims into context.
It sure wouldn't be the first time a man went out at night without explaining where he was going.
Or, maybe she was claiming the fifth in her own way.

Are people thinking the gf was/is afraid of him? Were they really together for four years?

I believe the video was released on September 8.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/08/ijvm.01.html

Apparently the girlfriend was uber religious and they were only able to see each other once a week (MOO BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A LINK)

Now, how often they communicated via text, voice, etc. no one knows (except LE)

I'm thinking she was his bring home to mama girl but not his wet the lily girl. She was likely clueless to his extra carriculars. JMO

IMO, JMO, PPO, HMO

Jonni did the inerview with Uptown Dallas Girl. AFTER UDG reported the false assault/kidnapping, Jonni distanced herself. BUT she did do the initial interview. MOOOOOO

Oh, I realize that part (about the second bogus report which is another subject altogether).
But does that mean everything Jonni told UDG during the interview was false or falsely reported (as far as Jonni is concerned)?
What I'm saying is Jonni was involved in the initial process, right?

Oh, I realize that part (about the second bogus report which is another subject altogether).
But does that mean everything Jonni told UDG during the interview was false or falsely reported (as far as Jonni is concerned)?
What I'm saying is Jonni was involved in the initial process, right?

Yes, you are right. IMO She did the interview. She just distanced herself after the false reports came out. MOOOOOOOOO

It certainly gets confusing when the discussion is about "What did we previously believe, and why did we believe it back then?"

I'd say we gain nothing from time spent going back and trying to revisit discussions of the past that had been based on lesser understanding at the time. We have to recognize that family and VIs in this case are at the mercy of what they have been told at a point in time, and even LE's thinking evolves with more evidence. If things have changed, they have changed. ~shrug~

IMO the "reality check" and the thing to tie our understanding to, is the "sworn to be true" testimony in court and in affidavits. What was said there (to the extent we know it) should be reliable to the extent of how it was said in court, and that gives us a chance to go back and erase previous misconceptions. Rather than cling to and wallow in the prior things we didn't know, it seems to me the emerging sworn info provides an opportunity to move forward with a better light of understanding and knowledge.

Just catching up here but Christina (IMO) would never text HF asking for drugs no matter how angry
She maybe was at him.
Not even from someone else's phone.
It's my opinion EA had his number already.

All jmvoo

It's hard to know what to make of the various texts and calls. We don't even know for sure everything that was said or sent, and in some cases not sure who sent them. So, it's not very good evidence of anything.

At the end of the day, we are left with speculative guesses based on whatever assumptions we want to make. Not reliable at all, just a guess.

And ultimately, none of those guesses can tell us anything helpful, because one guess leads to another which leads to another and so on, and all the possibilities still go to the same place - -
1 EA and CM walk to the garage,
2 at some point he puts her IN HIS TRUNK, and
3 she was never seen or heard from again

The place to get answers (rather than pure guesses)? EA.

If we had a way to take him by his heels, turn him upside down, and shake him until answers fall out, we could learn enough to solve this case and know exactly what happened. But since that isn't possible, we're probably left to our speculating here, and legally left to prosecuting, convicting, and maybe executing him for his involvement, without knowing if he acted alone or exactly how/why he did what he did.

If there were more involved and we don't know who they were, and we don't get all of them, at least we can get one. I certainly can't feel sorry for him if he wants to bear the brunt of the law alone. And, based on what we know so far, there isn't anyone else involved anyhow, so there's that. Any chase for "others" may be chasing shadows that never existed.

I think there is.a lot.more to.this tragedy.

Let's start with why was he even there?
I have my ideas.

Are we so sure no one else was in that garage with them?
Was she taken out of one vehicle and placed in another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState