GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Christina was lured out by the entire group in order to do her harm?? Or to get drugs? I can't imagine HF being the only source, especially since he did not even live nearby.

I can't imagine why Christina would be lured to this group of people either. I'm sure they had other sources for whatever they wanted. And they split up into separate groups at times. Christina was upset. EA was upset. Drugs and alcohol are a deadly combination alone - mix that with angry folks - well I suspect the outcome is never good.

I agree. I follow a lot of web sleuth cases this is the only one were discussing all aspects seems to be discouraged ( the other friends their, the possibility that someone else was involved, the life style of the victim, etc.) just seems to me you can't have too much to talk about.

The main concern is finding this young woman, I really don't care whom I offend trying to do that.

100% agree. You are right. Any discussion that involves profiling the victim is met with great resistance imo. Just a different mindset I guess from the other forums here. Jmo

I can't imagine why Christina would be lured to this group of people either. I'm sure they had other sources for whatever they wanted. And they split up into separate groups at times. Christina was upset. EA was upset. Drugs and alcohol are a deadly combination alone - mix that with angry folks - well I suspect the outcome is never good.

Wasn't this group friends of Christina's from high school? If I am off in left field, I apologize.

Just my opinion only because I don't have a link. I think EA worked at Top Golf in the past. That might be a clue to one of his hobbies and a clue for places to look for CM.

That seems likely to me. Doesn't like to get dirty or sweat type person. Type of person to play a sport where you move slowly and dress nice. Yup.

Wasn't this group friends of Christina's from high school? If I am off in left field, I apologize.

You are correct. They went to the same HUMONGOUS high school. I don't think this was a tight-knit, BFFs kind of group. The high school is 10th through 12th grade.

"This high school has a total enrollment of 3695 students with approximately 226 full-time teachers. It has a student to teacher ratio of about 16 students per teacher. The average student-teacher ratio for Collin County is 14 to 1."

http://publicschoolsk12.com/high-schools/tx/collin-county/480789000117.html

Unfortunately, the more crime stories I hear about and follow the more I realize it does happen. Revenge. Karma. drinking and doing drugs and making stupid decisions. And sadly people get away with it and DONT implicate others involved in the crime in the process. Here is a case where it is believed the young man's ex fiance was involved in having him murdered. I believe after what I have read he was lured out drinking that night. The two men who are believed to have done it and arrested for his murder were released. https://m.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Eddie-Williams/514975248600510

I would hope LE thoroughly followed up on the possibility Christina was set up that night by her ex or his friends. JMO

Executing him?

Very much a possibility. If she never shows up again and the state wants to pursue murder charges, death is one of the options in Texas for someone convicted of murder.

That seems likely to me. Doesn't like to get dirty or sweat type person. Type of person to play a sport where you move slowly and dress nice. Yup.

I wonder if he played golf in high school??? Guess he liked Adderall so he could focus on hitting the ball. :wink:

I wonder if he played golf in high school??? Guess he liked Adderall so he could focus on hitting the ball. :wink:

That would be the only way I'd be able to focus on such a slow game.

I've never been to top golf. All I know it's golfing. Someone who golfs goes to cold courses (duh) and that would be about a dumbass place to hide a body.

What else would a golfer do with someone?..

That would be the only way I'd be able to focus on such a slow game.

I've never been to top golf. All I know it's golfing. Someone who golfs goes to cold courses (duh) and that would be about a dumbass place to hide a body.

What else would a golfer do with someone?..

It's a bar too. Golfers do like a good stiff drink to relax after a stressful game, I suppose. As far as a golf course not being a good place to dump a body, I agree. There's water though and sand pits and wooded areas around golf courses though.

Curious to see if he ever took Christina to his home. LE took quite a bit of stuff from the home. They must feel at some point Christina ended up at his home, or at least her stuff.

AFAIK Top Golf isn't even a golf course, so the idea that he would have some inside info on where to hide her on their golf course makes no sense. From what I know of their other locations, all of their "golfing" happens on an enclosed manicured field completely surrounded by netting with lots of spotlights, certainly no place to hide a kidnapped person or a dead body.

I am very curious to about what all they took from his home. That, along with the 2 trash pulls and the 3 searches of the car are going to tie it all together. I personally don't think it was a set-up, or that she was lured anywhere - I think it was a sudden rage from EA. And whoever said he is just like Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony are pretty spot on...they can not stop lying if they wanted to.

AFAIK Top Golf isn't even a golf course, so the idea that he would have some inside info on where to hide her on their golf course makes no sense. From what I know of their other locations, all of their "golfing" happens on an enclosed manicured field completely surrounded by netting with lots of spotlights, certainly no place to hide a kidnapped person or a dead body.

By golly! You're right!

"As you’d expect, the story of Topgolf began on a driving range, where two brothers were practicing their swings. The year was 2000.

As boredom took hold, the brothers began brainstorming ways they could liven up their range experience and improve their skills at the same time. Why wasn’t there a place where they could work on their game and also have the best time of their lives? Why couldn’t they know exactly where their ball had landed?

The idea for Topgolf was born."

http://topgolf.com/us/company/about-us/

What about the dumpster at Topgolf in Allen? Could he have dumped Christina there?

I also think they took the passenger seat belt and mat to prove that she was never in the passenger seat. JMO
I do have a question about her involvement with HF and his dealing ways. Yes, she wanted him to quit, but was he under some great pressure to make money that night? I know that's in left field and probably can't be answered, but it could have something to do with why she went with this group. I have no idea, and I would be surprised if the night had anything to do with HF except for her wanting to get in touch with him. Was she always like that with him (sorry, some girls are) or was she upset because of what he said about running into ALP? That may be the only coincidence to me. JMO

I also think they took the passenger seat belt and mat to prove that she was never in the passenger seat. JMO
I do have a question about her involvement with HF and his dealing ways. Yes, she wanted him to quit, but was he under some great pressure to make money that night? I know that's in left field and probably can't be answered, but it could have something to do with why she went with this group. I have no idea, and I would be surprised if the night had anything to do with HF except for her wanting to get in touch with him. Was she always like that with him (sorry, some girls are) or was she upset because of what he said about running into ALP? That may be the only coincidence to me. JMO

I don't think we will ever know why Christina was upset. We are not allowed to explore that avenue because we cannot speculate regarding anyone's involvement but EA. My apologies to anyone who is offended by my reply.

I also think they took the passenger seat belt and mat to prove that she was never in the passenger seat.

I think they actually worked from the opposite angle. IMO they were looking for evidence of where she WAS, theorized she was in the passenger seat, looked for evidence as you've noted, and didn't find any to prove their thinking.

Not finding any, then they certainly can't prove she was there. But it doesn't prove she wasn't there either, because any evidence of her presence could have been removed by effective cleaning/vacuuming before they had access to the vehicle.

When did they last see each other?
Who put together this little shin dig and when?
Why was EA there or even SN
The phone call with ALP early that morning is suspicious.
Im still curious as to if he was there. with them all.

We see EA and CM on video yes thats a fact....
What cant we see? Was there more to see.
Im curious!

why were they all not there as couples?

I think they actually worked from the opposite angle. IMO they were looking for evidence of where she WAS, theorized she was in the passenger seat, looked for evidence as you've noted, and didn't find any to prove their thinking.

Not finding any, then they certainly can't prove she was there. But it doesn't prove she wasn't there either, because any evidence of her presence could have been removed by effective cleaning/vacuuming before they had access to the vehicle.

It is very difficult to remove evidence. The person misses one spot and that can do them in. HOWEVER, certain fabric or upholstery protectors can prevent labs from identifying the DNA even if it is found. EA's Camaro was recently purchased (June? I know that is on here somewhere, but I can't remember the source) and may have had the seats treated. That is probably why LE removed the passenger seat belt. Even if EA cleaned the belt, it could still be inside the roller assembly from when the belt was released and rolled back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur