GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By golly! You're right!

"As you’d expect, the story of Topgolf began on a driving range, where two brothers were practicing their swings. The year was 2000.

As boredom took hold, the brothers began brainstorming ways they could liven up their range experience and improve their skills at the same time. Why wasn’t there a place where they could work on their game and also have the best time of their lives? Why couldn’t they know exactly where their ball had landed?

The idea for Topgolf was born."

http://topgolf.com/us/company/about-us/

What about the dumpster at Topgolf in Allen? Could he have dumped Christina there?

TOP GOLF
View attachment 68160

View attachment 68162

View attachment 68161

More of a place to eat, drink and pretend to golf. :laughing:

i think the idea would be that if he worked there he was likely a golfer. Golf course are sometimes built on the outskirts of an urban area and sometime abut wooded areas or tracts of land that have not yet been developed. So if any of the golf courses in the area have any adjacent properties like these it would be worth searching IMO.

I agree...Isn't there a Twin Creeks Golf Club in Allen that is surrounded by woods? If he is a golfer, he probably knows all the golf courses and clubs and if they have woods....

Im curious as to the male DNA found.
How much longer do we have to wait for that one?

I also think they took the passenger seat belt and mat to prove that she was never in the passenger seat. JMO
I do have a question about her involvement with HF and his dealing ways. Yes, she wanted him to quit, but was he under some great pressure to make money that night? I know that's in left field and probably can't be answered, but it could have something to do with why she went with this group. I have no idea, and I would be surprised if the night had anything to do with HF except for her wanting to get in touch with him. Was she always like that with him (sorry, some girls are) or was she upset because of what he said about running into ALP? That may be the only coincidence to me. JMO

I thought that too, being close to end of month, maybe rent &/or car payment, insurance, etc were due? When I was their age, the first of the month was always stressful since most bills seemed to be due all at once.

But I think he went out every weekend. He was in pretty deep IMO not a "when you need money" type of dealer.

:goodpost::ditto:

I am not convinced EA put her into the trunk at all JMO~
I am not convinced EA was a lone wolf JMO~
Basically what I am saying is I disagree with much that I have read here over the past week or so. JMO~

:goodpost: :ditto:

I'm not convinced that Christina was deceased when and however her DNA came to be on the interior trunk opening.

Oopsy daisy! My bad! Sabrina Boss drove her own vehicle to the girls night out. Per the second affidavit:

"On September 6, 2014, Detective J. Hay #1599 interviewed Sabrina Boss who was also present at Petrosky's apartment at the time Christina Morris and Enrique Gutierrez Arochi left the apartment to return to their vehicles. Detective Stamm reviewed an audio recording of this interview and told Affiant the following: Boss informed Detective Hay after the group of friends left Scruffy Duffy's, she, Paulina Petrosky and Enrique Gutierrez Arochi got into her car and drove to Whataburger. Boss, Arochi, and Petrosky then drove to Petrosky's apartment. Boss told Hay after they ate their food, Boss was tired and tried to lie down on the couch, but Arochi would not let her. Boss said she told Arochi to move and he said, "NO." Boss said she became frustrated and went to lay down in Petrosky's bed. She said about ten minutes later Arochi came into the room and said "if you're not sleeping on the couch, I'm going home." Detective Hay asked Boss if she believed Arochi was angry when she got up from the couch and Boss stated, "Yes." Boss told Detective Hay Arochi was pretty upset and the way he acted, he was pretty angry and upset. Detective Hay made the comment to Boss obviously he thought your relationship was romantic and you didn't, and Boss agreed with Detective Hay."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

Basically what I am saying is I disagree with much that I have read here over the past week or so. JMO~

Yes, THIS ^^^. I wish I could add something, but you said what I was thinking.

When will the police/EA interviews be available? TIA

Then please tell us what you do think happened, if you can? I would be so interested especially since Detective Stamm said what she did..?! I am still curious about the "unknown male dna" they found. I think I had convinced myself it was EA. I love all these different opinions, certainly open to all ideas. TIA

Yeah, he probably liked Top Golf because he didn't like to look for his balls..... lazy - fits his profile. :floorlaugh:

And since he seems so preppy then it seems so unlikely that he actually would of gotten his hands dirty going into the woods to hide her. So if that doesn't fit the profile of him ...if he didn't go into the woods an hide her then how would someone like him do it...he was drunk...he doesn't like to get dirty...not only is she missing but all of her belongings. He would of known he needed to hide her but, it seems it wouldn't be something that would be harsh on him so it would have to be something easy .... and he had no idea he would have day after day....4 days of no one noticing her missing. Just because he actually had those 4 days doesn't mean he knew he had those days. Also.... its curious to me that he seemed to think no one would tell the police he walked out with Christina and that he didn't think the police would find out that she had used his phone to connect them. He must of thought all he had to do was deny it. What gets me is he does lie so gracefully....many rage killers are usually very very nervous, act very differently after they kill someone... but EA just went about his business without blinking an eye. Its unnatural. Its like he went into full denial and he even believes it himself. But thats not the point...the point is he isn't the type to get dirty so where would someone put someone who doesn't want to get his hands dirty and doesn't know he has 4 days to do it?

The entire couch thing is confusing.
I see nothing at all that says attraction to SB...
She wants to lie down he says no she goes into the bedroom then says if yur not sleeping on the couch im going home.... I mean that just makes no sense at all.

And since he seems so preppy then it seems so unlikely that he actually would of gotten his hands dirty going into the woods to hide her. So if that doesn't fit the profile of him ...if he didn't go into the woods an hide her then how would someone like him do it...he was drunk...he doesn't like to get dirty...not only is she missing but all of her belongings. He would of known he needed to hide her but, it seems it wouldn't be something that would be harsh on him so it would have to be something easy .... and he had no idea he would have day after day....4 days of no one noticing her missing. Just because he actually had those 4 days doesn't mean he knew he had those days. Also.... its curious to me that he seemed to think no one would tell the police he walked out with Christina and that he didn't think the police would find out that she had used his phone to connect them. He must of thought all he had to do was deny it. What gets me is he does lie so gracefully....many rage killers are usually very very nervous, act very differently after they kill someone... but EA just went about his business without blinking an eye. Its unnatural. Its like he went into full denial and he even believes it himself. But thats not the point...the point is he isn't the type to get dirty so where would someone put someone who doesn't want to get his hands dirty and doesn't know he has 4 days to do it?

In the realm of do they have the right guy in EA, I would say, yes, definitely. In the realm of did someone help him after the fact, I lean towards possibly. Where could he have put her? I think he wouldn't have minded driving, even some distance, so maybe somewhere he and his family liked to visit that he knew and felt comfortable with. He strikes me as someone who does not like to get out of his comfort zone. Does he have connections/family in Oklahoma?

We can see EA and CM in the video.
Just because we cant see anyone else does not mean there was no one else there.
Who left first? Or were the others cars still there with Christinas the next day or days later.
They knew her car . Wouldn't they notice?

Why was her car not searched and taken by LE?

Excellent post! Amazing questions! It's frustrating to not know the answers, but on the other hand maybe it's a good thing we don't think like EA.

•Arochi said he walked back to Petrosky’s after Scruffy Duffies, then said he didn’t think he walked there. He said he drank more than he admitted but didn’t want to get in trouble.

•When presented with a photo showing his car leaving the Henry’s Tavern parking garage, Arochi said he thinks all the parking garages look the same, especially when he’s drunk. He said “It was just a blurry night. … I’m really distracted all the time. … I really don’t remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

It's possible he doesn't remember. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone in this group of people didn't suffer from blackouts from drinking and drugs. Of course, you would think by now he would have recovered some of his memory from that night. He's been sober for a while now so maybe his memory will get better with time.

In the realm of do they have the right guy in EA, I would say, yes, definitely. In the realm of did someone help him after the fact, I lean towards possibly. Where could he have put her? I think he wouldn't have minded driving, even some distance, so maybe somewhere he and his family liked to visit that he knew and felt comfortable with. He strikes me as someone who does not like to get out of his comfort zone. Does he have connections/family in Oklahoma?

Christina's mother lives in Oklahoma. In fact, right off the bat, her BF thought to drive to Oklahoma and post missing posters for her at truck stops along the way, and LE and Jonni let him go.

She wants to lie down he says no she goes into the bedroom then says if yur not sleeping on the couch im going home.... I mean that just makes no sense at all.

:winner::ditto::yeahthat:
JMO~
I am not convinced of the SB story or recollection or implication at all or PP's for that matter -Not buying into it is what I am saying JMO

did she go see ALP?

where were CM and SN when this couch thing was going on after Whataburger trip.
When was it that she wasn't feeling well?
when was the fight with ALP and HF?

so many questions.

:winner::ditto::yeahthat:
JMO~
I am not convinced of the SB story or recollection or implication at all or PP's for that matter -Not buying into it is what I am saying JMO

I don't either because it makes NO SENSE at all!
where was Christina?

If you don't get the sexual undertones going on there, then wow. Not sure how to explain it, but that's the type of scenario that plays out constantly for young adults from what I've seen. Most importantly, everyone there fully recognized it as well.

Christina's mother lives in Oklahoma. In fact, right off the bat, her BF thought to drive to Oklahoma and post missing posters for her at truck stops along the way, and LE and Jonni let him go.

I cannot see Christina's mom as co-conspirator. Wasn't that over 4-days later when HF headed to Choctaw. I don't think they would be carrying a body. However, it occurred to me that when it comes to identifying people, jurisdictional differences favor the perp. Even EA would have know that.

What do any of those pieces of info have to do with the question of where EA might go, to hide CM? I don't see the connection at all.

AFAIK Top Golf isn't even a golf course, so the idea that he would have some inside info on where to hide her on their golf course makes no sense. From what I know of their other locations, all of their "golfing" happens on an enclosed manicured field completely surrounded by netting with lots of spotlights, certainly no place to hide a kidnapped person or a dead body.

So at first when I read this I thought you were saying it IS likely he put her somewhere top golf related :rolling:
And I was thinking... "Steve would never say this...it's too far fetched"

Anyway yes I agree w you. But maybe golfing leads us to know more about what he likes to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj