GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple things Eileen.
1. I'm pretty sure we've hashed out that not everyone agreed this was a "Girls" night. I think it was called that at some point, but clearly there were guys there too, so, it obviously ended up NOT being just a "Girls" night, so, what were the guys doing there? I don't have a link, but didn't PP invite EA? I dunno, but it was a gaggle of friends, loosly associated through Allen high school, presumably with PP as the nucleaus, since it was her apartment. That's my take on it. It's not weird or mysterious or suspect to me that guys were there. There is no answer to "what were the guys doing there?" Because I think the idea that it was a "Girls'" night was over represented and misunderstood in the first place.

2. Why was the interaction between SB & EA sexual? They are sitting on the couch together. He's probably inching closer, getting hopeful, thinking of where this could go. (You asked where other people are, like SN & CM: it's an apartment they could be in the kitchen leaning against the counters, there might be other chairs in the living room. They are lounging around, chatting.) so it's getting late, SB tries to stretch out on the couch so she can sleep, but, because EA is thinking sex, he doesn't want to move. Maybe he encourages her to put her head or feet in his lap instead of him getting up and moving. I can imagine him rubbing her feet… rubbing her shoulders as she tries to stretch out on the couch. But she wants to sleep not have sex, or make out. He's not getting the nonverbal signals she's sending saying "no" she pulls her feet away. She asks him to move so she can sleep. She finally realizes, the guy isn't going to easily back off, so she gets up, goes down the hall to the bedroom to sleep. She stretches out on a bed (is it PP's? Does she have a guest room too? I dunno, but SB is tired) however, just as soon as she gets settled and comfy, the boy with wandering hands comes along. He comes in, he sits on the bed, maybe even lays down beside her, but she again gives him the brush off… or, maybe, given the dialogue we've been told, if PP is in the bed too. So the two girls are both in the bed together. he now realizes that she's not alone, so that's going to give EA & SB any privacy to make-out or have sex. So, he says, "If you're not going to sleep on the couch [out here in the living room, where we can be alone together] I'm going home"

About that same time, CM comes out of the kitchen and says she is ready to leave (she's finally found those darn lost keys) and EA, jumps at the chance to walk her to her car. We believe that she called SN to tell him she was still okay to drive as she approached the garage, but we don't know anything about where SN was when he received those calls… maybe he lives at SAL too, maybe he was parked somewhere different and was walking to his own car. Maybe he took the couch that was now empty when SB abandoned it.

Anyway… all those details are the product of my vivid imagination, but I've written them in to help illustrate how the couch interaction was "romantic" if you read between the lines. Clearly this stuff is seriously just MOO and full of speculation. Just ONE version of possible events.

Thing is I don't believe this group of her friends.
And I don't believe it was a Girls night out but it was what we were told.

I cant really say what I think has happened here because of Tos.
so Ill wait and see what LE decides to tell us.

I think there is.a lot.more to.this tragedy.

Let's start with why was he even there?
I have my ideas.

Excellent question!!!!!!
Girls' night out - another lie told to Jonni.
(Jonni isn't to blame for the misinformation - she was and is searching for answers.)

Hey, "Trust None".

It makes perfect sense. Been there, seen it played out, know the whole thing. Not uncommon. He wanted "be on the couch next to me" versus "go into the bedroom without me and where I'm not included." When he poked his head in the BR to ask her to come back out where he was, she said no, shutting the door on any romantic anything with her for the evening.

He was on the couch wouldn't let her lie down right? he was not sharing the couch is what I get out of it.
so she goes in to lie on the bed...then says If your not sleeping on the couch im leaving?
HUH?

Excellent question!!!!!!
( I don't blame Jonni - she was and is searching for answers.)

Exactly!
girls night out !
It was all planned, I remember that... She was staying the night...

Yes I understand they were friends.
But I was also under the impression this was a girls night out? Yes? NO?
Why were these guys there?

Id still like to know when this party was arranged and who arranged it?
why was EA even there? when did he decide to join this group?

Was HF invited?

I have a lot of questions here.

I'm still catching up, so excuse me if there is already a response to your query. The idea of a girls night was dismissed a while back. There was never a specific intent to only have girls present. I understand that all the people present knew each other from high school, some going back as far as elementary days. SB is not from Allen, but became friends with PP in college at Texas Tech. EA was there because he was friends with PP and SB.

But where was Christina when this couch stuff was going on?
she didn't do Whataburger did she leave? go somewhere else?

Elieen, I believe that SB's initial interest in the couch was for sleeping, and perhaps even for "single occupancy," and not for "sharing" with EA in the way he wanted (and maybe not sharing any of it at all). So she went to the bed, which she didn't have to share with him.

Exactly!
girls night out !
It was all planned, I remember that... She was staying the night...

Eileen, please take the "trust me" out of my quote. Because I ended it with "Trust None". Yikes!
(I altered my original post)

I
Excellent post! Amazing questions! It's frustrating to not know the answers, but on the other hand maybe it's a good thing we don't think like EA.

•Arochi said he walked back to Petrosky’s after Scruffy Duffies, then said he didn’t think he walked there. He said he drank more than he admitted but didn’t want to get in trouble.

•When presented with a photo showing his car leaving the Henry’s Tavern parking garage, Arochi said he thinks all the parking garages look the same, especially when he’s drunk. He said “It was just a blurry night. … I’m really distracted all the time. … I really don’t remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

It's possible he doesn't remember. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone in this group of people didn't suffer from blackouts from drinking and drugs. Of course, you would think by now he would have recovered some of his memory from that night. He's been sober for a while now so maybe his memory will get better with time.
I don't get the idea he didn't want to get dirty. Where is this coming from?

It makes perfect sense. Been there, seen it played out, know the whole thing. Not uncommon. He wanted "be on the couch next to me" versus "go into the bedroom without me and where I'm not included." When he poked his head in the BR to ask her to come back out where he was, she said no, shutting the door on any romantic anything with her for the evening.

Your a guy right? From a guy's perspective, have you done that before? You know engage a woman that way and feel the sexual rage build up to epic proportions? Since I am a woman it is kinda hard for me to imagine sexual rage in a man. I don't think women get sexual rage, but you never know. I don't , maybe others could chime in as well. Thanks in advance! :)

Elieen, I believe that SN's initial interest in the couch was for sleeping, and perhaps even for "single occupancy," and not for "sharing" with EA in the way he wanted (and maybe not sharing any of it at all). So she went to the bed, which she didn't have to share with him.

:nevermind:

But where was Christina when this couch stuff was going on?
she didn't do Whataburger did she leave? go somewhere else?

I answered that in my long post above. #357 I could imagine she was in PPs kitchen or sitting in chairs in the living room… it was a party, an apartment with a handful of people in it, albeit it was dwindling down at that point. Why couldn't Christina and SN be right across the room deep in conversation while the couch stuff happened. I just don't find it that hard to imagine it.

But… of course answering these questions is wasting my breath, because I get the feeling you have your own theory, and you're going to assume it's all lies no matter what.

That's okay. But it's not a huge stretch for me to imagine a guy getting fresh with a girl on a couch on one side of the room while other people are just feet away. Very easy to imagine.

Excellent question!!!!!!
(Jonni isn't to blame for the misinformation - she was and is searching for answers.)

Hey, "Trust None".

I don't believe for one second that we have all the information regarding how EA came to be there. I believe we will learn there was more history between he and SB. I don't believe he out of the blue came on to her. Nope, not buying that theory. I believe she definitely shut down any thoughts he may have had about moving beyond friendship at the apartment but I think we'll learn they were talking a lot earlier in the evening and maybe she even invited him to join them that night.

I answered that in my long post above. #357 I could imagine she was in PPs kitchen or sitting in chairs in the living room… it was a party, an apartment with a handful of people in it, albeit it was dwindling down at that point. Why couldn't Christina and SN be right across the room deep in conversation while the couch stuff happened. I just don't find it that hard to imagine it.

But… of course answering these questions is wasting my breath, because I get the feeling you have your own theory, and you're going to assume it's all lies no matter what.

That's okay. But it's not a huge stretch for me to imagine a guy getting fresh with a girl on a couch on one side of the room while other people are just feet away. Very easy to imagine.

Well im not buying the sex games and I want to know where Christina was.. not imagine where she might have been.
Im not so sure she was there the entire night with them.
JMO

lets just put it this way there were several things reported ONLY by uptown dallas girl most of which have proven to be false so draw your own conclusions from that. IMO JMcE may have spoken to her but she then added plenty of fiction to what she was told.

EDIT = we could argue all day long about this or that but the FACT is a bunch of the stuff in that article has been proven to be false so why we are still using it as a definitive source for anything is beyond me. (of course you are welcome to do that if you like).

You too, missed my point. I know info was distorted.
Yet, that wasn't acknowledged as being a possibility at the time.
Some people believe a third or fourth party may be involved.
That's the real issue - not knowing if we have the whole story yet.
Some people are posting as if we have the whole story - case closed.
Since other errors were presented and believed in the past, I'd like to wait to consider evidence altogether.

Officer Tilley put it in my head other people may be involved.
To my knowledge he hasn't confirmed or denied his earlier remark.

If someone else ended up with CM, EA may not know where to find her.

I don't believe for one second that we have all the information regarding how EA came to be there. I believe we will learn there was more history between he and SB. I don't believe he out of the blue came on to her. Nope, not buying that theory. I believe she definitely shut down any thoughts he may have had about moving beyond friendship at the apartment but I think we'll learn they were talking a lot earlier in the evening and maybe she even invited him to join them that night.

And if that's true. How would it change ANYTHING about the facts of this case?

Well im not buying the sex games and I want to know where Christina was.. not imagine where she might have been.
Im not so sure she was there the entire night with them.
JMO

Well we know they said she left PP's apartment at 3:30, and we know she is on the garage surveillance camera approximately 20 minutes later.

FWIW, I want to know where she is. I have to use the words "imagine" to make it clear that my posts are not facts. You can complain about that, but if I didn't include qualifying words then someone would be sure to ask me for a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003