GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, without a body, I agree. However, if we had found her body and someone's DNA besides SO and EA was found, that somebody would also be sitting in jail right now.

But someone else is sitting in jail.

See I don't even think Jonni knew it was a girls night out - she got this information from hunter. It started out as a shopping trip from thread 1 and evolved there. It has always been a work in progress as has the clothes she was wearing and whether her keys were lost and found and what keys were lost and found, etc., etc., etc. I don't think CM was one to call her mother every day and inform her of her daily plans. She was a big girl, 23-years-old. IIRC, none of Christina's immediate family was on the call list to call if she didn't show for work.

Exactly :yeahthat:

Only one that really knew she did not walk into the door at her house was MADDEN. Why?? because HF was not there as it has been said by LE..he was in Dallas... Hope that doggy was not alone till Tues or Wed or whenever he went there. JMO~

and husband or BF would expect me home.
She lived with this man not just seeing him on weekends.
I don't think men or women like their sig others going out without them , but that's JMO.

Idk. I'm a married woman and I go out for my girlfriends birthday or for happy hour without him and he does the same. But maybe it's my generation? I just hate the Siamese twin thing. I'm an individual and so is he. We can be apart.
Maybe that's how they felt.

Or they were fighting.

Im sorry the wait for 4 days for her to be reported missing kind of makes me believe someone else is involved.

Semantics, I agree. If I told my husband I was going on a girls night out, he would ask me are there going to be any men there. If I said I don't know or yes, he would say I'm going with you. A girls night out respectively and ideally should be a girls night out and not involve members of the opposite sex if you are married and/or otherwise in a monogamous relationship, but that's just me. In fact, alcohol can bring out the amorous side in lots of folks and in the proper setting could lead people to think you're interested in them when in fact it's just the alcohol.

and husband or BF would expect me home.
She lived with this man not just seeing him on weekends.
I don't think men or women like their sig others going out without them , but that's JMO.

You have it right. IMO it would have been odd if the bar-scene evening didn't result in a guy or three joining the group for the after-party. Flirting, romance (or the one-night variation), and all the other types of male-female interaction are virtually always part of that kind of outing somehow.

This group is in their early 20s. None are married, several have grown up together. It's really not a big deal what the title of the evening was.....girls night, night out, whatever. My boyfriend and I go out a lot without each other. We have different circles of friends, both professionally and personally. He doesn't care if other guys are around and I don't care if other girls are around. It's not a huge deal. I promise! :)

See I don't even think Jonni knew it was a girls night out - she got this information from hunter. It started out as a shopping trip from thread 1 and evolved there. It has always been a work in progress as has the clothes she was wearing and whether her keys were lost and found and what keys were lost and found, etc., etc., etc. I don't think CM was one to call her mother every day and inform her of her daily plans. She was a big girl, 23-years-old. IIRC, none of Christina's immediate family was on the call list to call if she didn't show for work.

Sorry if I've missed this as I haven't been able to keep up as much as I would have liked for the past few days but how do we know that HF told Jonni about the plans for the night out?

I don't have a link to hand so I'll say JMO but didn't Jonni say that in fact she did speak to Christina most days?

JMO

Idk. I'm a married woman and I go out for my girlfriends birthday or for happy hour without him and he does the same. But maybe it's my generation? I just hate the Siamese twin thing. I'm an individual and so is he. We can be apart.
Maybe that's how they felt.

Or they were fighting.

But U always go home yes?
You would never worry your husband and not go home?
Even call him? Im staying over marys tonight don't worry.

Her flurry of calls and texts are a problem! JMO
When she didn't come home or he couldn't reach her you would think hed start calling her friends. Or drive there knock on doors.

You don't have to be Siamese twins but... they live together. 4 days is a long time.

My take on the girls night thing… I didn't even HAVE girls' nights until I was married with children. Then it became a practical option to go on MOM's nights out when I could leave the spawn with my husband. I just don't really see young sing-lish people doing an ALL girls night at all. Unless I was going out with my girlfriends to pick guys up, in which case, there would be guys with us before the night ended. But I didn't do much of that. Not my scene. I did hang out with mixed groups, some people who were coupled up might come together. Even now though, if my old friends from high school got together, I might go without my husband, even if men were there too. And vice versa. Especially if it wasn't really HIS crowd of friends. Or if he had to work. ;-)

Excellent question!!!!!!
Girls' night out - another lie told to Jonni.
(Jonni isn't to blame for the misinformation - she was and is searching for answers.)

Hey, "Trust None".

Daughters lie to their mothers? Certainly they do, and every woman here knows it who can remember what it was like to be in their teens and 20s. Furthermore, mothers usually suspect they may be hearing lies, but for peace and sanity, choose to believe, accept, minimize. I am woman who had a mother, and I am a woman who has a daughter. Maybe some of what Christina's mother has said maybe grasping at straws, but it might be cumbersome to preface such statements with "to the best of my knowledge." Sometimes the whole purpose of girls' night out is to hook up with guys.

Girls night: Jonni says "what ya doin this weekend?" CM answers "gonna hang out with the girls, we're gonna go to the Shops and then I'll stay with P, she has a place there." CM may not have known or cared to mention to her Mom that SN and EA would be there.

Sexual frustration: guys get upset frequently about being turned down. See also: Date Rape; Domestic Violence.

Domestic violence: "Emotional abuse: It’s a bigger problem than you think

When people think of domestic abuse, they often picture battered women who have been physically assaulted. But not all abusive relationships involve violence. Just because you’re not battered and bruised doesn’t mean you’re not being abused. Many men and women suffer from emotional abuse, which is no less destructive. Unfortunately, emotional abuse is often minimized or overlooked—even by the person being abused."

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/domestic-violence-and-abuse.htm

Girls night: Jonni says "what ya doin this weekend?" CM answers "gonna hang out with the girls, we're gonna go to the Shops and then I'll stay with P, she has a place there." CM may not have known or cared to mention to her Mom that SN and EA would be there.

Sexual frustration: guys get upset frequently about being turned down. See also: Date Rape; Domestic Violence.
I understand a big group of Allen grads were at Henry's. Do we know for sure how many made their way to PP's apt at the end of the evening?

Sorry if I've missed this as I haven't been able to keep up as much as I would have liked for the past few days but how do we know that HF told Jonni about the plans for the night out?

I don't have a link to hand so I'll say JMO but didn't Jonni say that in fact she did speak to Christina most days?

JMO

You're right! It's not a fact. She could have gotten her information from SB and PP. Desperate times call for desperate measures - and that is for sure when your child is missing.

I'm starting to think Boots, Eileen, and TYM know something the rest of us don't...but I can totally see the couch scene happening. That's as old as dirt. If there were conflicting stories about that, I think LE would know and wouldn't have gone with the SA theory. I will be so glad to get more information. Not discounting anyone's ideas because anything is believable with the amount of drugs and alcohol involved.

Totally agree, I've been reading today wondering, "oooohkay… what's come through on the SM rumor mill that I don't know about?" Clearly they are awfully certain, eh?

More on domestic violence/emotional abuse:

Economic or financial abuse: A subtle form of emotional abuse

Remember, an abuser’s goal is to control you, and he or she will frequently use money to do so. Economic or financial abuse includes:

•Rigidly controlling your finances
•Withholding money or credit cards
•Making you account for every penny you spend
•Withholding basic necessities (food, clothes, medications, shelter)
•Restricting you to an allowance

•Preventing you from working or choosing your own career
•Sabotaging your job (making you miss work, calling constantly)
•Stealing from you or taking your money"

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/domestic-violence-and-abuse.htm

I think this could include having access to all your online accounts with passwords and user names, tracking you by phone, or etc.

But U always go home yes?
You would never worry your husband and not go home?
Even call him? Im staying over marys tonight don't worry.

Her flurry of calls and texts are a problem! JMO
When she didn't come home or he couldn't reach her you would think hed start calling her friends. Or drive there knock on doors.

You don't have to be Siamese twins but... they live together. 4 days is a long time.

Well duh. HF is a dumbass for not reporting her. That's been established.
I just don't think being away from each other out, like you were pointing out, Is an indicator of problems.

1 Yes I'm very male LOL
2 "From a guy's perspective, have you done that before?"....If the question is, have I ever been in a situation where I hoped "one thing might lead to another," yes I have.
3 "You know engage a woman that way and feel the sexual rage build up to epic proportions?" ....If the question is, have I ever turned "rejection" into some sort of major expression of anger, nope, never. But I have seen guys who did get majorly irate in that situation. It's not mature and certainly not a good thing, but it happens, no question about it.

As for what leads to that, I can only offer my own amateur-psycho-babble explanation :smile: ...but my belief is that it stems from the guy who sees women as "objects" to serve gratification rather than as individuals whose feelings matter.

Yes! That. And I have seen it in men over 65. I think whatever else may have been involved, drugs for instance, this was EA's primary motivator. He just took it further than most men do when they face rejection.

I understand a big group of Allen grads were at Henry's. Do we know for sure how many made their way to PP's apt at the end of the evening?

Only thing we're sure of is EA, CM, SB, PP and SN per warrants. Only ones that have been named so far.

Reading back the last couple of pages, has just made me think about something. But I might be mistaken with my facts.

EA, CM and SB all drive there cars, one car each, into the garage?
Then they go for drinks and back to PP apartment,

EA and CM leave. EA car leaves garage. SB car doesn't leave, as she is still in PP appartment?

So why did SB not notice CM car still in the garage?
It's very true who said that If SN had been at all concerned he could have checked the garage?!
I guess hindsight is a wonderful thing :( these people didn't think any of this was going to happen.

I don't see how they could have been so concerned about EA's behaviour that night, or possible previous with females if they let her go with him.

Totally agree, I've been reading today wondering, "oooohkay… what's come through on the SM rumor mill that I don't know about?" Clearly they are awfully certain, eh?

Oh, maybe I've missed something crucial then. Are there links available? I don't want to waste people's time posting theories if we already know what happened.

TIA

Yes! That. And I have seen it in men over 65. I think whatever else may have been involved, drugs for instance, this was EA's primary motivator. He just took it further than most men do when they face rejection.

Just wanna add, if the drugs and alcohol contributed to ED in any way - EA certainly could have been angry about that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member