DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you haven't. The gist of the situation is still the same:
1 EA was the last person CM was with
2 he put her IN HIS TRUNK
3 she has never been seen or heard from ever again
4 EA has lied about every detail of what he did and where he was that night

1. On camera - the inside of the garage cannot be seen.

2. Speculation.

3. True, but she's 23 and she could have left on her own to avoid prosecution by the Feds. Of note, the PI in the ID special is the same PI that found a girl who went missing, but was later found alive - she left of her own accord. She showed up in a grocery store and the clerk recognized her. Trying to find a link to that episode. It was in Washington state I believe.

4. EA has lied, but there have been some truths in his stories.

Yes but (don't you love "yes buts"?), there is a rumored history surrounding members of the group (against TOS to discuss).
My ears can't unhear the history though.
People may have had bad blood between them.
Not exactly a normal 'old home' visit if all players were present or showed up.
I haven't even heard this rumor or know what it is (don't really follow Christina's story anywhere but here and MSM) and I got the feeling that something was up from the get go. All signs point to shady, shady, shady.

SB's car left when they went to Whataburger. Obviously she must have parked elsewhere when they returned to the apt with the food.

You mean they didn't eat in the car?

LOL you haven't. The gist of the situation is still the same:
1 EA was the last person CM was with
2 he put her IN HIS TRUNK
3 she has never been seen or heard from ever again
4 EA has lied about every detail of what he did and where he was that night

That's a wrap, people. Case closed.

:gaah: Nickerson confirms Christina was upset that night:

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

He says a little. EA said a lot.

:gaah: :lookingitup: :findinglink:

Not that it matters but I am still baffled at cars being left behind when they went to the apartment, and walking 10-15 minutes back. That is quite a hike anytime, much less at 3-4am. And in Texas, where everyone drives everywhere, Imo. Were they all planning on spending the night? And did the parking garage allow for all-night parking? Maybe there was not much parking up closer to the apartments but still...

I walked to a restaurant today, about a 7-8 minute walk, but would never have considered a 10-15 minute walk in the middle of the night. Also, for someone who allegedly "jumped" at the chance to walk with Christina, EA could not have looked less interested in the video clip. Nothing makes sense. Whatever happened for her her to leave the garage in the trunk (and I do believe she did) had to be the result (Imo) of a quick, angry confrontation that left Christina injured, maybe knocked out, or she was thrown into trunk to prevent anyone from hearing, if she was screaming, then injuring her (and worse) elsewhere. Maybe they fought about drugs, maybe about sex. Maybe we will never know. Jmo

Not that it matters but I am still baffled at cars being left behind when they went to the apartment, and walking 10-15 minutes back. That is quite a hike anytime, much less at 3-4am. And in Texas, where everyone drives everywhere, Imo. Were they all planning on spending the night? And did the parking garage allow for all-night parking? Maybe there was not much parking up closer to the apartments but still...

I walked to a restaurant today, about a 7-8 minute walk, but would never have considered a 10-15 minute walk in the middle of the night. Also, for someone who allegedly "jumped" at the chance to walk with Christina, EA could not have looked less interested in the video clip. Nothing makes sense. Whatever happened for her her to leave the garage in the trunk (and I do believe she did) had to be the result (Imo) of a quick, angry confrontation that left Christina injured, maybe knocked out, or she was thrown into trunk to prevent anyone from hearing, if she was screaming, then injuring her (and worse) elsewhere. Maybe they fought about drugs, maybe about sex. Maybe we will never know. Jmo

Obviously the parking garage not only allows all night parking, but possibly weekly parking. MOO

Scruffy Duffies is A16 at the Shops at Legacy, on Kincaid Road.
Henry's Tavern is D1 on Legacy Drive.

I can't find Kincaid Road on the map.

Are the two places so far apart that they'd drive versus walk?

I'm looking for the link where Officer Tilley says they are investigating somebody having a grudge against Christina.... In the meantime, I think you will like this link:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html#storylink=cpy
BBM Is this the one about the BEEF/Grudge??
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_a70b1336-3890-11e4-a785-001a4bcf887a.html

While Texas EquuSearch and volunteers continue to search high and low for any sign of Morris, Plano PD is working diligently to follow up on tips they're receiving through Facebook and social media.

"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their in-depth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

Obviously the parking garage not only allows all night parking, but possibly weekly parking. MOO

I'm not trying to sound snotty but have you been there? Parking is hard to come by. A pain in the *advertiser censored* to put it mildly. I couldn't see weekly parking without your car being towed.

Bc it was a holiday weekend im guessing her car wasn't noticed.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_a70b1336-3890-11e4-a785-001a4bcf887a.html

While Texas EquuSearch and volunteers continue to search high and low for any sign of Morris, Plano PD is working diligently to follow up on tips they're receiving through Facebook and social media.

"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their in-depth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

But but but, that was posted September 10. Clearly it's old news. MOO

While I try to wrap my brain around anything other than what I have come to understand so far, let me ask a question or two.
Why didn't SN and CM go to Whataburger? Weren't there calls between CM & PP during that trip? Maybe to ask what they wanted, etc.? So I'm asking if SN and CM stay at the apartment while others went?
If Christina wouldn't take a trip without telling her stepmom, would she leave on her own accord and do this to her family? Just wondering what prosecution she could face that was worth that, she wasn't a dealer, was she? HF was. I could go on and on about HF's partner (surely he had one?), but I think I would get in trouble here. The back of my mind keeps going to that wild comment on facebook where someone went in great detail about this story (the club, deaths, connections, cartel on facebook, etc.). It was too much of a soap opera for me, but again I won't say that anything is not possible in this day and age.
O/T: I watched 20/20 last night about the Pedro Bravo case and that was chilling! So young, so jealous, crazy scary to me IMO JMO

I'm not trying to sound snotty but have you been there? Parking is hard to come by. A pain in the *advertiser censored* to put it mildly. I couldn't see weekly parking without your car being towed.

Bc it was a holiday weekend im guessing her car wasn't noticed.

No, I was being facetious because her car sat there for FOUR DAYS. Not only did friends and family not reaize she was in trouble, but even the SOL garage let her car stay there for FOUR DAYS! She was let down all around. MOO

Totally agree, I've been reading today wondering, "oooohkay… what's come through on the SM rumor mill that I don't know about?" Clearly they are awfully certain, eh?

yes I thought there was a break because of all the new post .... but here we are debating the same [bleep]. Ignoring the mountain of evidence against someone to debate the semantics of a detail.

:loveyou: :yourock: I was in link purgatory! :facepalm: TYM you are truly an angel! :bow:

yes I thought there was a break because of all the new post .... but here we are debating the same [bleep]. Ignoring the mountain of evidence against someone to debate the semantics of a detail.

I don't think anyone has said they think EA isn't responsible for whatever happened to Christina..
But I think we all bounce ideas or thoughts about what could of happened surrounding her disappearance. Like why? Who? Etc

So while facts are fantabulous, I think the whole point of WS is discussing the surrounding details about what happened.

people are always free to take a break if they're tired of theories or posts. That's what I do.. If you don't see me for a few days at a time that is why :)

But but but, that was posted September 10. Clearly it's old news. MOO

Yes Old News... So we just disregard anything LE has ever stated about the investigation?
According to this MSM link they were getting all tips leads on socialmedia...wow.
If that is the case then we can strike out everything in the warrants too right since that was 2014??

Yep. I hope none of my friends ever go missing after spending an evening together with a group of people. Seems like there's been accusatory insinuation on here about everyone whose name has been mentioned in the SW affidavits. IMO if they were all involved EA wouldn't be the only one sitting in jail with a $1 million bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member