GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the link where Officer Tilley says they are investigating somebody having a grudge against Christina.... In the meantime, I think you will like this link:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html#storylink=cpy

Yes but (don't you love "yes buts"?), there is a rumored history surrounding members of the group (against TOS to discuss).
My ears can't unhear the history though.
People may have had bad blood between them.
Not exactly a normal 'old home' visit if all players were present or showed up.

I haven't even heard this rumor or know what it is (don't really follow Christina's story anywhere but here and MSM) and I got the feeling that something was up from the get go. All signs point to shady, shady, shady.

misslu, you see the link Boots provided.
Actually, I'll eat my words because it isn't really a rumor afterall.
The story came directly from CM's ex.
At the time the comment was published, we weren't aware that CM and ALP communicated August 30.
The fact they did communicate, made the plot get thicker imo.

I don't think anyone has said they think EA isn't responsible for whatever happened to Christina..
But I think we all bounce ideas or thoughts about what could of happened surrounding her disappearance. Like why? Who? Etc

So while facts are fantabulous, I think the whole point of WS is discussing the surrounding details about what happened.

people are always free to take a break if they're tired of theories or posts. That's what I do.. If you don't see me for a few days at a time that is why :)

I agree with that. And haven't been on all weekend and after a few hours already need a break. :)

I just find it unfair to throw people's names around and speculate what they've done in the past, etc. when time will most likely prove IMO they had nothing to do with Christina's disappearance. There's a lot of negativity thrown their way (and I'm taking about PP, SN, SB specifically) when at this point from what we know it's undeserved. Just like the Arochi's.....they are victims too.

But but but, that was posted September 10. Clearly it's old news.

Yep it was. Thanks for pointing that out. Since those early days of looking for evidence to point to someone, they've found CM's DNA in the TRUNK of the last person she was ever seen with. They've got their guy and now it's a matter of continuing to pile up the evidence to put him away forever, or perhaps even execute him if they decide to try him for murder.

Yes Old News... So we just disregard anything LE has ever stated about the investigation?
According to this MSM link they were getting all tips leads on socialmedia...wow.
If that is the case then we can strike out everything in the warrants too right since that was 2014??

What's in a warrant and what comes from the PPD via spokesperson - when they were more than likely trying to trip up their #1 suspect who had lied multiple times by Sept. 10 - are two completely and legally different animals.

misslu, you see the link Boots provided.
Actually, I'll eat my words because it isn't really a rumor afterall.
The story came directly from CM's ex.
At the time the comment was published, we weren't aware that CM and ALP communicated August 30.
The fact they did communicate, made the plot get thicker imo.
Yes, thank you. I wasn't sure if more was said recently. IMO if it's worth saying on Sept 10 it's still worthy of being discussed if people choose to do so.

Just want to add, not directed at you Woe.. EA is where he needs to be. Christina isn't where she should be yet. Anything anyone sees significant, interesting, confusing, misleading etc should be ok to talk about IMO. We can individually choose what to give attention to.

While I try to wrap my brain around anything other than what I have come to understand so far, let me ask a question or two.
Why didn't SN and CM go to Whataburger? Weren't there calls between CM & PP during that trip? Maybe to ask what they wanted, etc.? So I'm asking if SN and CM stay at the apartment while others went?
If Christina wouldn't take a trip without telling her stepmom, would she leave on her own accord and do this to her family? Just wondering what prosecution she could face that was worth that, she wasn't a dealer, was she? HF was. I could go on and on about HF's partner (surely he had one?), but I think I would get in trouble here. The back of my mind keeps going to that wild comment on facebook where someone went in great detail about this story (the club, deaths, connections, cartel on facebook, etc.). It was too much of a soap opera for me, but again I won't say that anything is not possible in this day and age.
O/T: I watched 20/20 last night about the Pedro Bravo case and that was chilling! So young, so jealous, crazy scary to me IMO JMO

Happy, I can't find specific information about CM & PP's calls in the affidavit - only here:

•The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.

•Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat. http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Woe is right, LE needs to confirm the Whataburger trip. I agree it does make sense that PP might call CM to get their order for Whataburger though.

OT: Pedro Bravo - missed it, but it sounds scary. I just watched one about Mark J. Kilroy, an honor student, pre-med who was abducted and sacrificed in Rancho Santa Elena, west of Matamoros, Mexico. I didn't sleep for a week after that one.....

On March 14, 1989 a 21-year-old student named Mark J. Kilroy disappeared during a nighttime, Spring Break excursion into Matamoros. U.S. and Mexican law enforcement joined the Kilroy family in an extensive search for the missing student on both sides of the Rio Grande.

It took almost a month to find Kilroy's body. He had been tortured, dismembered, offered up as human sacrifice in the twisted imaginings of drug traffickers, who thought that sacrifice offered them protection from detection. Kilroy was killed at Rancho Santa Elena, owned by the drug-trafficking Hernandez family, just across the river from the small U.S. community of El Ranchito.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/local/article_dfad19e2-ad2b-51a9-8f49-a3a38dd7939f.html

O/T: I wish we could get an ID Special about the Dermonds.

I'm looking for the link where Officer Tilley says they are investigating somebody having a grudge against Christina.... In the meantime, I think you will like this link:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html#storylink=cpy

BBM Is this the one about the BEEF/Grudge??
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_a70b1336-3890-11e4-a785-001a4bcf887a.html

While Texas EquuSearch and volunteers continue to search high and low for any sign of Morris, Plano PD is working diligently to follow up on tips they're receiving through Facebook and social media.

"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their in-depth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

Yep it was. Thanks for pointing that out. Since those early days of looking for evidence to point to someone, they've found CM's DNA in the TRUNK of the last person she was ever seen with. They've got their guy and now it's a matter of continuing to pile up the evidence to put him away forever, or perhaps even execute him if they decide to try him for murder.

Lets get clear on one thing.. The request was from a fellow poster that was looking for a link . I delivered that information.
Mods here have stated time and time again there is nothing wrong with wanting to re-read and go over initial information.

Yes, thank you. I wasn't sure if more was said recently. IMO if it's worth saying on Sept 10 it's still worthy of being discussed if people choose to do so.

Just want to add, not directed at you Woe.. EA is where he needs to be. Christina isn't where she should be yet. Anything anyone sees significant, interesting, confusing, misleading etc should be ok to talk about IMO. We can individually choose what to give attention to.

This is true, any little thing can help, you never know - or maybe even help find her since that's the main thing. I like all this healthy debate. I am curious about HF's case, too; is there a link for it or a good site? He wasn't doing what he was doing by himself...and wasn't it said ALP was his rival in that area, too? Or have I been watching too many Datelines, I do wonder what was said between them that night. And I still think somebody was a CI whether they were in this group or not. This will probably all be on another Dateline or ID show soon. There are connections, I understand where that is questionable. JMO!

Ok, Steve. I just can't anymore lol. I get what you're saying. But let's remember something else. EA IS IN JAIL. He's not going anywhere anytime soon or ever. Its OK to talk about other things besides the fact that Christina was IN HIS TRUNK. He is IN JAIL. So if those are the only things to talk about why is anyone here?

I agree with that. And haven't been on all weekend and after a few hours already need a break. :)

I just find it unfair to throw people's names around and speculate what they've done in the past, etc. when time will most likely prove IMO they had nothing to do with Christina's disappearance. There's a lot of negativity thrown their way (and I'm taking about PP, SN, SB specifically) when at this point from what we know it's undeserved. Just like the Arochi's.....they are victims too.

Respectfully, I haven't seen any speculation about what the other 3 people have done in the past. It's about what they didn't do for Christina - the victim - at 4:00 a.m. on August 30th that has me scratching my head and going hmmmmmmm......

Lets get clear on one thing.. The request was from a fellow poster that was looking for a link . I delivered that information.
Mods here have stated time and time again there is nothing wrong with wanting to re-read and go over initial information.

Love it, spoken like a tough Texas woman! I saw this on a church billboard and it's worth repeating - "A mind is like a parachute, it only works if it's open". ;)

Regarding others there: JMO~ I am not buying into anyone's story at this point. JMO ~
Regarding CM -She deserved to be found Day1 and her family deserved to know Day 1
Regarding EA. - He is involved ... but to what level ...Remains to be seen during whatever Trial the Courts decide
Regarding the Arochi's- Yes they are victims as well. and would not want to be in their shoes either.
I have not seen or read much compassion for them on any source. So I will take the heat for that. Let it be known far and wide I will have compassion for the Arochi Family.(Parents & sibling) Yall can be mad and angry at me for saying it ..but it is what I see & feel. and My Personal Opinion.

Ok, Steve. I just can't anymore lol. I get what you're saying. But let's remember something else. EA IS IN JAIL. He's not going anywhere anytime soon or ever. Its OK to talk about other things besides the fact that Christina was IN HIS TRUNK. He is IN JAIL. So if those are the only things to talk about why is anyone here?

To find Christina. That's why I'm here.

Steve, you are outvoted by the women - we need to speculate for Christina's sake. I'm close to rolling up his sleeve, but before I do, I think I'll explore who else may be involved and WHY. I think Misslu, Boots, TYM, Eileen, and others have valid questions about what happened early on that night. Even what may have happened prior to that night. People do hold grudges, young people tend to be very jealous, or it could have been about two guys and their turf and/or girlfriend. I hope it's simple for the family's sake, precise and conclusive. I think people like EA (and Casey & Jodi) tend to just blow our minds with their acts and lies. It was just them, after all, sometimes hard to believe! Hope something breaks this week. Peace.

yes I thought there was a break because of all the new post .... but here we are debating the same [bleep]. Ignoring the mountain of evidence against someone to debate the semantics of a detail.

No one is ignoring the mountain of evidence against EA. Until EA is charged and conviced of murder, we are here to speculate and discuss what could have possibly happened.

I don't think anyone has said they think EA isn't responsible for whatever happened to Christina..
But I think we all bounce ideas or thoughts about what could of happened surrounding her disappearance. Like why? Who? Etc

So while facts are fantabulous, I think the whole point of WS is discussing the surrounding details about what happened.

people are always free to take a break if they're tired of theories or posts. That's what I do.. If you don't see me for a few days at a time that is why :)

Right? Is this a discussion board or nah?

Yep. I hope none of my friends ever go missing after spending an evening together with a group of people. Seems like there's been accusatory insinuation on here about everyone whose name has been mentioned in the SW affidavits. IMO if they were all involved EA wouldn't be the only one sitting in jail with a $1 million bond.

I hope no one ever goes missing but they do. And I think WS members are great in coming up with theories. Just because they don't always jibe with my personal thoughts, doesn't mean they aren't on to something. MOO

Until they're cleared, they're fair game in the outside of WS stratosphere.

If he's guilty, I hope so. But since he hasn't had murder charges filed, he's still just an AK.

MOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve, you are outvoted by the women - we need to speculate for Christina's sake. I'm close to rolling up his sleeve, but before I do, I think I'll explore who else may be involved and WHY. I think Misslu, Boots, TYM, Eileen, and others have valid questions about what happened early on that night. Even what may have happened prior to that night. People do hold grudges, young people tend to be very jealous, or it could have been about two guys and their turf and/or girlfriend. I hope it's simple for the family's sake, precise and conclusive. I think people like EA (and Casey & Jodi) tend to just blow our minds with their acts and lies. It was just them, after all, sometimes hard to believe! Hope something breaks this week. Peace.

Not this woman. IMO the key to finding Christina leads to the person sitting in jail for her kidnapping. If there's speculation about the people at PP's that night having knowledge on where to find her, I'm not sure why we can't speculate about the Arochis? I thought they were all victims at this point?

No one is ignoring the mountain of evidence against EA. Until EA is charged and conviced of murder, we are here to speculate and discuss what could have possibly happened.

Right? Is this a discussion board or nah?

I hope no one ever goes missing but they do. And I think WS members are great in coming up with theories. Just because they don't always jibe with my personal thoughts, doesn't mean they aren't on to something. MOO

Until they're cleared, they're fair game in the outside of WS stratosphere.

If he's guilty, I hope so. But since he hasn't had murder charges filed, he's still just an AK.

MOOOOOOOOOOOO
:loveyou:
Thats All Folks !!!! The answers to the looming questions of January 25th 2015.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13