GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we don't know. That's why we speculate. MOO

And IMO rejection is like older than dirt. It happens all the time. Some men get violent while most don't. So to automatically jump to that conclusion isn't a given. MOO

Agree, they should prosecute him for murder. It's all there. She WAS IN HIS TRUNK. Yet, they haven't yet. So that makes me believe they don't have what they need. Either because they have others they are hoping to charge or they don't have what they need to charge him solely.

I've seen (just from watching cases) cold blooded killers 10X worse than EA get 15 years on a second degree murder because they copped a plea and the cops had solid evidence. IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if EA doesn't get life. JMO
Your right, I wouldn't automatically jump to that conclusion at all, perhaps her friends didn't either that's why they let her walk out to her car with him. BUT her DNA was in his trunk, blood has been discovered in his trunk and she's never been seen from again. Sooooo I'm sorry that you don't want to speculate here but I choose to for sure!

So, basically the speculation stems from this: Aaron Logan Prendergrast is CM's ex boyfriend and he put them on blast in an early media article, saying CM had started dating HF while CM and ALP lived together. ALP and HF used to be friends also.

Most, if not all, of the people CM was with that night were all also friends of ALP. At least one of them is known to have retained a lawyer quite soon after CM went missing. Some seemed to show concern at first and then went quiet. Due to the known relationship dynamics amongst them all, there was speculation that perhaps there was some type of conspiracy to lure CM there and cause her harm that night, as revenge or punishment for her betrayal of ALP.

Hopefully this post will not be censored. I've tried to word it to remain within TOS. I'm not providing any info as fact that wasn't in MSM, and I am describing the issue as a theory, not as an accusation. I'm trying to explain some things for people who are feeling like they missed something.

It was in the Disappeared episode that Jonni said all the people from that night had been helpful and I believe at the time the episode was filmed that was true, but the RUMOR is that some eventually stopped being helpful, and also RUMOR that they stopped sharing her missing poster on social media.

Big FYI ... Going back thru my personal notes ... IIRC ID DISCOVERY Show Crew & PI arrived/scheduled Sept 11th 2014

I don't know why and I didn't say we couldn't speculate about the Arochis...who knows who helped him, if anybody? I agree EA has the answers. So did Casey, so did Jodi - they just can't quit lying, IMO. Like I said, I'm about 90% sure he did it and did it alone. I do think he wanted more, didn't like the way the night went, and more. I hope we will find out more soon. If this affects us so much, I just can't imagine how her family must feel, and her little brother. We need justice, bottom line.
Well supppsedly Casey didnt act alone IIRC and that is part of the reason she is free despite all her lies. I too think EA is another Casey Anthony with all the lies. I have a feeling this case will play out similar. someone will stumble across Christina's remains and then he will come out with an accident happened that night and he freaked out and had help hiding her body. JMO

Your right, I wouldn't automatically jump to that conclusion at all, perhaps her friends didn't either that's why they let her walk out to her car with him. BUT her DNA was in his trunk, blood has been discovered in his trunk and she's never been seen from again. Sooooo I'm sorry that you don't want to speculate here but I choose to for sure!

Um, I don't equate SA to trunk. That would be kinda awkward. MOO

I equate simple assualt to disabling and throwing someone in the trunk. JMO

LOL what are we voting on? Everyone here gets to say what they want. You post something you think is important, and then other people make comments about it. Right?

I think LE has their man, and the real search is for Christina and for more evidence to nail down a murder charge if she isn't alive when they find her. And I think time is NOT on the side of EA, and that if he wants to the ultimate penalty, he'll have to tell where she is before she's found or before LE has so much evidence that they won't offer him a plea.
Steve have your online wives turned on you and out voted? Lol. What happened to team Steve? :)

Not only that ..but the awkwardness of the height of the trunk and the smaller odd shaped opening as well
nor do I see any type of SA in the front of the low bucket cockpit area with the bulky console either .

I'm hoping they bring in Sydney Bristow. MOO

I wish there was a surefire way to get him to talk, and do so truthfully, because we'd already know where CM is and who (if anyone) was also involved. I think if he ever recognizes the magnitude of the case against him, and the imperative to get a deal, he might talk, but not sure what else can be done.

Oh, and you wondered why they haven't charged EA with murder yet. I think that "time" is one important piece of their evidence, so delay can make their case stronger - the longer it's been since she has been seen or heard from in any way, the easier it will be to convince a jury that he must have killed her and hid the body. But I also think they already have what they need to get him convicted for 99 years for AK, so there's no real rush to start the clock on a murder trial. Let the clock tick-tick-tick and let the searchers keep searching too: time is on their side from every angle.

Regarding the Arochi's- Yes they are victims as well. and would not want to be in their shoes either.
I have not seen or read much compassion for them on any source. So I will take the heat for that. Let it be known far and wide I will have compassion for the Arochi Family.(Parents & sibling) Yall can be mad and angry at me for saying it ..but it is what I see & feel. and My Personal Opinion.

It's a nice quality to be the last one standing up for someone when everyone else has sat down. EA is toast, maybe he did/maybe he didn't force members of his family to cover for his bad decisions. I hope not.

Not only that ..but the awkwardness of the height of the trunk and the smaller odd shaped opening as well
nor do I see any type of SA in the front of the low bucket cockpit area with the bulky console either .

In all my years I have never seen or heard of sexual assaults in a vehicle trunk. A truck bed yes, but not a car trunk. Do you think maybe he killed her, and had a necrophilia fetish? Some serial killers have had that. Ted Bundy did.

Happy, I can't find specific information about CM & PP's calls in the affidavit - only here:

•The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.

•Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat. http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Woe is right, LE needs to confirm the Whataburger trip. I agree it does make sense that PP might call CM to get their order for Whataburger though.

Respectfully snipped for the pertinent section. Here's the screen cap from the Discovery ID, I think that's where the infor about the call the PP came fromimage.jpg

I agree.....rage would equate to injury, blood, DNA inside trunk, cease to exists. I'm not proclaiming SA here (since no evidence of that occurred=testimony) however bodily injury did occur.

[/B]
It's a nice quality to be the last one standing up for someone when everyone else has sat down. EA is toast, maybe he did/maybe he didn't force members of his family to cover for his bad decisions. I hope not.

Nice Quality for someone?? Please re-quote my entire post and complete thoughts.
Not really fair to posters IMO to omit the entire post.
My compassion is stated for the Arochi Family(Parents & sibling)
Thanks

I wish there was a surefire way to get him to talk, and do so truthfully, because we'd already know where CM is and who (if anyone) was also involved. I think if he ever recognizes the magnitude of the case against him, and the imperative to get a deal, he might talk, but not sure what else can be done.

Oh, and you wondered why they haven't charged EA with murder yet. I think that "time" is one important piece of their evidence, so delay can make their case stronger - the longer it's been since she has been seen or heard from in any way, the easier it will be to convince a jury that he must have killed her and hid the body. But I also think they already have what they need to get him convicted for 99 years for AK, so there's no real rush to start the clock on a murder trial. Let the clock tick-tick-tick and let the searchers keep searching too: time is on their side from every angle.

There's a clock. He can't be held forever without a formal charge. He may or may not know where Christina is. I know you're not keen on others being involved but it hasn't been proven as such so I will continue to look all over. MOO

In all my years I have never seen or heard of sexual assaults in a vehicle trunk. A truck bed yes, but not a car trunk. Do you think maybe he killed her, and had a necrophilia fetish? Some serial killers have had that. Ted Bundy did.

BBM - latest one was Jessica Padgett ...stepdad was sick !!!!
No way have I heard of SA in a sports car trunk

I agree.....rage would equate to injury, blood, DNA inside trunk, cease to exists. I'm not proclaiming SA here (since no evidence of that occurred=testimony) however bodily injury did occur.

And I never said it didn't occur. I'm just personally not seeing SA as motive. MOO

Totally agree here SteveS. Sure, they could charge him with murder now, but why? Because of double jeopardy, if they charge him with murder now, they can never do it again. On the other hand, they can sit tight on the AK charges and just wait. He's not going anywhere; they're collecting more evidence; they can always charge him with murder later… what's the rush? There's no statute of limitations on murder, so they can charge him with it at ANY point in the future.

I think they're smart to sit on the lesser more solid charge.

That said, I'm not entirely sure he's really under any pressure to tell anyone where she is. I'm assuming he has no conscience at all. In which case telling anything at all only helps the prosecution at this point.

I kind of understand your [SteveS] point about there being a window of opportunity that could be closing, and if she is found before he tells them where she is, he could miss his chance for a ple deal; but since I don't know where she is, I don't know how close they are to finding her; perhaps not at all.

Perhaps he's sitting in his cell thinking "cold; cold; colder; colder; you're freezing… you're not even close, you have icicles hanging from your nose"

Yeah, the obsession with the idea that there had to have been a SA is so off base. Not sure who came up with that wrong idea and confused so many here, but proving that a SA assault occurred isn't an element of getting an AK conviction at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member