GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what this forum has been reduced to? Goodness....if it's fun and games....scroll and rollllllll baby!

LOL, it's all fun and games until the wrong person uses capital punishment as a joke. Waterboarding ok, other forms of torture not.

Can't we get on board with what's ok in terms of toruring people?

If EA is eventually convicted of murder, he will get life in prison or the DP, Imo. No murder that begins in the trunk of a car is anything less than first-degree and/or felony kidnapping (jmo).

Time passing does help "no body" cases, as Steve said. The increasing length of time a person is missing without financial activity, contact to any loved ones, verified sightings, etc can be used to help build a murder case. If indeed LE has a quantity of Christina's blood, that is a huge factor toward an eventual murder charge. And they don't have to rush with charges, he isn't going anywhere and LE can continue to hope she will be found in the meantime. But LE stating in court that they believe EA killed Christina was very eye-opening for me, as far as adding to my belief that they have solid forensics. They don't need a motive and we may never get the satisfaction of knowing what went on in those very few minutes before his car left that garage.

I see EA riding this out, proclaiming his innocence, possibly right to death row. Not all murderers confess, even for a plea. Sometimes, Imo, they just can't/won't admit their crime. Maybe he will get a chance for LWOP if he tells where Christina is...but it would not shock me if he refuses. I can see him playing the wronged victim all the way.

All Jmo, obviously.

Regarding others there: JMO~ I am not buying into anyone's story at this point. JMO ~
Regarding CM -She deserved to be found Day1 and her family deserved to know Day 1
Regarding EA. - He is involved ... but to what level ...Remains to be seen during whatever Trial the Courts decide
Regarding the Arochi's- Yes they are victims as well. and would not want to be in their shoes either.
I have not seen or read much compassion for them on any source. So I will take the heat for that. Let it be known far and wide I will have compassion for the Arochi Family.(Parents & sibling) Yall can be mad and angry at me for saying it ..but it is what I see & feel. and My Personal Opinion.

That's the price one pays. Check in with Casey Anthony's parents, Jodi Arias' family, etc etc etc. we don't blame you for being the lone wolf, I mean, someone's gotta be. But that's the "reward" they live with for their children's behavior. EA's family is no different. Lynch mob, probably, we are Texans in case anyone of yall forgot. We love our death penalty, we love our guns, and we LOVE justice one way or another. Sorry we're kinda redneck that way :toastred:

There's a clock. He can't be held forever without a formal charge.

He doesn't have to be charged with murder at any point, so the clock can keep tick-tick-ticking for as long as they want to wait. If they prefer, they'll just bring him to trial on AK, convict him, and lock him up for 99 years while the clock keeps running and the searches keep looking for her. Time is on not on EA's side at all.

That's the price one pays. Check in with Casey Anthony's parents, Jodi Arias' family, etc etc etc. we don't blame you for being the lone wolf, I mean, someone's gotta be. But that's the "reward" they live with for their children's behavior. EA's family is no different. Lynch mob, probably, we are Texans in case anyone of yall forgot. We love our death penalty, we love our guns, and we LOVE justice one way or another. Sorry we're kinda redneck that way :toastred:

The Lone Wolf for what?

Here's my thoughts on how the couch scenario COULD have went down...EA was hoping to get lucky with SB (even if it was on the couch), she isn't interested so she gets up and goes to "a" bed in "a" bedroom. Now, I do NOT know how many bedrooms and/or beds PP has in her apartment but I am assuming IF she only has ONE bed, that SB went into PP's bedroom/bed and was going to crash with PP (since EA wouldn't leave her alone on the couch). So then EA gets angrier because his chances of getting lucky now are pretty much slim to none because PP would be (or maybe already was) sleeping in the same bed where SB went! How's that scenario play out? Is it possible?

Totally agree here SteveS. Sure, they could charge him with murder now, but why? Because of double jeopardy, if they charge him with murder now, they can never do it again. On the other hand, they can sit tight on the AK charges and just wait. He's not going anywhere; they're collecting more evidence; they can always charge him with murder later… what's the rush? There's no statute of limitations on murder, so they can charge him with it at ANY point in the future.

I think they're smart to sit on the lesser more solid charge.

That said, I'm not entirely sure he's really under any pressure to tell anyone where she is. I'm assuming he has no conscience at all. In which case telling anything at all only helps the prosecution at this point.

I kind of understand your [SteveS] point about there being a window of opportunity that could be closing, and if she is found before he tells them where she is, he could miss his chance for a ple deal; but since I don't know where she is, I don't know how close they are to finding her; perhaps not at all.

Perhaps he's sitting in his cell thinking "cold; cold; colder; colder; you're freezing… you're not even close, you have icicles hanging from your nose"

You may be exactly right as to his thinking. Who knows? I have to think that the fact he's locked up, where he has little-to-no information stream about what is being done on the outside in looking for her, has to create some unease in how close they might be getting.

In any event, I think facing the music in court is the magic formula, if there is one. May not make a diff no matter what they do.

Yeah, the obsession with the idea that there had to have been a SA is so off base. Not sure who came up with that wrong idea and confused so many here, but proving that a SA assault occurred isn't an element of getting an AK conviction at all.

Say wha?? :confused:

If EA is eventually convicted of murder, he will get life in prison or the DP, Imo. No murder that begins in the trunk of a car is anything less than first-degree and/or felony kidnapping (jmo).

Time passing does help "no body" cases, as Steve said. The increasing length of time a person is missing without financial activity, contact to any loved ones, verified sightings, etc can be used to help build a murder case. If indeed LE has a quantity of Christina's blood, that is a huge factor toward an eventual murder charge. And they don't have to rush with charges, he isn't going anywhere and LE can continue to hope she will be found in the meantime. But LE stating in court that they believe EA killed Christina was very eye-opening for me, as far as adding to my belief that they have solid forensics. They don't need a motive and we may never get the satisfaction of knowing what went on in those very few minutes before his car left that garage.

I see EA riding this out, proclaiming his innocence, possibly right to death row. Not all murderers confess, even for a plea. Sometimes, Imo, they just can't/won't admit their crime. Maybe he will get a chance for LWOP if he tells where Christina is...but it would not shock me if he refuses. I can see him playing the wronged victim all the way.

All Jmo, obviously.

If her body isn't found, I don't see him getting DP unless they have a lot more evidence. And if they do have said evidence, why haven't they charged him with murder 1? They "believe" he killed her. They also "believe" she was given drugs by HF.

Egads, please don't speak for all Texans. That's exactly why we are perceived as redneck white trash. MOO

He doesn't have to be charged with murder at any point, so the clock can keep tick-tick-ticking for as long as they want to wait. If they prefer, they'll just bring him to trial on AK, convict him, and lock him up for 99 years while the clock keeps running and the searches keep looking for her. Time is on not on EA's side at all.

Ok seriously, it's going to come down to a plea deal. If he's not charged with murder, he won't spend more than 20 years locked up. MOO

You may be exactly right as to his thinking. Who knows? I have to think that the fact he's locked up, where he has little-to-no information stream about what is being done on the outside in looking for her, has to create some unease in how close they might be getting.

In any event, I think facing the music in court is the magic formula, if there is one. May not make a diff no matter what they do.

Do you really believe he's not being updated on what's happening on the outside? MOO

And I never said it didn't occur. I'm just personally not seeing SA as motive. MOO
Motive...hmmm. Neither one of us will EVER know the motive from the lips of a liar. However, SEX could have been a motive or rage alone BUT we'll never know. I'll just agree that you and I have never been in the same types of social situations in our life time. I think that's fair to assume that, we have 100% opposite perspectives and it's all good.

Motive...hmmm. Neither one of us will EVER know the motive from the lips of a liar. However, SEX could have been a motive or rage alone BUT we'll never know. I'll just agree that you and I have never been in the same types of social situations in our life time. I think that's fair to assume that, we have 100% opposite perspectives and it's all good.

Yes, all good. :seeya:

I'm not here to argue with people. I don't understand why someone's opinion should matter to someone else.

Obviously we know she WAS IN HIS TRUNK at some point.

Does it physically hurt to explore all options? I don't get it. If/when EA is charged and convicted for murder, I shall move on. Until then, it's an open case and it shouldn't bother anyone to look at everyone and everything. MOO

Regarding others there: JMO~ I am not buying into anyone's story at this point. JMO ~
Regarding CM -She deserved to be found Day1 and her family deserved to know Day 1
Regarding EA. - He is involved ... but to what level ...Remains to be seen during whatever Trial the Courts decide
Regarding the Arochi's- Yes they are victims as well. and would not want to be in their shoes either.
I have not seen or read much compassion for them on any source. So I will take the heat for that. Let it be known far and wide I will have compassion for the Arochi Family.(Parents & sibling) Yall can be mad and angry at me for saying it ..but it is what I see & feel. and My Personal Opinion.

When respect, just like you are not buying into anyone's story who was there, I'm not buying into anyone's story who lived at the residence where he allegedly took Christina in the trunk of his car, as stated by LE in a SW Affidavit. JMO of course.

Not only that ..but the awkwardness of the height of the trunk and the smaller odd shaped opening as well
nor do I see any type of SA in the front of the low bucket cockpit area with the bulky console either .
I agree. STUPID suggestion that a SA occurred in his trunk, especially in the 3 min window. Dumb dumb assumption. Where did that come from?

I agree. STUPID suggestion that a SA occurred in his trunk, especially in the 3 min window. Dumb dumb assumption. Where did that come from?

Who said it was dumb and stupid? It's an observation that SA is not likely to occur in a small trunkspace in an open parking garage. OPINIONS people. No one is wrong or right. Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one. Sheesh.

So, basically the speculation stems from this: Aaron Logan Prendergrast is CM's ex boyfriend and he put them on blast in an early media article, saying CM had started dating HF while CM and ALP lived together. ALP and HF used to be friends also.

Most, if not all, of the people CM was with that night were all also friends of ALP. At least one of them is known to have retained a lawyer quite soon after CM went missing. Some seemed to show concern at first and then went quiet. Due to the known relationship dynamics amongst them all, there was speculation that perhaps there was some type of conspiracy to lure CM there and cause her harm that night, as revenge or punishment for her betrayal of ALP.

Hopefully this post will not be censored. I've tried to word it to remain within TOS. I'm not providing any info as fact that wasn't in MSM, and I am describing the issue as a theory, not as an accusation. I'm trying to explain some things for people who are feeling like they missed something.

It was in the Disappeared episode that Jonni said all the people from that night had been helpful and I believe at the time the episode was filmed that was true, but the RUMOR is that some eventually stopped being helpful, and also RUMOR that they stopped sharing her missing poster on social media.

I have not read anywhere that they were all friends with ALP except in a reference on this site. Would we be talking about SN, PP, and SB? SB is not from Allen, so I do not believe she was friends with Logan. That leaves two people unless there were others at the apt. which is a question I posed earlier. Also, who got a lawyer? I would imagine the friends were helpful at first not realizing this was going to turn into a murder case in which everyone present that night would be scrutinized at which point they each grew worried because they had something to hide like drug use. One already has arrests on her record and one has a child. I would imagine they would be very careful and nervous about what they say even though I believe they really want to help bring CM home.

It still bothers me too, as it does many of you posters here, that Christina was not reported missing for FOUR DAYS!!! When I was 23 (which was almost 3 decades ago) granted we didn't have cell phones - or at least I didn't, but our little group of friends seemed to communicate with each other at LEAST once a day, other days more of course. So it is really bothersome to me to think that FOUR DAYS went by (holiday weekend to boot) with no one wondering where Christina was; no one wondering what she may be doing; nobody noticing her car has sat (allegedly) in the same spot for 4-5 days. Supposedly she was fighting with HF the night she went missing, wouldn't your friends want to be in touch in the next day or two just to say something along the lines of "hey, how you doing? things any better at home? is everything ok now?" etc etc etc. Then you have the significant other who "thinks" she might've went here or there, but oh well, 4 days goes by and he hasn't heard anything. Did he take any action? other than the alleged call that he called a family member? Did he go look for her? Did he make any calls to her “friends” to see if they knew where she was or where she might be? It takes Christina's boss to notify a friend or family member (I can't remember which) to say that Christina hasn't shown up for work for ____ days; fill in the blank as I think there's discrepancies in that as well.

Also, without sleuthing others that we're not allowed to sleuth, regarding incoming and outgoing calls/texts on phone(s), where were those people when those phone calls/texts took place? Did any of them make a presence at the party or meet for drinks that night either before, during or after the bar visits? How often did Christina communicate with the “others?” Was their hard feelings from the past? Just curious as to the current status of their friendship at the time of her disappearance.

So many questions...so few answers..

Mods, is there any way we can make Christiana's thread like the Mcstay threads? I think it would cut down on the tension and arguments.

Thanks in advance !! :)

1 If her body isn't found, I don't see him getting DP unless they have a lot more evidence.
2 And if they do have said evidence, why haven't they charged him with murder 1? They "believe" he killed her.
3 They also "believe" she was given drugs by HF.
4 Egads, please don't speak for all Texans. That's exactly why we are perceived as redneck white trash. MOO
5 Ok seriously, it's going to come down to a plea deal. If he's not charged with murder, he won't spend more than 20 years locked up. MOO
6 Do you really believe he's not being updated on what's happening on the outside? MOO

[numbered by me so I can reply easier]
1 I tend to disagree, but who knows. It doesn't take a body to get a capital murder conviction.
2 Why do you keep asking a question that has been answered in detail to you multiple times? In short, I see LE simply being smart.
3 You said: "They also "believe" she was given drugs by HF."
...This is NOT true, and was NOT said. What was said by LE is that it was possible ("could have") that HF gave her drugs - and of course, that means they also are saying they believe it's possible that she wasn't given any drugs by HF.
[exact tweet: "Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster ...]
5 You see 20 years for AK. I say he's on track to get 99, if he doesn't change his approach and start chasing a plea, and that's not just talk. I see multiple factors that will cause that:
...his blatant lying to try to derail LE's investigations,
...his continued refusal to tell what he did with CM,
...the fact that she has never been seen again which means he could have killed her,
...and, combine those with victim impact statements in the penalty phase, where Jonni and Anna and Mark will talk about how their agony is ongoing because he won't tell what he did with her.
...Add those together and imo no jury will give him less than the max for what he did to this poor girl, esp in Texas.
6 I think his access to what's going on in the outside world is very limited, at best.

Mods, is there any way we can make Christiana's thread like the Mcstay threads? I think it would cut down on the tension and arguments.

Thanks in advance !! :)

Just my two cents...but forums this early (i,e long before a trial) tend to bring daily posts to a halt, practically, when there are a bunch of specific threads and there isn't one for general discussion. So you can't just mull over stuff. Anyway, jmo, but I am not a fan. Heather's case is one example as her case and discussion really dwindled away when general discussion was no longer allowed. But again...jmo and hope it is okay to post an opinion on this.

Also, we really are only supposed to talk about EA in any significant way, since there are not any other POI's or suspects, so not sure a whole bunch of threads is needed, since most of what we "know" is pretty fluid anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal