GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see Christina's mom as co-conspirator. Wasn't that over 4-days later when HF headed to Choctaw. I don't think they would be carrying a body. However, it occurred to me that when it comes to identifying people, jurisdictional differences favor the perp. Even EA would have know that.

WHAAAAAT? Co-conspirator? You are putting words into my mouth. Christina's mother is the victim here in more ways than one. I'm saying she believed everything that the BF told her and he lied to her. Period.

What do any of those pieces of info have to do with the question of where EA might go, to hide CM? I don't see the connection at all.

It's about an Oklahoma connection. EA driving to Oklahoma - I don't see it. He was drunk. EA would probably dump a body in a dumpster. He wouldn't know about jurisdictional differences favoring a perp. If he does, he's smarter than I'm giving him credit for being.

If you don't get the sexual undertones going on there, then wow. Not sure how to explain it, but that's the type of scenario that plays out constantly for young adults from what I've seen. Most importantly, everyone there fully recognized it as well.

And yet, they sent Christina on her merry way with this guy knowing he was highly PO'd and drunk and stoned out of his mind. . . . Now that's a WOW moment for me! And SN whom she spent time with earlier in the evening didn't even have the decency to even walk Christina to her car.... That's another WOW moment too.

WHAAAAAT? Co-conspirator? You are putting words into my mouth. Christina's mother is the victim here in more ways than one. I'm saying she believed everything that the BF told her and he lied to her. Period.

BBM

:ditto::yeahthat: Lies Lies Lies

If you don't get the sexual undertones going on there, then wow. Not sure how to explain it, but that's the type of scenario that plays out constantly for young adults from what I've seen. Most importantly, everyone there fully recognized it as well.

Yet none of them cared enough to make sure CM was safe and arrived home. Maybe if they had cared this thread wouldn't be here.

I believe EA had help.
I believe someone else will go down next.

If anyone's interested :)

And yet, they sent Christina on her merry way with this guy knowing he was highly PO'd and drunk and stoned out of his mind. . . . Now that's a WOW moment for me! And SN whom she spent time with earlier in the evening didn't even have the decency to even walk Christina to her car.... That's another WOW moment too.

Where was SN?
They did speak and she said Im still walking to my car. Right.
so they all knew where she was headed. Who else was waiting for her?
Why did ALP call?
Why SN?

:guitar::ditto:
And her car sat there in the garage for near 5 days... Why if SN could not get a hold of her after he called her (per the ID Show)... then I am to believe he never drove by the garage 1 time to see if it (her car)had moved or any of the other 8-10 friends that were there to check on her??? Sorry not buying it ...JMO~

Sorry! Poorly worded on my part.:blushing:

I thought that no one other than EA was to be talked about or hinted to be a suspect/POI...

Anyway, I think LE has this one right...Ea kidnapped and killed Christina. To me it could not be more obvious if he wore a sign. Jmo

Honestly no Steve not at all.
She left the couch and went to the bed. Why would he want her back on a couch if he has her in BED?
It makes no sense.

daisytrail said:
In the realm of do they have the right guy in EA, I would say, yes, definitely. In the realm of did someone help him after the fact, I lean towards possibly. Where could he have put her? I think he wouldn't have minded driving, even some distance, so maybe somewhere he and his family liked to visit that he knew and felt comfortable with. He strikes me as someone who does not like to get out of his comfort zone. Does he have connections/family in Oklahoma?.

Christina's mother lives in Oklahoma. In fact, right off the bat, her BF thought to drive to Oklahoma and post missing posters for her at truck stops along the way, and LE and Jonni let him go.

WHAAAAAT? Co-conspirator? You are putting words into my mouth..

Well, that was pretty much your suggestion. Daisytrail asked where EA might have gone to hide or dispose of CM, in Oklahoma, and you suggested Jonni's place.

It certainly gets confusing when the discussion is about "What did we previously believe, and why did we believe it back then?"

I'd say we gain nothing from time spent going back and trying to revisit discussions of the past that had been based on lesser understanding at the time. We have to recognize that family and VIs in this case are at the mercy of what they have been told at a point in time, and even LE's thinking evolves with more evidence. If things have changed, they have changed. ~shrug~

IMO the "reality check" and the thing to tie our understanding to, is the "sworn to be true" testimony in court and in affidavits. What was said there (to the extent we know it) should be reliable to the extent of how it was said in court, and that gives us a chance to go back and erase previous misconceptions. Rather than cling to and wallow in the prior things we didn't know, it seems to me the emerging sworn info provides an opportunity to move forward with a better light of understanding and knowledge.

You're missing my point completely. Oh well. I'm outta breath.

The entire couch thing is confusing.
I see nothing at all that says attraction to SB...
She wants to lie down he says no she goes into the bedroom then says if yur not sleeping on the couch im going home.... I mean that just makes no sense at all.

Couple things Eileen.
1. I'm pretty sure we've hashed out that not everyone agreed this was a "Girls" night. I think it was called that at some point, but clearly there were guys there too, so, it obviously ended up NOT being just a "Girls" night, so, what were the guys doing there? I don't have a link, but didn't PP invite EA? I dunno, but it was a gaggle of friends, loosly associated through Allen high school, presumably with PP as the nucleaus, since it was her apartment. That's my take on it. It's not weird or mysterious or suspect to me that guys were there. There is no answer to "what were the guys doing there?" Because I think the idea that it was a "Girls'" night was over represented and misunderstood in the first place.

2. Why was the interaction between SB & EA sexual? They are sitting on the couch together. He's probably inching closer, getting hopeful, thinking of where this could go. (You asked where other people are, like SN & CM: it's an apartment they could be in the kitchen leaning against the counters, there might be other chairs in the living room. They are lounging around, chatting.) so it's getting late, SB tries to stretch out on the couch so she can sleep, but, because EA is thinking sex, he doesn't want to move. Maybe he encourages her to put her head or feet in his lap instead of him getting up and moving. I can imagine him rubbing her feet… rubbing her shoulders as she tries to stretch out on the couch. But she wants to sleep not have sex, or make out. He's not getting the nonverbal signals she's sending saying "no" she pulls her feet away. She asks him to move so she can sleep. She finally realizes, the guy isn't going to easily back off, so she gets up, goes down the hall to the bedroom to sleep. She stretches out on a bed (is it PP's? Does she have a guest room too? I dunno, but SB is tired) However, just as soon as she gets settled and comfy, the boy with wandering hands comes along. He comes in, he sits on the bed, maybe even lays down beside her, but she again gives him the brush off… or, maybe, given the dialogue we've been told, PP is in the bed too. So the two girls are both in the bed together. He now realizes that she's not alone, so that's not going to give EA & SB any privacy to make-out or have sex. So, he says, "If you're not going to sleep on the couch [out here in the living room, where we can be alone together] I'm going home"

About that same time, CM comes out of the kitchen and says she is ready to leave (she's finally found those darn lost keys) and EA, jumps at the chance to walk her to her car. We believe that she called SN to tell him she was still okay to drive as she approached the garage, but we don't know anything about where SN was when he received those calls… maybe he lives at SAL too, maybe he was parked somewhere different and was walking to his own car. Maybe he took the couch that was now empty when SB abandoned it.

Anyway… all those details are the product of my vivid imagination, but I've written them in to help illustrate how the couch interaction was "romantic" if you read between the lines. Clearly this stuff is seriously just MOO and full of speculation. Just ONE version of possible events.

:guitar::ditto:
And her car sat there in the garage for near 5 days... Why if SN could not get a hold of her after he called her (per the ID Show)... then I am to believe he never drove by the garage 1 time to see if it (her car)had moved or any of the other 8-10 friends that were there to check on her??? Sorry not buying it ...JMO~

Not buying it either.

Honestly no Steve not at all.
She left the couch and went to the bed. Why would he want her back on a couch if he has her in BED?
It makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. Been there, seen it played out, know the whole thing. Not uncommon. He wanted "be on the couch next to me" versus "go into the bedroom without me and where I'm not included." When he poked his head in the BR to ask her to come back out where he was, she said no, shutting the door on any romantic anything with her for the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste