GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve I never said they didn't talk to LE but they sure were not very vocal.
I don't want to argue with ya LOL but the ppl with her that night and morning IMO know
what went down. And id bet my last dollar it all involves drugs!

If u go back and read earlier threads Its discussed often how silent the friends became.

I agree that its frustrating for the family and friends of CM and us sleuths that the party people remained silent. and did not help in searches... that really sucks. But, just as with HF... does it really matter what they say to US and the family if they are cooperating with LE and their story has checked out with LE? so far, LE hasn't given any indication that are holding back, and of course I have no idea if this is true. I do think that in time, we will have evidence from LE as to whether EA us motivated by drugs, SA or just plain evil.

IF I remember right...
The whole idea that EA may be the one who did this to Christina came about because he wasn't helping out look for her either....hmmmm

Guess we will find out!
Just common sense if your friend disappears and you were with them that night you'd wanna help. Jmo

actually i think the VIs and family knew more. I think they knew all the car cleaning (I'm reiterating that i think this... maybe JMOM can confirm) and I think the fact that he was the last one seen with her was a big flag. I do think PP and SN and maybe others had initial contact with JM right after she went missing... IMO only.

Steve I never said they didn't talk to LE but they sure were not very vocal.
I don't want to argue with ya LOL but the ppl with her that night and morning IMO know
what went down. And id bet my last dollar it all involves drugs!

If u go back and read earlier threads Its discussed often how silent the friends became.

I agree that its frustrating for the family and friends of CM and us sleuths that the party people remained silent. and did not help in searches... that really sucks. But, just as with HF... does it really matter what they say to US and the family if they are cooperating with LE and their story has checked out with LE? so far, LE hasn't given any indication that are holding back, and of course I have no idea if this is true. I do think that in time, we will have evidence from LE as to whether EA us motivated by drugs, SA or just plain evil.

Ya know I wouldn't think they would be very vocal but the VI's made a big deal about it so it became a big deal.

Again I do not think its a sex assault nor pure evil.

Im wondering if they tried the special rock that night and then they wanted more.
How would EA know HF had this special rock unless ......he tried it or was told HF had it.
EA was the stupid one he left a text message the others called and spoke to her. So no one really knows what they said to her.

ALL JMO

I believe one could insert almost any noun and the detective would, under oath, have to answer, yes, its possible. Doesn't mean its probable.

A smart detective, and I believe these are smart detectives, know how to answer that question. "I don't believe HF gave her any drugs", "We have no evidence she brought any drugs", etc. If the follow up question comes, "Anything is possible"

Ya know I wouldn't think they would be very vocal but the VI's made a big deal about it so it became a big deal.

Again I do not think its a sex assault nor pure evil.

Im wondering if they tried the special rock that night and then they wanted more.
How would EA know HF had this special rock unless ......he tried it or was told HF had it.
EA was the stupid one he left a text message the others called and spoke to her. So no one really knows what they said to her.

ALL JMO

you lost me here. I'm not sure what you are referring too. I agree that the VI discussed this, and I agree that this would be highly frustrating to them. But they also made a big deal out of EA and look where we are not.

IMO- even if drug are the reason why she is missing, EA still did it. Can you please tell me what about drugs makes you think that's the reason EA harmed Christina? was it because of the text message about rock... like HF didnt get back to him in time? or he wanted to get back at HF for some drug fight/turf war? Her being missing as the direct result of drugs (other than the possibility of EA being ON them) I'm having a hard time seeing. Help me out.

No link Steve

Just look at the situation, people not showing up to help looks for their beloved missing friend.

Not sure of your point. Jonni said on TV that they had all shown up to help look, except for EA of course.

A smart detective, and I believe these are smart detectives, know how to answer that question. "I don't believe HF gave her any drugs", "We have no evidence she brought any drugs", etc. If the follow up question comes, "Anything is possible"

you're right. hopefully we will have more evidence to this one day. IMO because she said it's possible, doesn't mean its fact.. yet. and honestly, I would no be surprised if it is a fact. I wish the hearing was recorded. Then we could know for sure if she was asked a direct question by the defense like: is it possible the HF gave drugs to CM to take to the party?

ETA: I believe that LE is keeping a lot we don't know quiet. I hope all the truth comes out soon, whatever that may be.

IF I remember right...
The whole idea that EA may be the one who did this to Christina came about because he wasn't helping out look for her either....hmmmm

Guess we will find out!
Just common sense if your friend disappears and you were with them that night you'd wanna help. Jmo

Actually, what points to EA is that
1 he was the last person she was ever seen with
2 he put her IN HIS TRUNK
3 he lied about everything to everybody about what he did that night
4 she hasn't been seen, heard from, or any evidence of life ever since

Are there any hospitals close to the shops?
I wonder if he was going to take to her to a hospital then decided not to?
Yes there are several actually. If you go north on Dallas North Tollway/Gaylord there is a Baylor Hospital, and if you go east on Sam Rayburn at the Coit exit there is Centennial.
There's also Plano Presbyterian & Plano Children's, the Children's Hospital wouldn't be appropriate, but Plano Presby would probably be the closest to the Shops at Legacy, but it's West, not East, which is the direction he went according to the toll tag data. But it's only 2.9 miles away. What direction of thought were you going here? Overdose? Or like he hit her with the car and he thought to take her there? Or…

you lost me here. I'm not sure what you are referring too. I agree that the VI discussed this, and I agree that this would be highly frustrating to them. But they also made a big deal out of EA and look where we are not.

IMO- even if drug are the reason why she is missing, EA still did it. Can you please tell me what about drugs makes you think that's the reason EA harmed Christina? was it because of the text message about rock... like HF didnt get back to him in time? or he wanted to get back at HF for some drug fight/turf war? Her being missing as the direct result of drugs (other than the possibility of EA being ON them) I'm having a hard time seeing. Help me out.

Ok to me this girls night out thing was something more then a girls night out. OK this is MVOO...
Why was EA even there?
SN?
Ea obviously knew HF sold drugs. RE his rock text. Other ppl spoke to CM that early morning on her walk now what they called her about we don't know we do know EA wanted rock because stupid sent a text.

No one is disputing that EA did it...
but I feel the reason was he figured she had some on her and wanted it.
He fought her for it.

MOO

VI's only know what they have been told. They may only know the tip of the iceberg as to who is talking, and what is being said. And VI impressions can change from day to day, without them ever telling us. That's why, even though they can provide info that some might find helpful and others dismiss, what they say here is not considered to be "proof" of anything.

One more item. In the TV show, Jonni said something to the effect that everyone who was there that night had been very helpful, worked hard to find CM, and so on, except for EA. She certainly didn't give any impression that any were less than cooperating fully with the investigation - in fact, just the opposite. So imo it's unfair to idly slander these kids, when it sounds like they are doing the right thing.
Slander?! Seriously?! No. It came from the VIs to here. This is something we didn't have to rip from the headlines, but can still use if we choose. ;) No link needed.

There's also Plano Presbyterian & Plano Children's, the Children's Hospital wouldn't be appropriate, but Plano Presby would probably be the closest to the Shops at Legacy, but it's West, not East, which is the direction he went according to the toll tag data. But it's only 2.9 miles away. What direction of thought were you going here? Overdose? Or like he hit her with the car and he thought to take her there? Or…

The hospital idea is <mod snip>, because it implies that he was somehow thinking of her welfare. You don't put a person in your TRUNK, of all places, because you are concerned for them and trying to care for them.

Ok to me this girls night out thing was something more then a girls night out. OK this is MVOO...
Why was EA even there?
SN?
Ea obviously knew HF sold drugs. RE his rock text. Other ppl spoke to CM that early morning on her walk now what they called her about we don't know we do know EA wanted rock because stupid sent a text.

No one is disputing that EA did it...
but I feel the reason was he figured she had some on her and wanted it.
He fought her for it.

MOO

ok thanks. I see what you are saying now.

So he could have been in a rage for drugs, a rage for sex, or just a rage.
I wish we knew what all that LE has. I feel so sad for CM and her family.

Unless all of this was part of their sting to bust HF's circle, but now they are fishing for bigger meat via EA and his Mexico connections.
there is no way in hell HF and his comrades round up by the Feds was a coincidence.

I have been thinking along these lines, too - I don't think they conducted this sting without a CI, just not sure who it was. I would think Christina would have been approached but I'm not going to say too much because every day I come on here, someone is saying "if you think that, you're crazy" or "that would be preposterous" or some other kind of slap down. Maybe we could all read our own posts twice before hitting send.

Not sure of your point. Jonni said on TV that they had all shown up to help look, except for EA of course.
Have a link for that as I do not recall anyone saying they "all" showed up to search for Christina?

STOP! repeating posts with broken quotes.

Jumping back to an old thread, forgive me, I'm always behind, but I like to read everything before I post.

Here are the trash bins sitting outside my house right now. These are provided to ALL residential homes in Allen. The blue is for recycled items (every other week pickup) & the grey is for weekly garbage, all trash must be put into tied bags & the lid must be closed for the trash truck to empty it. The pickup is all done mechanically, a truck with arm clamps pick up each bin and empties it into the top of the trash truck for compression as he lowers the bins back down and continues on down the alley. In the blue bin, that is a size large pizza box in the bottom for reference of size. These bins are wide & deep enough to discard a 100lb woman in the bottom just put some trash bags on top of her without being noticed...easily IMO.

Autumn Pasqually's body was found in a trash bin like this after a couple of days of searches of her neighborhood. She was in a bin at a vacant home.

LE searched landfills for Jhessye Shockley based on tips, they had, but she has never been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13