GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care as much about knowing the answer as to why he did it.... All I want to know at this point is WHERE IS CHRISTINA?!? When know the who, when know the timeframe, we all have different why's, we know WHAT, we just need to find out the where. Am I the only one who thinks that if the PD has all these pings (and I think they MUST have them for all night) then we should have already found her? Seriously, he isn't that smart so why can't we figure this out! I'm so sad for her family and friends, I'm sad this has gone on so long and all we have done is gone in circles. I wish that (and maybe they do) the search team has EVERY possible ping that was found. I hope they can determine off that a specific area as it seems these Saturday searches keep coming faster and faster with no Christina.

ALL My Opinion alone.

actually i think the VIs and family knew more. I think they knew all the car cleaning (I'm reiterating that i think this... maybe JMOM can confirm) and I think the fact that he was the last one seen with her was a big flag. I do think PP and SN and maybe others had initial contact with JM right after she went missing... IMO only.

No bc whoever alerted JM was a friend who wasn't with her at that party.

Actually, what points to EA is that
1 he was the last person she was ever seen with
2 he put her IN HIS TRUNK
3 he lied about everything to everybody about what he did that night
4 she hasn't been seen, heard from, or any evidence of life ever since

Yes you're correct NOW that we have that info
But before any of that, back in the old days in September when we had almost zero info, EA was speculated on bc of course he was last seen w her but also bc he wasn't helping search.

There is no evidence that EA kidnapped CM due to drugs, SA or otherwise & we may never know since motive isn't something that needs to be proven or disproven by either side.

I could care less WHY. We don't know him and there's no VI's or MSM reports to indicate who he really is, but we DO KNOW that he's a liar. He could be a drug addicted *advertiser censored* star in the cartel....I mean, no one knows.

LE has convinced me (and the judge) that there is enough evidence to support his arrest for AK. He was last seen walking with her, a significant amount of her DNA was in his trunk and now she's gone.

There's also Plano Presbyterian & Plano Children's, the Children's Hospital wouldn't be appropriate, but Plano Presby would probably be the closest to the Shops at Legacy, but it's West, not East, which is the direction he went according to the toll tag data. But it's only 2.9 miles away. What direction of thought were you going here? Overdose? Or like he hit her with the car and he thought to take her there? Or…

NO I was thinking he struggled with her and hurt her in the garage!
Poof she goes in the trunk!
Driving along he stops checks her in the trunk and decides to maybe head to hospital but leaves her along the side of the road thinking maybe someone will find her or see her.
Was just a thought.

Were these areas searched?

EA was on drugs and drunk I cant imagine hes thinking clearly.

This was when the defense was asking questions right? I wonder is Stamm's answer would have been the same is the defense asked " is it possible the HF gave CM a puppy to take to the party that night". I believe Stamm might have answered yes to this too, as in it is possible that he gave her a puppy. But LE hasn't said (yet) that HF DID give her drugs (or a puppy). just that its 'possible he could have'.
The author of the quote used the word, "believed" and if Stamm was asked the question from the defense...she could have responded in such a way not to leave it open it was possible HF gave Christina drugs. I can think of several: "Not to our knowledge"..."Do not believe it to be the case"...etc. Detectives know how to answer questions from attorneys on the stand and Stamm knew what she was saying.

There is no evidence that EA kidnapped CM due to drugs, SA or otherwise & we may never know since motive isn't something that needs to be proven or disproven by either side.

I could care less WHY. We don't know him and there's no VI's or MSM reports to indicate who he really is, but we DO KNOW that he's a liar. He could be a drug addicted *advertiser censored* star in the cartel....I mean, no one knows.

LE has convinced me (and the judge) that there is enough evidence to support his arrest for AK. He was last seen walking with her, a significant amount of her DNA was in his trunk and now she's gone.

I care why. Im with Steve though that they're just holding him with AK while they try to work on the murder charge.

Jumping back to an old thread, forgive me, I'm always behind, but I like to read everything before I post.

Autumn Pasqually's body was found in a trash bin like this after a couple of days of searches of her neighborhood. She was in a bin at a vacant home.

LE searched landfills for Jhessye Shockley based on tips, they had, but she has never been found.

Autums story was on ID last night!
Very sad I remember her thread here!

NO I was thinking he struggled with her and hurt her in the garage!
Poof she goes in the trunk!
Driving along he stops checks her in the trunk and decides to maybe head to hospital but leaves her along the side of the road thinking maybe someone will find her or see her.
Was just a thought.

Were these areas searched?

EA was on drugs and drunk I cant imagine hes thinking clearly.
Since we have no real clue what happened to Christina in the garage or how she ended up in the trunk, it is not silly to entertain the idea he could have hit her with the car and he put her in the trunk (in his addled mind...maybe he didn't want to mess up the interior?). Could have happened his initial reaction was to drop her somewhere like the hospital then he thought of only himself again.

No bc whoever alerted JM was a friend who wasn't with her at that party.

I didn't say alerted JM. I meant that I believe, no evidence, that she spoke to them at some point. Whether they were forth coming or not, I do not know. We do know, that EA never talked to her.

The author of the quote used the word, "believed" and if Stamm was asked the question from the defense...she could have responded in such a way not to leave it open it was possible HF gave Christina drugs. I can think of several: "Not to our knowledge"..."Do not believe it to be the case"...etc. Detectives know how to answer questions from attorneys on the stand and Stamm knew what she was saying.

correct as I said before. She probably does believe that is possible. And sadly, it doesn't really matter does it? Where are you Christina?

O/T - Did you all see the surveillance video of the girl in Arlington that was forced into her own trunk while at an ATM?
From the time the guy approaches her to getting her in the trunk was only 1 minute. Yes, he had a gun, but given Christina's fear of abduction, I could see the possibility that by hitting her, trying to strangle her, pulling a knife on her, or knocking her down, he could overpower her and intimidate her to the point where it wouldn't take him a long time to get her in the trunk. JMO

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/2015...shows-woman-robbed-kidnapped-at-atm/22202825/

I watched it. I kept thinking that I would of bolted. I would of ran and hoped to dodge the bullets... I mean that woman got into that trunk...it happened.... I know I can sit here and say I would never do that but, there you have it...a person literally crawled into a trunk out of fear and the power of a weapon....I guess its all it might take.

Since we have no real clue what happened to Christina in the garage or how she ended up in the trunk, it is not silly to entertain the idea he could have hit her with the car and he put her in the trunk (in his addled mind...maybe he didn't want to mess up the interior?). Could have happened his initial reaction was to drop her somewhere like the hospital then he thought of only himself again.

I agree...it just seems so unlikely he would of been able to , at that time, hide her soooo well. Can't believe he got this lucky as to of been debilitated and not thinking straight, possibly in a crazed state and have the capability, alone to hide her so freaking good that we can't find her. No way.

Jmo we are unlikely ever to know EA's true motive. Even if sometime down the line he confesses, it will only be to save himself, and will probably give a story as sympathetic as possible to himself, which no one will be able to prove is untrue. It may be too late already to determine cause of death, and by the time when EA might be pressured to confess, the chances are that much less. The details will likely never be known for sure, jmo.

Jmo we are unlikely ever to know EA's true motive. Even if sometime down the line he confesses, it will only be to save himself, and will probably give a story as sympathetic as possible to himself, which no one will be able to prove is untrue. It may be too late already to determine cause of death, and by the time when EA might be pressured to confess, the chances are that much less. The details will likely never be known for sure, jmo.

This is true. I would think there are more texts or other conversations sent between people as well as phone calls between people that might tell more of the story though if nothing else, whenever they're released.

Would you be keeping some things to yourself? Almost certainly. All that media attention was necessary to try to get a search for Christina that was ongoing. However, imagine you do not have a perfect child. (Who does?) And you know what the world values? The world values victims that are purer, whiter, and possess good, solid middle class values. All the better to emphasize that the victim is a contrast to every standard media perpetrator people see on TV -- because good guys require bad guys to validate their goodness. You see it on every cop show on television. Maybe it is just the memories you have of your child from when she was little that you want to hold sacred. All those dreams and hopes. Suddenly, all is exposed. There you are, with people looking to you lead them and to give them information you may not even have and you only have one desire: To find your cherished child. Do you thank people, left and right, anyone who give you the slightest help or hope? You bet you do and you go on thanking people (even if you are sometimes a bit disappointed in them) because you want them to go on helping and you want them to understand and want them somehow -- although it is hardly possible -- to love your child as you do. You would want the answers that you need, even if the answers come from her possible killer. You would appeal to his decency, because that is all you have to move him. You would not care about your child's lifestyle choices as much as you would just care about your child. Your arms would feel so empty. You would beg anyone. You would appeal to anyone. You would thank anyone. And if the police had a pretty good suspect, then you would show them every deference, because at least they would be heading in the right direction. Answers! All that drug stuff? It would not matter so much. You want your child alive at any cost. And if you cannot have that, you at least want her body. And you want it over! However the requirements of the law may take a long time to fulfill before it is over, so what you would want, barring that, is justice.

A friend of mine, her daughter was murdered and there were two killers (now in prison with life without parole) and the defense attorney of one of them went after my friend on the witness stand, claiming she should have known about her daughter's lifestyle choices. In short, putting the victim and her family on trial to create some sort of bizarre smoke screen for the defendant.

To some extent, I have a concern about that when people keep bringing up the drugs. It is sleuthing and is not victim-bashing, I know, but it sure is stuff that the defense attorney will use to mitigate his client's responsibility for the his crime, isn't it?

In the end, drugs or not, EA had her in his trunk and the burden on the prosecution will be not to prove motive, but to prove the crime.

I watched it. I kept thinking that I would of bolted. I would of ran and hoped to dodge the bullets... I mean that woman got into that trunk...it happened.... I know I can sit here and say I would never do that but, there you have it...a person literally crawled into a trunk out of fear and the power of a weapon....I guess its all it might take.

I had the same thoughts. Fear is very powerful. I'm so glad it ended the way it did, though.

Would you be keeping some things to yourself? Almost certainly. All that media attention was necessary to try to get a search for Christina that was ongoing. However, imagine you do not have a perfect child. (Who does?) And you know what the world values? The world values victims that are purer, whiter, and possess good, solid middle class values. All the better to emphasize that the victim is a contrast to every standard media perpetrator people see on TV -- because good guys require bad guys to validate their goodness. You see it on every cop show on television. Maybe it is just the memories you have of your child from when she was little that you want to hold sacred. All those dreams and hopes. Suddenly, all is exposed. There you are, with people looking to you lead them and to give them information you may not even have and you only have one desire: To find your cherished child. Do you thank people, left and right, anyone who give you the slightest help or hope? You bet you do and you go on thanking people (even if you are sometimes a bit disappointed in them) because you want them to go on helping and you want them to understand and want them somehow -- although it is hardly possible -- to love your child as you do. You would want the answers that you need, even if the answers come from her possible killer. You would appeal to his decency, because that is all you have to move him. You would not care about your child's lifestyle choices as much as you would just care about your child. Your arms would feel so empty. You would beg anyone. You would appeal to anyone. You would thank anyone. And if the police had a pretty good suspect, then you would show them every deference, because at least they would be heading in the right direction. Answers! All that drug stuff? It would not matter so much. You want your child alive at any cost. And if you cannot have that, you at least want her body. And you want it over! However the requirements of the law may make it a long time to fulfill before it is over, so what you would want, barring that, is justice.

A friend of mine, her daughter was murdered and there were two killers (now in prison with life without parole) and the defense attorney of one of them went after my friend on the witness stand, claiming she should have known about her daughter's lifestyle choices. In short, putting the victim and her family on trial to create some sort of bizarre smoke screen for the defendant.

To some extent, I have a concern about that when people keep bringing up the drugs. It is sleuthing and is not victim-bashing, I know, but it sure is stuff that the defense attorney will use to mitigate his client's responsibility for the his crime, isn't it?

In the end, drugs or not, EA had her in his trunk and the burden on the prosecution will be not to prove motive, but to prove the crime.

As a Mom, I couldn't say what I'd do. It was hard to read that bc the idea of not having my kids is horrible and I don't wish it on anyone.

I do know the drug idea is probably difficult to hear but even if no one discussed it on WS, I'm sure the attorney would still use that, or any other angle to try to help EA get off.

Imo, drugs are relevant to this case now that we know her boyfriend she lived with was selling drugs as well as EA sent a text asking about drugs the night he was with her. Something's there. But I know its got to be hard to hear as a parent.

I'm hardly motivated to post on here anymore, for the above said reasons, but felt compelled to say this:

While I understand that the main focus is finding Christina, knowing the motivation for what happened to her is not irrelevant, IMO. For example:
a)IF they were going to purchase drugs somewhere, knowing where they were going could be key to her location. Maybe her body or possessions would be close to the seller's location.
b) IF EA attacked her spur of the moment, he may have dumped her somewhere quickly and that could mean close to the Shops.
c) IF the whole incident was premeditated, then the location might be more remote because maybe he thought ahead of time and had a plan.
d) IF it was a planned sexual motive, maybe he came up with a ruse, pulled off the road along the way, and then disposed of her body along that route...

...I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Lists bore me.... as does repetitive rambling... but I just wanted to put my two cents in on why I, for one, think the motive and details ARE important. If those things aren't looked at, we might as well start walking the whole state of Texas. Until someone confesses to the events of that morning, we are not left with much because there are so many possibilities and unknowns.

In real life, it does NOT play out like you see it on TV.

I don't for a sec believe she would have danced around the question like that. That's even worse, because when you dance it gives the defense atty an opening to come back and press for a direct answer and make you look evasive. Also, it might open the door to questions in a different area.

Ultimately, you will have to answer anyhow so the dance is kinda pointless.

So the experienced witness answers only what is asked, no more and no less, and forces the other atty to try to ask the right questions. You don't build their case for them or open doors for them - you answer what is asked, and only that, as narrowly as possible without avoiding the question, and then let the chips fall where they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie