GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... the experienced witness answers only what is asked, no more and no less, and forces the other atty to try to ask the right questions. You don't build their case for them or open doors for them - you answer what is asked, and only that, as narrowly as possible without avoiding the question, and then let the chips fall where they may.

To reiterate, no one has questioned the accuracy of what BF tweeted. What is being questioned is about the skewing of the content of that tweet, the content of what LE believes, per BF.

From what BF reported, it cannot be said truthfully that LE believes or LE said they believe "that Hunter did indeed give drugs to CM."

BF said "Stamm believes ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter ..." - - ie they believe it's a theoretical possibility.
BF did NOT (!!) say "Stamm believes ChristinaMorris was given drugs by Hunter ..." - - ie they believe it actually happened.

There is a huge difference between the theoretical and the actual.

Any assertion that "Well, I'm sure that's what they think, even if they didn't really say it" is putting one's own words and thoughts into LE's mouth. LE did not say that and there is no proof that LE thinks that.

IMO Stamm was smart in her reply, in fact so genius that some apparently don't get it. She coyly didn't provide any info either way in her reply. We all have known all along that CM "could have" had drugs given her by HF, and we also know that maybe she didn't, and Stamm did nothing but tell us that LE also sees the various possibilities. The defense was fishing for info, and she gave them nothing and kept them guessing, which was the goal.

"The child declined, at which point the man “allegedly exited the van and grabbed the child,” says the release sent to media. “The child indicated he was able to fend off the suspect and run home.”

Whoa! It's seems these criminals are getting more aggressive in time. One block from an elementary school, and he grabs the kid. Geez!!

the idea of EA being involved came about because he was caught blatantly lying straight out the gate on September 3rd to the cops him not helping blah blah might be the public story told before the fact that he was lying to LE was released. Don't get it twisted.

Don't get it twisted? :thinking:
Don't think I am....
Once again for anyone who missed it, I'm referring to before the info with interviews, lying, dnA came out.

Geesh...

Don't get it twisted? :thinking:
Don't think I am....
Once again for anyone who missed it, I'm referring to before the info with interviews, lying, dnA came out.

Geesh...

Yeah GT, I knew exactly what you were referencing.

To reiterate, no one has questioned the accuracy of what BF tweeted. What is being questioned is about the skewing of the content of that tweet, the content of what LE believes, per BF.

From what BF reported, it cannot be said truthfully that LE believes or LE said they believe "that Hunter did indeed give drugs to CM."

BF said "Stamm believes ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter ..." - - ie they believe it's a theoretical possibility.
BF did NOT (!!) say "Stamm believes ChristinaMorris was given drugs by Hunter ..." - - ie they believe it actually happened.

There is a huge difference between the theoretical and the actual.

Any assertion that "Well, I'm sure that's what they think, even if they didn't really say it" is putting one's own words and thoughts into LE's mouth. LE did not say that and there is no proof that LE thinks that.

IMO Stamm was smart in her reply, in fact so genius that some apparently don't get it. She coyly didn't provide any info either way in her reply. We all have known all along that CM "could have" had drugs given her by HF, and we also know that maybe she didn't, and Stamm did nothing but tell us that LE also sees the various possibilities. The defense was fishing for info, and she gave them nothing and kept them guessing, which was the goal.
We will have to agree to disagree on this one. Can't wait until it comes out at trial (and that WILL come out). I certainly wish we had a transcript of the hearing to clear up what was actually asked by the defense and stated by Stamm. She gave them plenty of information. LE knows what happened with HF, CM, and the drugs available that night. It is my stance LE believes CM had drugs from HF at the party (common sense says the drug dealer's GF would have a supply for people who partied with her, too).

This reminds me of the argument of LE stating she was put in the trunk from the garage and not later. Glad they cleared that up!

"The child declined, at which point the man “allegedly exited the van and grabbed the child,” says the release sent to media. “The child indicated he was able to fend off the suspect and run home.”

Whoa! It's seems these criminals are getting more aggressive in time. One block from an elementary school, and he grabs the kid. Geez!!
OT/ Thank goodness the child was able to break free and make it home! The perps are brazen, but they have always been and children who must walk a distance to school are easier targets. We should have a safer way in this day and age to get them to school than to push them out the front door.

of course if EA even made that text ..... and we are leaving out there part about them having no proof of prior contact ... again these people aren't kgb agents ... they didn't have the secrets to evading LE and have the records to prove it. But people are free to think whatever they like i'm sure it will all come out one day.
Who do you think made that text? CM? Again, LE knows more than they are saying about the situation and it will all come out. A drug dealer's GF knows better, imo. I think a dealer would have been furious to have that kind of blatant message on his phone. Think it will be used against him in his Federal trial?!

BF was reporting it live from the hearing and she used the word, "believes". I will choose to believe what she tweeted was accurate. It sounds more to me like the detective did not want to confirm it, but to outright deny it would have been a problem for LE. Time will definitely tell, but I don't know why it is so difficult to comprehend with it being spelled out. Being able to read between the lines is important with LE.

Brittany Feagans
BF@_StarNews

Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them

https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555762651268009984

the point is you said that the detective said that they 'believe hf gave cm drugs' thats NOT what it said you are selectively leaving out the word COULD which changes the meaning of the statement. For example when ask if they thought EA murder CM the detective did not said i believe he could have murder her she said something to the effect of I ABSOLUTELY think that.

I think in MOO that the drug of choice that night was adderall. My question to the younger crowd:
Is it common to take both adderall and either molly(x)/or coke on the same night? I ask because that seems too much for your cardiovascular system to handle.
Maybe that has something to do with the deaths at the club where HF was busted and others?

Who do you think made that text? CM? Again, LE knows more than they are saying about the situation and it will all come out. A drug dealer's GF knows better, imo. I think a dealer would have been furious to have that kind of blatant message on his phone. Think it will be used against him in his Federal trial?!

To me it is much more likely that the girlfriend texted him that from a number he did not know to get his attention or maybe to ask for herself than some guy who had no previous contact with him at all just up and texted him that out of the blue in a sincere attempt to procure drugs. AS a former drug user that makes no sense to me at all.

:stop:

Let's 'agree to disagree and move on.'

Everyone's opinion is welcome. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean they're wrong or you're right, or visa-versa.

tia
fran

:stop:

Let's 'agree to disagree and move on.'

Everyone's opinion is welcome. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean they're wrong or you're right, or visa-versa.

tia
fran

Ahhh the voice of reason!:ditto:

FINALLY caught up! Once the hearing came up on 15 January things started coming so fast I couldn't keep up.

Interesting that LE believes Christina was put in the trunk in the garage. That was my view in the beginning. Then the affidavit for the arrest came out last month outlining that EA left the Shops and then doubled back before heading in the general direction of his house. When I saw that I backed off that view a bit as anything was possible. Now LE stated they believe she left the garage in EA's trunk. AND we STILL don't know everything LE has!

I want to point out that it would be worth reading the tweets of other reporters from the Dallas area to give yourself a more rounded view of what was said in the courtroom. BF sometimes reports a slanted or one sided view. I don't remember which tv station it was, but the reporter's tweets offered a clearer summary of what the defense was asking and arguing whereas BF focused more on the moves of the prosecution. IMHO... I like reading BF and am actually a follower of her Twitter, but I do not forget she is still writing for a community paper versus a major metropolitan city news outlet ( I also believe this case is bringing well-deserved attention and she could move on to bigger things) and she has become very close to the Morris family which might sometimes affect the slant of her reporting.

I still believe CM used EA's phone to try and contact HF. She was desperate to speak to him. She was really trying to get in touch with him, and he was ignoring her. I really think she perhaps asked EA to use his phone and tried to text and call HF as perhaps he would answer from an unkown number, or if was about drugs.

I was once a 23 year old girl with a horrible boyfriend, and tried all the tricks in the book!

There is just so many 'what if's' in this case.

We don't know that this wasn't the phone that HF was used to getting his drug messages and doing his dirty business through.

I want to point out that it would be worth reading the tweets of other reporters from the Dallas area to give yourself a more rounded view of what was said in the courtroom. BF sometimes reports a slanted or one sided view. I don't remember which tv station it was, but the reporter's tweets offered a clearer summary of what the defense was asking and arguing whereas BF focused more on the moves of the prosecution. IMHO... I like reading BF and am actually a follower of her Twitter, but I do not forget she is still writing for a community paper versus a major metropolitan city news outlet ( I also believe this case is bringing well-deserved attention and she could move on to bigger things) and she has become very close to the Morris family which might sometimes affect the slant of her reporting.

Yup. I've said it before, I think she probably got close so that when/if information comes to the family first, she can be the one to report it. The ending included

Not saying anything bad about her, just saying if she has career on her mind, that's one way to get the big stories.

Just MYYYY opinion. Mine onlllly

I still believe CM used EA's phone to try and contact HF. She was desperate to speak to him. She was really trying to get in touch with him, and he was ignoring her. I really think she perhaps asked EA to use his phone and tried to text and call HF as perhaps he would answer from an unkown number, or if was about drugs.

I was once a 23 year old girl with a horrible boyfriend, and tried all the tricks in the book!

There is just so many 'what if's' in this case.

We don't know that this wasn't the phone that HF was used to getting his drug messages and doing his dirty business through.

I agree that this is very likely. I had a situation once where a boyfriend wasn't answering my calls at work. The receptionist had been telling me various excuses all day why he couldn't take my call and I'd left dozens of messages. I finally had a male friend of mine call and HE Got through the receptionist/gate keeper and then handed me the phone when BF answered (I dumped him for his duplicitous behavior, but it was fun to catch him in the lie)

I would easily believe that scenario, but we may never know for certain.

It is quiet in here today or I am just not getting notifications? I forget the rules about linking to SM but I read something today that is very encouraging. Possibly other women have come forward and speaking up about encounters with EA. LE and the family have been following up and are on it.

I posted my thoughts and speculations about his girlfriend (ex whatever the status) shedding some light on places they would go to be alone. I thought if he had certain places he would take his girlfriend to have sex most likely if this was a SA he would have taken Christina to the same place. You know familiarity. Hasnt been caught before. Secluded. A place he knows not much traffic and has done it before and not been caught. I really hadnt thought too much about other girls until today. I hope it leads somewhere. IMO JMO just my speculating.

Where is everyone? Most importantly where is Christina???

It is quiet in here today or I am just not getting notifications? I forget the rules about linking to SM but I read something today that is very encouraging. Possibly other women have come forward and speaking up about encounters with EA. LE and the family have been following up and are on it.

I posted my thoughts and speculations about his girlfriend (ex whatever the status) shedding some light on places they would go to be alone. I thought if he had certain places he would take his girlfriend to have sex most likely if this was a SA he would have taken Christina to the same place. You know familiarity. Hasnt been caught before. Secluded. A place he knows not much traffic and has done it before and not been caught. I really hadnt thought too much about other girls until today. I hope it leads somewhere. IMO JMO just my speculating.

Where is everyone? Most importantly where is Christina???

Where did you see the info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member