GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking that the call from HF to Christina regarding HF's statement that he was going to kick ALP's behind really irritated Christina to the point that she called ALP. Christina finally talked to ALP and he relayed to her that HF was with a certain girl with alias of J*de. I feel like Christina was trying to get HF to grow up and move on from this lifestyle of dealing and she would help him and stand by his side. The J*de person was the straw that broke the camels back, that was just too much to handle for Christina. The text about good rock was a hint to HF "I know what you are up to and it is over." It all came to a head that night.

Where I deviate is: did EA really have some sexual advance declined and that is what set him into a rage and harmed/killed Christina; or was EA instructed by someone he admired or scared of to bring Christina to them? If the latter it sure sounds like he went overboard because of the blood in the trunk.

I agree with you. I got the idea because of, hearsay from her coworker, that Christina was crying at work the Friday before due to HF cheating on her.

Maybe he was cheating but I just don't think that's the person.
He wasn't a guy that seemed to Care much for her so.

I have been thinking that the call from HF to Christina regarding HF's statement that he was going to kick ALP's behind really irritated Christina to the point that she called ALP. Christina finally talked to ALP and he relayed to her that HF was with a certain girl with alias of J*de. I feel like Christina was trying to get HF to grow up and move on from this lifestyle of dealing and she would help him and stand by his side. The J*de person was the straw that broke the camels back, that was just too much to handle for Christina. The text about good rock was a hint to HF "I know what you are up to and it is over." It all came to a head that night.

Where I deviate is: did EA really have some sexual advance declined and that is what set him into a rage and harmed/killed Christina; or was EA instructed by someone he admired or scared of to bring Christina to them? If the latter it sure sounds like he went overboard because of the blood in the trunk.

IMO, Christina could not care less if HF stopped dealing drugs. Sorry. I know everyone wants to believe she was going to change him, but tthat's not realistic and if drugs are a factor in this case, then we are doing a disservice by not looking at tthe obvious. Mooooooo

IMO, Christina could not care less if HF stopped dealing drugs. Sorry. I know everyone wants to believe she was going to change him, but tthat's not realistic and if drugs are a factor in this case, then we are doing a disservice by not looking at tthe obvious. Mooooooo

Exactly. Drugs are not evil. People who do drugs are not evil or deserving of violence, BUT they are more distracted, they are more likely to be in dangerous situations, and they are more likely to be seen, and stalked even by unhealthy people. They are also more likely to commit violent crimes, more likely to forget things, more likely to hide things...

None of it looks good for Christina.

I am not being rude here, but what would be the obvious? Christina had gone to college and was trying to find her way to success, I don't think drug dealing boyfriend was her ideal situation. She probably loved him enough to try and get him on a path to a positive future. They were together a little over a year(I could be wrong) . She maybe was starting to see the light with this relationship and that it was not really going anywhere. There is a world of difference between using drugs and dealing drugs. I love you Mikayoyo. I am just laying out my thought process. MOO

Exactly. Drugs are not evil. People who do drugs are not evil or deserving of violence, BUT they are more distracted, they are more likely to be in dangerous situations, and they are more likely to be seen, and stalked even by unhealthy people. They are also more likely to commit violent crimes, more likely to forget things, more likely to hide things...

None of it looks good for Christina.

She was surrounded by drug addicts and drug dealers and drugs. People wanted drugs. She lived w someone who sold them.

I am not being rude here, but what would be the obvious? Christina had gone to college and was trying to find her way to success, I don't think drug dealing boyfriend was her ideal situation. She probably loved him enough to try and get him on a path to a positive future. They were together a little over a year(I could be wrong) . She maybe was starting to see the light with this relationship and that it was not really going anywhere. There is a world of difference between using drugs and dealing drugs. I love you Mikayoyo. I am just laying out my thought process. MOO

She had a future. A bright one and it was stolen from her. What if she wasn't seeing the light and she was just being a 23 year old girl who was having fun? She had graduated college, was working a fairly 20s something casual job, and learning photography, partying, and not worrying too much. She was fairly normal. It's the predators around her that are why we are all here.

In regards to the last interview that Jonni and Anna did yesterday or the day before on Broadcast TV or whatever it was called...
We have mentioned here over and over again that CM was missing for 4 days before she was actually "reported" missing. I am trying to make sense out of what was said in the latest interview in regards to when Jonni said she sent CM a text and she didn't respond that day, then the next day and ??? Can someone help me with my confusion on this? TIA

I tried to answer that to the best of my knowledge. It should still be up.

From what I could tell, she sent a funny face text a day or two after Christina went missing (CM was missing unknown to anyone but EA ad HF....anyone else?), a day passed and she had a fleeting thought that it was weird she hadn't heard back. Then, a day or two later CMs BFF sent her a message saying she felt something was weird, work called, and the ball finally got rolling....

There you Go? Does that help?

Aw, thank you, I love you too. :) Seriously, that makes me happy.

What I'm saying is people can be professional and still have a connection to drugs. Just think about how rampant drugs are in our society. Your average drug user is a professional. Drugs aren't just for the homeless junkies. I 100% believe EA is responsible for Christina's demise but I honestly feel we will find out there's some connection to HF and the drug scene.

My point of the above quoted post is while EA is obviously the guilty party, we cannot dismiss the obvious connnection CM had to the seedy side of drugs. I don't belive for one second she was going to leave HF because of his habit. I just don't believe that, and I don't think it's "victim bashing." It's reality and cannot be overlooked. If it turns out EA acted alone for the sole purpose of SA, then so be it, but until that has been tried and convicted I cannot dismiss the other seedier aspects of her life.

Aw, thank you, I love you too. :) Seriously, that makes me happy.

What I'm saying is people can be professional and still have a connection to drugs. Just think about how rampant drugs are in our society. Your average drug user is a professional. Drugs aren't just for the homeless junkies. I 100% believe EA is responsible for Christina's demise but I honestly feel we I will find out there's some connection to HF and the drug scene.

My point of the above quoted post is while EA is obviously the guilty party, we cannot dismiss the obvious connnection CM had to the seedy side of drugs. I don't belive for one second she was going to leave HF because of his habit. I just don't believe that, and I don't think it's "victim bashing." It's reality and cannot be overlooked. If it turns out EA acted alone for the sole purpose of SA, then so be it, but until that has been tried and convicted I cannot dismiss the other seedier aspects of her life.

Lol, we agree on many aspects. We only disagree regarding Christina's feelings on HF dealing and that is okay. I have an open mind and can adjust my thinking if so inclined.
Namaste

Lol, we agree on many aspects. We only disagree regarding Christina's feelings on HF dealing and that is okay. I have an open mind and can adjust my thinking if so inclined.
Namaste

Something I think we can all agree on is we want Christina home. I believe many forget that one aspect. MOO

The whole sexual advance at the apartment could have been fairly low-key.. not much thought of it, other than maybe EA being sort of a jerk. Nobody probably had the foresight to know that would light his fuse..

Yessss! ^^^this zippixx. IF SB was going to ignore him, maybe he'd try to hit on Christina. His fuse was simmering all night!:moo:

:moo:

Yessss! ^^^this zippixx. IF SB was going to ignore him, maybe he'd try to hit on Christina. His fuse was simmering all night!:moo:

EA's expectations and focus may have been set even earlier. Keep in mind that he lied to his GF about his plans for the evening (he told her he was staying in and going to bed early), and to me that offers the likely idea that he had "sneaked out" so to speak to get a little something-something. As far as she would ever know, he was home asleep, so in his mind, maybe he had a "free pass" for the night.

But then ....

Struck out at the apartment.

Struck out at the bar.

Struck out at the apartment.

IMO as he saw it, this was his big chance, he was intent on taking advantage of the window of opportunity, and as they walked to the garage, every step was one step closer to "this is it, or nothing."

This has me curious. Do "we" think he was just waiting to pounce and anyone would do since his fuse was simmering?

For those who think he's done this before....what caused him to get caught this time?

I wonder if EA could have hit Christina with his car on purpose to incapacitate her and put her in the trunk to take her elsewhere. I think it's possible to do this and leave the garage in 3 minutes. JMO

I know I have not been following this case nearly as long as many of you, but I have to confess that I do not understand why whether or not he was "sexually frustrated" matters so much, whatever color his nether parts may have been. People get frustrated all the time over a great many things that they are denied and they don't kill or kidnap people. Motives of sexual aggression may be one of the most common reasons that young women are murdered, but I do not see why, just because the police threw that out as a possible "motive," that -- if we rule that out -- drugs become the default motive.

I don't take what LE says on this subject very seriously. I don't take it seriously because LE has not presented enough evidence to date to support this theory. If I am missing something, I would love to hear what is and I do not discount the fact that I may very well be missing something.

I think they probably have enough to get the AK conviction without presenting any "motive" whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste