GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUR DAYS!
Not one person looked for her. Not one person tried calling over and over and was alarmed that she didn't reply. Not one person noticed that she didn't post on FB, Instagram, or Snapchat. Not one person noticed she hadn't returned home. NOONE!

This is still mind boggling, IMO.

You said it all Mom! The four days she was not reported missing or even missed until her boss noticed she didn't show for work for 2 days, the fact Christina's BF was dealing in BIG-TIME extracurricular activities, and ALL of the friends involved that night have been less than forthcoming about the details of that night and that is BIG difference between Christina's case and Hannah Graham's case.

I was Christina's age before social media but I had a large circle of friends and lived very near my family, I once went on a 4 day overseas holiday without telling anyone and to this day none of them know I went. It wasn't that they didn't care but if you have a fluid group of friends and over a holiday weekend it's very easy not to realise that a text hasn't been returned or a call answered. I really don't blame the friends or family for this at all.

HF is a different matter but given his lifestyle and activities I can just about see why he didn't raise the alarm.

JMO

I will never understand HF even with his lifestyle and how he makes his money how he didn't report Christina not missing for 4 days. I could never forgive him either. Nor could I forgive the friends back at the apartment, SN particularly who didn't jump in his car and try to find EA when CM didn't call him and tell him she had reached her location. I'm sure they all knew where EA lived.... Same with PP and SB - This guy is angry and you never hear from your friend who says she's going to call and let you know she's okay...

News just said they don't think the remains are a missing person and think it's a homeless person.

IMO, the bright color of the blue item makes me think it is something that hasn't been I. The elements for very long. JMO

IMO, the bright color of the blue item makes me think it is something that hasn't been I. The elements for very long. JMO

I was thinking the same thing. Blue fades easily. Unless it is a woven synthetic fabric like polyester. Rayon rots easily.

Got quiet in here.. I honestly thought we had our girl today.. mixed emotions about that..

How come we no longer have any VI's on Christina's thread? I hope all is okay with them. It just seems as if it's been quite some time that I have seen one of them post?

How come we no longer have any VI's on Christina's thread? I hope all is okay with them. It just seems as if it's been quite some time that I have seen one of them post?

I can't say for sure, but based on what I know they are busy searching and helping Jonni. Events, PR, etc. I saw JMOM at the jail the other night for picketing.

I think since there's really no movement legally / news there's not a lot for them to contribute here or glean from the discussions.

Was hoping yall were right.

I sooo wanted to drive out there yesterday.
Got quiet in here.. I honestly thought we had our girl today.. mixed emotions about that..

Was hoping it was Christina, was hoping it was not.....so many mixed feelings. Prayers for the person it was, they were someone's child also. May they find peace.

Or, perhaps a defense attorney could have access to this website and use their postings in some way during a possible trial or appeal.

I will never understand HF even with his lifestyle and how he makes his money how he didn't report Christina not missing for 4 days. I could never forgive him either. Nor could I forgive the friends back at the apartment, SN particularly who didn't jump in his car and try to find EA when CM didn't call him and tell him she had reached her location. I'm sure they all knew where EA lived.... Same with PP and SB - This guy is angry and you never hear from your friend who says she's going to call and let you know she's okay...

There is no proof he was angry. It's just the testimony of one person...a person who admittedly was using drugs and alcohol that night. It's just the theory of the PPD in order to try to get an AK charge to stick.

Ho long can they Hold EA on the AK charges Before they have a trial?

Ho long can they Hold EA on the AK charges Before they have a trial?

Grand jury has to meet and indict EA. If they indict, there will be a trial. If they no-bill, he'll be free. Getting a indictment is easy, though. So, expect a trial in 2016, if not late 2015.

If they find CM, or she shows up, timetable would obviously be accelerated.

This is certainly not a "legal opinion," but in my personal view, the idea that CM's family is somehow stepping over the legal line in protesting and asking for answers, and at risk of incurring a lawsuit, is incredibly silly.

The law matters. Details matter. The differences in what the Smolinskis did, and what's happening here, are huge.

The Arochi's are not being accused by CM's family of involvement in CM's disappearance, nor any other illegalities. They are simply asking EA's family to get answers from him that he won't provide. From how I see it, they have every right to keep asking within certain general boundaries.

Are they protesting at night and disturbing sleep? Nope. Are they trespassing on private property? Nope. Are they using bullhorns or other obtrusive noise to bother the Arochi's and their neighbors? Nope.

The concept of having a right to protest in a way that makes someone else uncomfortable, to insist on an answer where none is being supplied, is certainly part of the fabric of our society and within legal bounds. The first amendment protects the rights of the Morris family to legally protest and air their issues in public, where they may be seen or heard by the ones they wish to hear them.

We have to remember that this is the CIVILIZED way that "my family" tries to get things made right from someone in "your family." In other societies, and in other times, one family might take up arms against another, or one country against another, to get the scales balanced. Here, it's standing on a sidewalk with signs asking for answers - relatively speaking, this is NOT a big deal in the bigger picture.

While it may be a bother to the Arochi family, the truth is that free speech can indeed be a bother to those who would rather not hear you. But, the law says, to some extent it's too bad. As long as the protests stay within some general bounds (and it appears the Morris family is doing just that), they should be able to continue to "seek redress" from the Arochi's with their signs and presence, and hope it will bring the desired result.

Did the law finally step in a keep them from continually putting up posters in the Arochis neighborhood? Yes. This was due to neighbor complaints.

If they keep it up, the law will likely step in again. Free speech does not entail harassment or disrupting peaceable enjoyment in one's own home.

Again, CM's family has plenty of notice that the EA's parents say they don't know anything about CM's whereabouts. They now have it in a news report from the free platform they gave EA's attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13