GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The location makes sense if EA was trying to go undetected. He could go up 75 and over on 380 which drops him right on Greenville. Both HWY 75 & 380 aren't toll roads. I wonder what brought the detectives out there? Did someone come across the body? A potential tip came in?

If it turns out to be CM, left by EA, he may have simply gone east on Bethany, which turns into Lucas Rd, goes across Lavon Lake, dead ends into 982, and a left turn eventually it hits 380.

No mention yet of how the body happened to be found. Perhaps it was simply someone who happened upon it. I think that's the most common way missing-and-killed get found.

Officers with the department were seen removing articles of clothing and a set of remains from the scene.

http://m.heraldbanner.com/news/set-...bcd52d72e6.html?mode=jqm_gal#&ui-state=dialog

In the sack, it shows what appears to be blue colored clothing maybe even plaid which doesn't match anything she was wearing to my knowledge.

Set of remains (it is a set of bones) means 1 skeleton.

It would only be approximately 50 minutes from EA's to the area where the remains were found. It would be of interest to Plano PD, but not necessarily because of Christina. I counted at least 8 other missing persons from Plano, TX on Texas state missing person site: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm

I don't know if the chances are all that good it is Christina, but someone has a loved one returning home for a proper burial and investigation.

The plaid item could have been a blanket or tarp type of thing. I wish at least they would be quick about letting people know the gender. That can usually be determined rather quickly with skeletal remains.

Some of the comments were saying they saw police and dogs searching behind the movie theater. On Google maps I see there is a wooded area to the South/east off Joe Ramsey behind that movie theater.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

The plaid item could have been a blanket or tarp type of thing. I wish at least they would be quick about letting people know the gender. That can usually be determined rather quickly with skeletal remains.
That is just what I was thinking. I zoomed in and it Looks like a rolled up blanket to me. Jmo
15b992830a5f0cb26333a784b9698fc4.jpg

Iv got a feeling it's her :(

And there has been a tip off... I have a feeling.

I was thinking this as well. It does not state REMAINS FOUND BY JOGGER or something similar. Almost like they were looking there.

The address I'm seeing online in reports is 1400 Joe Ramsey Boulevard East, Greenville, TX, which is just off of I-30.

If that is correct, then it's hard to envision it being CM from 5 months ago. It appears to be an area in the town area, not rural or secluded, and hard to imagine how a body could be THERE for 5 months without being discovered. Ya never know, but...

The fact that Plano PD was notified is significant, because there is something in the clothing or effects found that would indicate a tie to Plano. Doesn't mean it would necessarily be CM, however.

I won't link in case it's not considered MSM but if you look at the comments on the Herald Banner article it gives an indication of how long the remains have been there (first comment)

I have to say that, having driven some of that area between Allen and Greenville, I'd guess it is NOT going to be CM.

If EA is looking for a place to leave her, it makes no sense to me that he would drive out of his town, and then go INTO a different town to find a secluded place to remove her from his trunk without being noticed. IMO, you'd avoid towns in searching for a place, and look for a small road in the woods, perhaps, where no one will drive by and where you can stop without being seen.

This scene wouldn't seem to offer any of that. Unless it is a place he knows well for some reason, and chose out of familiarity and extra access, I think we're going to find out it's a false alarm.

I have to say that, having driven some of that area between Allen and Greenville, I'd guess it is NOT going to be CM.

If EA is looking for a place to leave her, it makes no sense to me that he would drive out of his town, and then go INTO a different town to find a secluded place to remove her from his trunk without being noticed. IMO, you'd avoid towns in searching for a place, and look for a small road in the woods, perhaps, where no one will drive by and where you can stop without being seen.

This scene wouldn't seem to offer any of that. Unless it is a place he knows well for some reason, and chose out of familiarity and extra access, I think we're going to find out it's a false alarm.

Unless, in EA's panic & state of mind, he thought it was more rural than it actually is, but still got lucky (for 5+ months).. It must be fairly secluded for this to be skeletal remains.. I guess we'll find out...

I was thinking this as well. It does not state REMAINS FOUND BY JOGGER or something similar. Almost like they were looking there.

I agree. It's not somewhere you'd jog. And the dogs were out there at 8:40 this morning. I'm thinking a tip led LE there. Praying for whoever it is.

In the comment section of the Herald Banner, one person mentioned a homeless person who was known to frequent the area.

How do we know Plano PD was "notified"? I just saw that they were "aware."

The Herald Banner FB page and the Hunt/Rockwall County Scanner pages have several rumors about how the remains were found.

I'm at about 50/50 on it being Christina.

Personal opinion: The people who post news articles and stuff like that to her mother's FB page have to be out of their damned minds and should be ashamed. If my child was missing, I would really not care to have "helpful" articles like that posted to me. Let me find out from authorities or legit friends/family.

The rolled up item in the sack would have to be a small or lightweight blanket if it is one. I cannot really tell if it's plaid, but it clearly seems to be some bright blue and white pattern. I don't think it could be a sleeping bag. I am wondering something though. Wouldn't each item be bagged separately? There could not be other items beneath the blue item, could there?

How do we know Plano PD was "notified"? I just saw that they were "aware."

The Herald Banner FB page and the Hunt/Rockwall County Scanner pages have several rumors about how the remains were found.

I'm at about 50/50 on it being Christina.

Personal opinion: The people who post news articles and stuff like that to her mother's FB page have to be out of their damned minds and should be ashamed. If my child was missing, I would really not care to have "helpful" articles like that posted to me. Let me find out from authorities or legit friends/family.

Yes, I think it's ridiculous, and rude for all the people tagging Jonni in the news articles. It's not like she's unaware.

Blanket wasn't plaid

Saw this thread hopping along.... my goodness. Praying for answers and the loved ones, no matter whom this is. I just could not imagine :(

I really got a gross feeling reading that remains were in Greenville. not sure what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member