GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says remains are being sent to Dallas Medical Examiner so who knows how long it would take for them to identify the remains? I hope there are some belongings, clothes, something to identify quickly whether or not it could be Christina.

ETA. Here is a link that shows them removing quite a bit of evidence. It says a set of remains. So that means two? http://m.heraldbanner.com/news/set-...210-b2e3-11e4-a294-dfbcd52d72e6.html?mode=jqm

I don't think set means two. I think it's just because it's more then one skeletal remain rather than a body if you know what I mean.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Brittany feagans twitting human remains found in Greenville tx...sounds like there is a chance it could be related

Reading the tweet, it says Plano police have been notified. Am I then correct in thinking it's not there jurisdiction that the body has been found?
But it is them who is dealing with the CM case?
Is this why people are linking it to CM? Or is there another reason they believe its connected?

I'm wondering though, if PPD was following a tip they're the ones who would be doing the investigation but it's Greenville officers. So was it discovered by someone and then called in to LE? Hmmmm, the suspense!

It's the location I assume. I have a bad feeling about this....

Reading the tweet, it says Plano police have been notified. Am I then correct in thinking it's not there jurisdiction that the body has been found?
But it is them who is dealing with the CM case?
Is this why people are linking it to CM? Or is there another reason they believe its connected?

Correct, Plano Police would not have jurisdiction in that area, but they are the department handling CM's case. The location certainly makes it possible that the remains could be CM (IMO).....

Correct, Plano Police would not have jurisdiction in that area, but they are the department handling CM's case. The location certainly makes it possible that the remains could be CM (IMO).....

Thank you!

I wonder if this is just standard procedure when remains/bodies are found to notify surrounding police areas?

I was also wondering if it's been a tip of.

Is anyone familiar with the area?

Those of you who have been following regularly may recall the time-distance scenarios we batted about in late December. My personal preferred scenario was that EA left his home at 7:30 to give the appearance of going to work, then took Christina somewhere, and came back by 10:15 (gas station video). At that time, working through the details and parameters, it looked like the limit for his trip would have been about an hour (one way).

Point being, Greenville is easily within that one hour driving range, from his home. No idea what part of Greenville we're talking about, but from his house to the center of G is about 45 mins per google maps. That sort of distance allows plenty of time with a 7:30-ish start to drive, get her out, stop on the way back to clean the car, go home and clean up, gas up, and be at work by 10:50.

Of course, it's always possible he started even earlier, say he went home at 5:30 to get some supplies of some sort and then took off.

I have mixed emotions about whether I want this body to be Christina, because I still hold out that mostly-irrational hope she's still alive somewhere.

Yahoo maps says 33 minutes from Hwy 75 in McKinney. It would be sad if it was her, but it could fit the timeline. If the starting point was Wylie, then the distance is shorter, but probably the same amount of time because there isn't a straight shot.

Does anyone know any connection EA might have to that area? I was doing some reading about it, not a huge place, but they do have a junior college.

It is definitely not Plano jurisdiction where the body was found. It's several counties away.

For those not familiar with the area, Greenville is about an hour E/NE of Dallas, right on I-30 which goes from Dallas towards Ark. Fairly sizable town.

Of note, it says that clothing was part of what was found. That should help with the identification, perhaps.

It is definitely not Plano jurisdiction where the body was found. It's several counties away.

For those not familiar with the area, Greenville is about an hour E/NE of Dallas, right on I-30 which goes from Dallas towards Ark. Fairly sizable town.

Of note, it says that clothing was part of what was found. That should help with the identification, perhaps.
The fact that they found clothing AND notified Plano PD is what is giving me a pit in my stomach.

WOW! Clothing.

How long do you think it will take to get identification?

The address I'm seeing online in reports is 1400 Joe Ramsey Boulevard East, Greenville, TX, which is just off of I-30.

If that is correct, then it's hard to envision it being CM from 5 months ago. It appears to be an area in the town area, not rural or secluded, and hard to imagine how a body could be THERE for 5 months without being discovered. Ya never know, but...

The fact that Plano PD was notified is significant, because there is something in the clothing or effects found that would indicate a tie to Plano. Doesn't mean it would necessarily be CM, however.

Iv got a feeling it's her :(

And there has been a tip off... I have a feeling.

Officers with the department were seen removing articles of clothing and a set of remains from the scene.

http://m.heraldbanner.com/news/set-...bcd52d72e6.html?mode=jqm_gal#&ui-state=dialog

In the sack, it shows what appears to be blue colored clothing maybe even plaid which doesn't match anything she was wearing to my knowledge.

Set of remains (it is a set of bones) means 1 skeleton.

It would only be approximately 50 minutes from EA's to the area where the remains were found. It would be of interest to Plano PD, but not necessarily because of Christina. I counted at least 8 other missing persons from Plano, TX on Texas state missing person site: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm

I don't know if the chances are all that good it is Christina, but someone has a loved one returning home for a proper burial and investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody