GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He HAD to know something bad happened. After that many texts and calls and she doesn't show up. Had to know something happened.

Exactly!
and not just texts from her phone!

but Drug dealers cant call the cops. hey MY GF is missing and I got this text about getting someone Good rock.

So many things went wrong that early morning!

JMO

Maybe he is being set up.....if he is, poor Kid.

Its just very odd to me.
Not what a person would do if he killed someone IMO!
I mean we have seen ppl burn things, bury things, toss things in the river.
Put them in dumpsters (far from the home)

But my god why would he toss the sheet in his own garbage can?
LOL I don't understand it...

I find it hard to believe HF didn't think anything of her not being home for 4 days.
I don't find it odd the friends didn't ...

I can see that. The machine is built by humans, the test is administered by humans and results analyzed by humans. Humans do make mistakes. I'd be hesitant to take a polygraph test.
If the machine is 99% right (I don't believe that they are that accurate), wouldn't it suck to be a 1%'er if it meant prison? Luckily, I don't believe that a failed LE test would be admissible in court. I'm uncertain how lie detector might be used except as to flag someone in the eyes of LE as untruthful. It would still suck to be a 1%'er if it places you in the crosshairs of LE. I would decline every time.

With all due respect, I'm not referring to my wife & me.. I'm talking about an unstable young couple that ARE NOT married & were arguing. Just because they have 2 dogs doesn't mean jack (imo).. I also stated that I didn't know what their particular relationship was like and if that would be unusual for them (cause I don't know)... With that said, it would be odd for a NORMAL couple to lose contact like that.. (just to clarify).. :peace:

They they shouldn't be living together!
Sorry they were not just sharing space not 2 friends renting a place together these 2 were a couple. she left her BF to be with HF.
When You OTHER does not come home for 4 days well......This man has a problem!
All JMO

If the machine is 99% right (I don't believe that they are that accurate), wouldn't it suck to be a 1%'er if it meant prison? Luckily, I don't believe that a failed LE test would be admissible in court. I'm uncertain how lie detector might be used except as to flag someone in the eyes of LE as untruthful. It would still suck to be a 1%'er if it places you in the crosshairs of LE. I would decline every time.

How about voice stress analysis?
If you are being truthful why be afraid of a polygraph?
They cant be used in court so why not take it?

They they shouldn't be living together!
Sorry they were not just sharing space not 2 friends renting a place together these 2 were a couple. she left her BF to be with HF.
When You OTHER does not come home for 4 days well......This man has a problem!
All JMO

Yep... agree

How about voice stress analysis?
If you are being truthful why be afraid of a polygraph?
They cant be used in court so why not take it?
I think we'll just disagree on this, but that's cool, I don't mind different opinions. To answer your question though, it's the 1% problem (or whatever the error rate is). Odds are that it would be accurate, but if I bucked the odds then the consequences would be unacceptable. Especially for a voluntary test. We're innocent until proven guilty, I'll choose to maintain that status instead of helping to change the status to guilty.

Circle of Life, I do understand your feelings. Please reconsider. Your posts are insightful, helpful, and appreciated.

I think we'll just disagree on this, but that's cool, I don't mind different opinions. To answer your question though, it's the 1% problem (or whatever the error rate is). Odds are that it would be accurate, but if I bucked the odds then the consequences would be unacceptable. Especially for a voluntary test. We're innocent until proven guilty, I'll choose to maintain that status instead of helping to change the status to guilty.

There is a great 2-part law school lecture by a defense attorney and a LE detective on YouTube. I think it's called "Don't talk to the police" or something like that. They both make compelling arguments for always invoking your 5th amendment rights.

There is a great 2-part law school lecture by a defense attorney and a LE detective on YouTube. I think it's called "Don't talk to the police" or something like that. They both make compelling arguments for always invoking your 5th amendment rights.

Thank you SeeAlice there were an excellent couple of youtube videos sure helped me understand US law a bit more.

Local news saying skeletal remains found in Greenville, which isn't really near the area (about 45 min away)...but ya never know...I want peace for the family...but I want to hear she's still alive too...
Prayers to the family..

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Skeletal-Remains-Found-in-Greenville-Field-291717221.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

Looks like Greenville would be a relatively straight shot from 75 or 121...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/All...bc7677aa!2m2!1d-96.1108066!2d33.1384488?hl=en

Says remains are being sent to Dallas Medical Examiner so who knows how long it would take for them to identify the remains? I hope there are some belongings, clothes, something to identify quickly whether or not it could be Christina.

ETA. Here is a link that shows them removing quite a bit of evidence. It says a set of remains. So that means two? http://m.heraldbanner.com/news/set-...210-b2e3-11e4-a294-dfbcd52d72e6.html?mode=jqm

Says remains are being sent to Dallas Medical Examiner so who knows how long it would take for them to identify the remains? I hope there are some belongings, clothes, something to identify quickly whether or not it could be Christina.

ETA. Here is a link that shows them removing quite a bit of evidence. It says a set of remains. So that means two? http://m.heraldbanner.com/news/set-...210-b2e3-11e4-a294-dfbcd52d72e6.html?mode=jqm

I don't think it means two, I think it's just the term used to describe remains.

At least that the way I'd use it.

I hope it's Christina only so the family can stop looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members