GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUR DAYS!
Not one person looked for her. Not one person tried calling over and over and was alarmed that she didn't reply. Not one person noticed that she didn't post on FB, Instagram, or Snapchat. Not one person noticed she hadn't returned home. NOONE!

This is still mind boggling, IMO.

Until then... we speculate.

I'm sure they could find some hand writing samples in the 13 hr search of their home.

Although, the rule of the website - or, in this thread - is not to sleuth family members. Does that rule not apply to the Arochis?

Moderators? Are we now free to sleuth the Arochis - mom, dad, and brother?

Just a matter of time - you've argued that yourself.

Yes. Because that is what I believe. But, until there is a murder trial convicting EA, his parent's house isn't "the house that produced their child's killer."

I guess I don't understand the use of the word "protesting". What are they protesting? Usually the word means "against" something, Imo. Most accused criminals do not confess details of their crime, unless they confess when arrested. Are they "protesting" EA not confessing? That is his right. He cannot say where Christina is without incrimination, obviously. Just confused about the whole idea of being outside EA's house, or the jail, for that matter and what anyone would get out of it. I can see protesting if charges were dropped, or if he were to be released on bail, for instance, but just not sure what the purpose is of standing around with signs in this case and what expectations might be. But jmo.

Me neither. They are picketing. Worked pretty well the first go round.

FOUR DAYS!
Not one person looked for her. Not one person tried calling over and over and was alarmed that she didn't reply. Not one person noticed that she didn't post on FB, Instagram, or Snapchat. Not one person noticed she hadn't returned home. NOONE!

I was Christina's age before social media but I had a large circle of friends and lived very near my family, I once went on a 4 day overseas holiday without telling anyone and to this day none of them know I went. It wasn't that they didn't care but if you have a fluid group of friends and over a holiday weekend it's very easy not to realise that a text hasn't been returned or a call answered. I really don't blame the friends or family for this at all.

HF is a different matter but given his lifestyle and activities I can just about see why he didn't raise the alarm.

JMO

Yes. They are giving the defense attorney a platform. Not good.

They are frustrated, yes. And, probably at themselves as well. They'll always be haunted that it took someone four days to notice she was missing and then bother to report it to the police. Doesn't sound, in my opinion, like a close knit group of friends and family to begin with.

So, maybe there's an element of that in bothering the Arochis, regret. But, it's not the Arochis fault that CM's friends and family took four days to notice she was missing.

The Arochis go out of town on a holiday weekend, come back home, and a few days later police show up at their door asking about their oldest son's actions that weekend. They only know what their son has told them. If he's told them the same thing he's told investigators, then there's nothing more to say. His attorney, getting free air time thanks to be protests, is able to go ahead a tell the public the Arochi say they don't know anything.

Waste of time. Potential lawsuit. Making muddy waters muddier. In my opinion.

BBM-Yikes, I don't know how you would know that.... All I can say is that I have not seen the Morris family or close friends accuse or threaten the Arochis (the crazed public might be another story)..so I am not sure how there can be a potential lawsuit. EA's mother may be pleading for EA to tell... we don't know.

Also its one Arochi's fault she is missing. I don't see how blaming CM family for the 4 days missing makes sense. I think the outcome would be very much the same if it was 24 hrs later. EA took her and knows where she is....the same as now. You say that CMs family will be haunted about not reporting her for 4 days... I think they (especially her mothers) are probably most haunted that CM is missing and they can't find her... one person holds that key at this point.

Regarding the picketing... I can see both sides. Weren't EA's parents the ones to convince him to turn over his car to LE in the beginning? So they have/had some sort influence over EA. Maybe Jonni is gasping at that straw. The one and only straw that she seems to have to get him to talk. I am doubtful it will work, but as a mother I can certainly understand trying ANYTHING that I can think of that would get him to talk.

I was Christina's age before social media but I had a large circle of friends and lived very near my family, I once went on a 4 day overseas holiday without telling anyone and to this day none of them know I went. It wasn't that they didn't care but if you have a fluid group of friends and over a holiday weekend it's very easy not to realise that a text hasn't been returned or a call answered. I really don't blame the friends or family for this at all.

HF is a different matter but given his lifestyle and activities I can just about see why he didn't raise the alarm.

JMO

We will agree to disagree.
In this day and age..I don't buy it. IMO

JMO

I'll agree to agree! Sounds like normal life to me (and I have kids that general age and know how they operate).

Great points.

Regarding the picketing... I can see both sides. Weren't EA's parents the ones to convince him to turn over his car to LE in the beginning? So they have/had some sort influence over EA. Maybe Jonni is gasping at that straw. The one and only straw that she seems to have to get him to talk. I am doubtful it will work, but as a mother I can certainly understand trying ANYTHING that I can think of that would get him to talk.

Link for info about parents getting EA to turn over car?

Me neither. They are picketing. Worked pretty well the first go round.

LE already had their eyes on EA from the get go. They had to wait for DNA evidence to arrest him. The protesting did not result in his arrest. Even his media interviews did not cause his arrest. LE had all the information before he did the media interviews.

Yes. Because that is what I believe. But, until there is a murder trial convicting EA, his parent's house isn't "the house that produced their child's killer."

[modsnip] I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks EA didn't do this. I'm not a court of law.

I'm thinking EA is dumb in the way the world works - that, and he thinks he is smarter than most. If he cleaned up, there is no body, he's thrown everything away, IN HIS MIND, he can't be accused of anything. Thank goodness for that video of them walking into the garage. There was no one else with them. I think once LE got the story from the girls that EA was creeping them out, wouldn't go home, trying to get with SB, they looked at it from that angle and it made sense. His anger only increased on the way to the garage because if not SB, then he was going to try to get Christina to get them more rock and party with him. She wasn't having any, most likely told him where he could go, and things went so so wrong for her after that. He has to know by now that the whole world thinks he did it. I think he just can't admit it to his parents. If there was someone else, I think he would have blabbed like a baby. JMO - I do think a lot went on that night with connections to a lot of parties, but in the end, it was just an act of rage.

Excellent post Happyshoes, You're right it's maddening and very sad that the main reason he's probably not telling is because he doesn't want to let his Mummy and Daddy down while he's unaware of the fact that they know damn well he's guilty and he could be sparring CM's family of extra hurt and suffering by giving them closure.

It was just this poor excuse for a man's rage that did for CM that morning if she had been up for a bit with EA she would still be here now pure and simple.[K.I.S.S]

No conspiracy theories here i'm afraid if EA could've pinned this on his grandma he would've tried so hes definitely not going cover for anyone else he does live in a DP state after all.

Hmm.. I've read that, as well.. but can't remember where.. I'll see if I can find a link.
When JMOM popped in a couple weeks ago she said that his parents were present during the time he finally turned his car over. She made it sound as if she believed he let them have the car at his parents urging him to do so.

What if they knew what happened to your daughter?

What if they could influence their son to do the right thing?

Wouldn't that ease everyone's anguish? Including EA's family.

If my son killed someone or is accused of kidnapping and there is a lot of evidence, it becomes a moral responsibility to answer to the victim's family. Even if I think he's innocent - I would have a moral responsibility to tell what I know.

Would I think Jonni was going to attack me? No - even if I did, I'd be willing to take on the possibility.

Do I think it would comfort the victim's family to tell them that I share their pain? Yes, if I truly did share their pain.

The only reason I wouldn't want to speak with the victim's family is if they didn't want me to or if I was hiding something or protecting someone.

It is a fundamental question of right and wrong.

I know a thing or two about anguish. My post was a general observation and not a criticism of the protesters.

FOUR DAYS!

Oh I think he was very alarmed.
but he couldn't very well alert law enforcement now could he?
Imo he knew sometthing was wrong but couldn't act. Esp after the good rock text.

Jmo

When JMOM popped in a couple weeks ago she said that his parents were present during the time he finally turned his car over. She made it sound as if she believed he let them have the car at his parents urging him to do so.

It was in the recorded police interviews that were showed at the bail hearing, then later reported by a newspaper/tweets. Will look for the link in a few. Hopefully the interviews will be released soon. Didn't someone say somewhere they were going to be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom