GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUR DAYS!
Not one person looked for her. Not one person tried calling over and over and was alarmed that she didn't reply. Not one person noticed that she didn't post on FB, Instagram, or Snapchat. Not one person noticed she hadn't returned home. NOONE!

This is still mind boggling, IMO.

We do know now (ID Show) that her best friend and HF tried before it was 4 days but they didn't do anything about her not answering for four days which is a shame but it makes me think for some reason they thought it was normal for CM to be unavailable (off the grid) for so long.

Oh I think he was very alarmed.
but he couldn't very well alert law enforcement now could he?
Imo he knew sometthing was wrong but couldn't act. Esp after the good rock text.

Jmo

He HAD to know something bad happened. After that many texts and calls and she doesn't show up. Had to know something happened.

Oh I think he was very alarmed.
but he couldn't very well alert law enforcement now could he?
Imo he knew sometthing was wrong but couldn't act. Esp after the good rock text.

Jmo
Nah, IMO, he could've acted all day long without help from law enforcement. Not that hard to pick up the phone and call around. I'd like to know if he made any text/call attempts to Christina's phone during those 4 days.

When JMOM popped in a couple weeks ago she said that his parents were present during the time he finally turned his car over. She made it sound as if she believed he let them have the car at his parents urging him to do so.

BBM
Ok then.

You guys need to start linking up again and leave the FB stuff on FB, don't bring it here.

Also, leave the snark at the door please.

Thanks

You guys need to start linking up again and leave the FB stuff on FB, don't bring it here.

Also, leave the snark at the door please.

Thanks

Oops... guilty as charged.. sorry Coldpizza!

Nah, IMO, he could've acted all day long without help from law enforcement. Not that hard to pick up the phone and call around. I'd like to know if he made any text/call attempts to Christina's phone during those 4 days.

I would also like to know who he called to see if she was with them. I can see them being mad at each other and HF thinking she was at her mom's, and her mom thinking she was back with HF. I do agree that with everyone living with their cell glued to their hands these days, 4 days is a bit too long, but we don't know who HF called, who called him back, etc. Hopefully, LE knows!

BBM
Ok then.
Didn't realize she saw it in the tapes at the hearing. So my "she made it sound as if" was so I wasn't quoting something that I didn't know what the original source was.

We do know now (ID Show) that her best friend and HF tried before it was 4 days but they didn't do anything about her not answering for four days which is a shame but it makes me think for some reason they thought it was normal for CM to be unavailable (off the grid) for so long.

What day/date did HF contact EA? I've wondered about the details surrounding the call - the one call HF made to EA.
Was the call after Christina's car was located which was after her father reported her missing? Or did HF call EA on Sunday, August 31st, or?
The facts about HF's call to EA haven't been released afaik.
LE stated one call from HF to EA is on record but no other calls between them were initiated by HF.

Then there's the problem of the rotating phones HF probably had due to his "job".
Along with the problem of EA's multiple phones and devices.

LE took a computer from EA's house hoping to find phone history and other relevant evidence.
It is unknown if LE uncovered any further evidence from objects collected in the home.

The one set of phones might not tell the whole story is all I'm saying.
But I don't think EA had a relationship with HF anyway.
They may have had friend/s in common though.

I'm not sure what the "acceptable" time period is for contacting friends/loved ones.. I have a very good long-time friend that called me a few weeks ago. I was busy & he said he'd call back.. haven't heard form him since, but I haven't given it a thought.
We are very close to our kids (slightly older than CM) & it's not unusual to go a week with no contact.. I can see CM & HF arguing/fighting, so he thinks she's at parents & parents think she is in FW.. plus the holiday weekend.. I just don't know what their relationship was like, to say that the 4 days of no contact is unusual for them or not... As far as the other "friends" not contacting her, meh... doesn't seem all that weird to me.. JMO

Very good post. I have tried to see both sides and often think what would I do if I was in either families shoes. I usually wind up thanking God that I am not and praying for all the victims and what they are going through. You are right they dont know what Enrique's parents are thinking or feeling. None of us do. I think if they would just TALK to Christina's family this all could go a different way. No lawyers, no media, not the family going on the news to tell their side of the story like Enrique did... just a face to face, heart to heart between the mothers and fathers. Sometimes silence can be so cruel. We are human. We would rather hear something, anything, when we are hurting even if its not the truth or not what we want to hear. Sometimes the words I'm sorry are what we need to hear. I dont think those words will come from Enrique's mouth but coming from his parents would mean a lot to Christina's family.

I do know as a mother I would go to the ends of the earth or like someone said from team Christina "to the edge of hell" for my child.

I won't judge or criticize but instead be understanding and empathetic.

Not sure how to respond here but don't want to ignore the post which is linked to mine.
My post was meant to examine the other side of the coin (not to criticize either side).

I do not believe the mother of the accused is capable of what is being expected of her at this time (is all I'm saying).
It is a rare occurrence, even when a trial is over, where either party approaches the other with words of compassion or expressions of sorrow.
A father of the victim (his daughter) approached the parents of the killer (daughter's husband) to say he knew they were good people and hugged them. Imagine that?
This happened after the third trial (first two were hung) and a conviction came down.
It took a long time for the father to come to grips with the situation.
No one expected him to show mercy toward them. It came from his heart.
You can't make anyone respond that way.
It is rare that people in EA's parents position behave the way people expect them too.
Try to find cases where that is normal behavior.

Scott Peterson's parents, afaik, still believe their son is innocent and he killed their daughter-in-law and their grandchild.

The expectation here is not likely to be met even if you think that's what you would do if you were in the A's shoes.

Not sure how to respond here but don't want to ignore the post which is linked to mine.
My post was meant to examine the other side of the coin (not to criticize either side).

I do not believe the mother of the accused is capable of what is being expected of her at this time (is all I'm saying).
It is a rare occurrence, even when a trial is over, where either party approaches the other with words of compassion or expressions of sorrow.
A father of the victim (his daughter) approached the parents of the killer (daughter's husband) to say he knew they were good people and hugged them. Imagine that?
This happened after the third trial (first two were hung) and a conviction came down.
It took a long time for the father to come to grips with the situation.
No one expected him to show mercy toward them. It came from his heart.
You can't make anyone respond that way.
It is rare that people in EA's parents position behave the way people expect them too.
Try to find cases where that is normal behavior.

Scott Peterson's parents, afaik, still believe their son is innocent and he killed their daughter-in-law and their grandchild.

The expectation here is not likely to be met even if you think that's what you would do if you were in the A's shoes.
What I said was not directed towards you or your post other then saying it was a good post. I did not mean to infer you were criticizing in any way. just different perspectives

I'm not sure what the "acceptable" time period is for contacting friends/loved ones.. I have a very good long-time friend that called me a few weeks ago. I was busy & he said he'd call back.. haven't heard form him since, but I haven't given it a thought.
We are very close to our kids (slightly older than CM) & it's not unusual to go a week with no contact.. I can see CM & HF arguing/fighting, so he thinks she's at parents & parents think she is in FW.. plus the holiday weekend.. I just don't know what their relationship was like, to say that the 4 days of no contact is unusual for them or not... As far as the other "friends" not contacting her, meh... doesn't seem all that weird to me.. JMO

Does your wife disappear overnight for even one day without you sounding a horn?
HF and Christina lived in the same house. They shared two dogs.

As far as grown children go, (unless everyone is joined by FB and other social media), I agree, a few days with no communication (especially when the young adult isn't living alone), could fly by without much concern.
Jonni did comment that by late Sunday or Monday, she began thinking it odd Christina wasn't responding to her texts.
Not sure why she didn't try to call HF (at least) at that time.
When CM's friend called Jonni, her fears became real.

Another thing, I don't know why the boss or coworker wasn't alarmed when Christina didn't show up on the first day she missed work.
A lot of cases get reported after an employee doesn't show up for work.
Someone is called and goes to check out their house - sees their car there or not, etc.

Does your wife disappear overnight for even one day without you sounding a horn?
HF and Christina lived in the same house. They shared two dogs.

As far as grown children go, (unless everyone is joined by FB and other social media), I agree, a few days with no communication (especially when the young adult isn't living alone), could fly by without much concern.
Jonni did comment that by late Sunday or Monday, she began thinking it odd Christina wasn't responding to her texts.
Not sure why she didn't try to call HF (at least) at that time.
When CM's friend called Jonni, her fears became real.

Another thing, I don't know why the boss or coworker wasn't alarmed when Christina didn't show up on the first day she missed work.
A lot of cases get reported after an employee doesn't show up for work.
Someone is called and goes to check out their house - sees their car there or not, etc.

With all due respect, I'm not referring to my wife & me.. I'm talking about an unstable young couple that ARE NOT married & were arguing. Just because they have 2 dogs doesn't mean jack (imo).. I also stated that I didn't know what their particular relationship was like and if that would be unusual for them (cause I don't know)... With that said, it would be odd for a NORMAL couple to lose contact like that.. (just to clarify).. :peace:

With all due respect, I'm not referring to my wife & me.. I'm talking about an unstable young couple that ARE NOT married & were arguing. Just because they have 2 dogs doesn't mean jack (imo).. I also stated that I didn't know what their particular relationship was like and if that would be unusual for them (cause I don't know)... With that said, it would be odd for a NORMAL couple to lose contact like that.. (just to clarify).. :peace:

Sorry! Geesh!
If my husband didn't come home (because he always does but I'm not sure why :D), I'd definitely begin looking for him if he wasn't home when the sun came up.

I know we're not examining our own habits but I thought the question might put things into perspective for most of us. And, we're not just talking about one night but four nights when Christina never came home or called to inquire about her dog.

Give me a break!!! I'm right and you're wrong. :razz:

What I said was not directed towards you or your post other then saying it was a good post. I did not mean to infer you were criticizing in any way. just different perspectives

Oh thanks, I thought so but wasn't sure.
Just wanted to check to make sure my post didn't sound critical.

Sorry! Geesh!
If my husband didn't come home (because he always does but I'm not sure why :D), I'd definitely begin looking for him if he wasn't home when the sun came up.

I know we're not examining our own habits but I thought the question might put things into perspective for most of us. And, we're not just talking about one night but four nights when Christina never came home or called to inquire about her dog.

Give me a break!!! I'm right and you're wrong. :razz:

Lol... my wife & I check on each other if we sleep too late.. gotta make sure we're still breathing... :drumroll:

Also, I just want to say that I don't think we're responsible for our friends' safety or whereabouts at all times.

But if, all of a sudden, something seems odd because you can't reach someone or something, it would be nice to take an extra step and look into why things seem different.
It seems Christina has a friend (who wasn't with her Friday night) who did take the extra step to call Jonni (after CM's boss sounded an alarm).

It seems strange the boss didn't try to call CM at her home first. Or, did she?
Did CM's house have a land line?
Not sure we ever heard the answer to that question.
Also, someone asked earlier why HF's number wasn't listed as CM's emergency contact.
The boss knew CM was upset at work on Friday, wonder if she tried contacting HF.

Obviously you'd try to contact the person someone lives with - seems like a no brainer step to take imo.

Lol... my wife & I check on each other if we sleep too late.. gotta make sure we're still breathing... :drumroll:

Funny! The other night I heard a loud noise from upstairs.
I rushed up there and saw my husband was standing up away from the bed.
(The dog had jumped down from the bed which she shouldn't do cuz her legs are getting bad.)
He said, "oh, thank you for making sure I didn't have a heart attack". Yikes!

I cant understand a man that kills a woman will toss everything in his own trash cans!
to me that makes no sense at all.

Unless he is really that stupid!
Hes not hiding his evidence that's for sure.
Its all right there in the garbage.
Maybe he is being set up.....if he is, poor Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste