GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SteveS, I fully agree with you. Last seen with her, her DNA (blood and saliva I think I read in a previous thread?), he shows up late and looks like he's been cage fighting, but has a bite mark? I don't know any guys who bite while in a bar fight. However if a female was being attacked and wanted to get away she would definitely bite. I don't believe in coincidences in this sequence of events. If he didn't put her there how else would her DNA end up in his trunk? And I think I also read that they found zero DNA in his front passenger seat from her, only in his trunk. Hmmm. Has he done a lie detector yet or refuses? I don't remember reading about that.

Are there still active searches going on to locate her as there were in say the Hannah Graham case? I know these things cost $$$ but just wondering if there are still any groups doing active searches? Any idea of where he might have taken her around that area? I wish he would just spill it and tell all, her family deserves to know and have closure.

Has LE confirmed a bite mark?
All I ever read were cuts and abrasions.
Correct me if I'm wrong .

I do not think she is anywhere near where she went missing .

All my own opinions:
JMO~
As far as EA getting 99yrs for Aggravated Kidnapping ... It will NOT happen & it is absurd to think he will get that high of a sentence if any.
Especially when there are straight up pre- meditated cold blooded killers with the fingerprinted weapons and the victims body that will only get 50 yrs and get out on parole after 18yrs.
I could really care less if he has lied ,lied , lied makes zero bit of difference to me..Charge him with the Interference of Public Duty - That is for the Lies , If he lies under oath ..then that would be Perjury..other than that nothing more can be done legally.
It is not a crime being a liar..if that is the case 99.9% of the world would be in jail ..even if it is done not to hurt someone's feelings..still a lie JMO~

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america-unsolved/missing-america-christina-morris-n261971

"In November, police released a search warrant that concluded the last man seen with Christina, Enrique Arochi, had lied to detectives multiple times and had what was described as a bite mark on his arm the morning after Christina vanished."

JMO~
Bite mark - ?
Is Hearsay at this point
Is not coming from PPD only from his employee at his previous job.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...appearance-christina-morris-article-1.2045022
But authorities said they found fresh damage to Arochi's vehicle in September and coworkers said he was walking with a limp and had a bite mark the day after she went missing. Arochi also had bruises on his right forearm and abrasions to his hand.

Off Topic:
Well .. I am sure some will be sad.... I will be checking in less often on the thread and case here..
Duty calls and my role & scope of work has been bumped and turned way up ...so I will be busy traveling.

Happy Sleuthing and be Good to one another...

:loveyou:

No the employee he works with said bite mark yes?
I never saw LE say they saw a bite mark.

It appears from the various sources that the witness of the ex coworker talking about bruising and the bite mark was part of the warrent/one of the causes to execute the warrant..jmo. I guess it would depend on the credibility of the witness who is the ex co-worker. Either way he appeared to be pretty beat up which is curious. /shrug

Are there any ongoing searches for CM still going on? Sorry if this has already been covered I am way behind in this thread.. Since they were last seen walking to teh parking garage at the wee hours of the morning, and EA strolled into work around 11'ish I think?... That would give him sort of a short window of time to take her somewhere and either (hate to say this) dispose of her or... pass her along to someone else? He doesn't seem very smart so I just wonder where he would have gone with her in the trunk of his car... Then again I don't know TX very well so maybe around that area he could have drove a ways off and got back in time to clean up the other stuff in his apartment and then go to work? jmo....

More or less I'm just wondering if there are any active searches still happening to find CM... I pray so much for a resolution to this and justice.. sigh. Has EA taken a lie detector at all or does he refuse?

I agree!!
JMO~ there is still not enough evidence of motive being sexual nor do I believe the intent and actual action was kidnapping JMO~
Also
JMO~ If he is arrested for Aggravated Kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina..then by all means put him on full trial for that..but it is a real shame for others in various forms of media to call him (or anyone else) a Killer when he has not been charged with that(no one gets a free pass to continually repeat publicly that he is a killer-pretty serious accusation when he is not charged,proven or convicted of such a crime) .... so if everyone in LE is 110% sure he killed her then drop the crazy Kidnapping charge and change it to Murder..put him on trial for that. Better hope that he gets a fair and impartial jury or this will go to appeals day 1. JMO~

What kind of shame is it if one has an opinion that EA is guilty? That is want juries have voir dire for. That is why we have a justice system, to sort it all out. It is only in a court of law that the concept of presumed innocent is required of people who are hearing the case: The judge. The jury. The media does not point definitive fingers mainly because they do not want to get sued and pay a penalty for libel. They operate with abundance of caution there because they could lose $$$$$$$$$, thousands or even millions of dollars. In the meantime, of course, it would be nice if families of the accused did not have to go through hell, but if the accused person did in fact commit a heinous crime, then it is the accused person's fault that his family is put in such a position.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, all us ordinary people have a right to believe what we want. I think I have a perfect right to say that I believe EA is guilty of the death of Christina, even without a body. In the real world, LE often charges people with what they may believe is the most serious provable charge. Before trial, they build their case. This is our system of justice. It may not be absolutely perfect and may not always even produce just results but it is what we have to work with to keep us safe. And anyone who knows me does not believe I am some sort of apologists for cops! However, I do most earnestly believe in free speech. I don't think that there is a thing wrong with anybody saying that they believe this POI, known to us as EA, is guilty.

What kind of shame is it if one has an opinion that EA is guilty? That is want juries have voir dire for. That is why we have a justice system, to sort it all out. It is only in a court of law that the concept of presumed innocent is required of people who are hearing the case: The judge. The jury. The media does not point definitive fingers mainly because they do not want to get sued and pay a penalty for libel. They operate with abundance of caution there because they could lose $$$$$$$$$, thousands or even millions of dollars. In the meantime, of course, it would be nice if families of the accused did not have to go through hell, but if the accused person did in fact commit a heinous crime, then it is the accused person's fault that his family is put in such a position.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, all us ordinary people have a right to believe what they want. I think I have a perfect right to say that I believe EA is guilty of the death of Christina, even without a body. In the real world, LE often charges people with what they may believe is the most serious provable charge. Before trial, they build their case. This is our system of justice. It may not be absolutely perfect and may not always even produce just results but it is what we have to work with to keep us safe. And anyone who knows me does not believe I am some sort of apologists for cops! However, I do most earnestly believe in free speech. I don't think that there is a thing wrong with anybody saying that they believe this POI, known to us as EA, is guilty.
This is so well said, daisytrail. I agree with every word.

Jmo I think in most cases, far more than not, that once juries are chosen, they take their responsibilities very seriously and listen for the state to prove the case. It is not realistic to expect any case with even minimal media coverage to be unknown to the average person. But even on FB pages, for what little they are worth, you will generally see people arguing both sides of a case, so it is not a given that media exposure equals a conviction, Imo. People want crimes to be proven, even better if DNA can be produced as a part of the evidence in a way that points to guilt. And most people will not have anything close to the knowledge of details and minutiae of this case, or any case, as we do here on WS, Imo.

1 Are there any ongoing searches for CM still going on?

2 Sorry if this has already been covered I am way behind in this thread..

3 Has EA taken a lie detector at all or does he refuse?

1 Yes, daily.
2 If you want a shortcut, one way to catch up with the evidence is to read
a - the sworn testimony presented by LE in the affidavits ...the link is at the beginning of this thread
b - find a post by catpatrol, and in her sig she has a link to a slew of the info presented under oath at the bond hearing, via reporter tweets
3 He has never taken one, from what we have been told. It would be damning if he did, no doubt.

All my own opinions:
JMO~
As far as EA getting 99yrs for Aggravated Kidnapping ... It will NOT happen & it is absurd to think he will get that high of a sentence if any.
Especially when there are straight up pre- meditated cold blooded killers with the fingerprinted weapons and the victims body that will only get 50 yrs and get out on parole after 18yrs.
I could really care less if he has lied ,lied , lied makes zero bit of difference to me..Charge him with the Interference of Public Duty - That is for the Lies , If he lies under oath ..then that would be Perjury..other than that nothing more can be done legally.
It is not a crime being a liar..if that is the case 99.9% of the world would be in jail ..even if it is done not to hurt someone's feelings..still a lie JMO~

Respectfully, I do care about EA's lies. Now, it doesn't matter to me that he lied to his gf about having a headache that night. That kind of lie isn't a crime.

But when the alibi of the last known person to be seen with a missing woman turns out to be a lie then, yes, I do care. When the last known person to be seen with a missing woman has injuries and then lies about the about the origin of those injuries then, yes, I do care. When the last known person to be seen with a missing woman is cleaning his car rather than reporting to work on time and lies about it then, yes, I do care.

The fact that EA lies is not the problem. It's the context of those lies, and the perceived motivation for the last known person to be seen with a missing woman to tell those particular lies, that's the problem.
JMO

1 Yes, daily.
a - the sworn testimony presented by LE in the affidavits ...the link is at the beginning of this thread
b - find a post by catpatrol, and in her sig she has a link to a slew of the info presented under oath at the bond hearing, via reporter tweets
3 He has never taken one, from what we have been told. It would be damning if he did, no doubt.

The machine would probably smoke & go up in flames, if he took a lie detector... :notgood: JMO

1 Yes, daily.

Thank you, SteveS!! This is what I love about WS, you can come here and find all the information in one general location instead of having to scour the internet and weed through bogus stuff to find facts & good information. Love this community.

In regards to the ongoing searches, I know in the Hannah Graham case there was a separate thread just for the search operations and general discussion about maps & theories on where she might be found, etc. Is this the case here for CM? These poor missing girls just break my heart, it's not fair. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties