GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t ~ Not to start a LE bashing session but, the other day, a young man in my neighborhood was driving home from work just before 9PM. He was on a peripheral side street when he noticed a cop car tailing him. He slowed down even more (he wasn't speeding) and the cop pulled him over at that time. He rolled down the window and asked the cop why are you following me so closely? Cop asked him, "Do you have anything illegal in your car?" wth?
He said, "No" (and he didn't). He noticed and mentioned to the cop whose car identified him as being from the unincorporated area nearby, that he wasn't in his jurisdiction so why was he tailing him in the first place?
The cop replied, "Good thing you know your laws, kid". wtwtwt hell?

Why was he tailing him? Weird.

Maybe he was just being a meanie. :thinking:

There are two cases from not too long ago - one of them involves a girl who tricked her former bf to come over to a location where her current bf (and others) murdered the young man. They burned him in a backyard fire. There wasn't a container, just an exposed area on the ground where a fire was built and some stones placed around the perimeter.

In another case, a young lady attending her first year at Northern Illinois U, went to an adjacent wooded area to sketch (she was an art student).
A local man, in broad daylight, attacked her and killed her. He burned her body in a regular circular fire area and nobody ever noticed.
So it is possible to burn remains without detection in rather normal settings that are not completely isolated. Go figure.

Interesting.. I had googled this topic & found it to be about 50/50 why you should/shouldn't dispose of a body that way.. who knows? I would link it, but if anyone is interested, they can look it up themselves... Some articles confirmed my thought, that you need about 1500° to completely dispose of it. Other articles didn't say that, but did state that there would still be bone fragments, teeth, etc leftover.. Some of the info basically said it is just "too much trouble" for a murderer to do that, because they are in a hurry & confused.. As you said... "Go figure"...

ETA: If Le ever checked my computer from the last few months, I'd probably be in deep trouble for the things I've "Googled" (pertaining to this case, of course) :scared::notgood:

Interesting.. I had googled this topic & found it to be about 50/50 why you should/shouldn't dispose of a body that way.. who knows? I would link it, but if anyone is interested, they can look it up themselves... Some articles confirmed my thought, that you need about 1500° to completely dispose of it. Other articles didn't say that, but did state that there would still be bone fragments, teeth, etc leftover.. Some of the info basically said it is just "too much trouble" for a murderer to do that, because they are in a hurry & confused.. As you said... "Go figure"...

ETA: If Le ever checked my computer from the last few months, I'd probably be in deep trouble for the things I've "Googled" (pertaining to this case, of course) :scared::notgood:

I cannot see EA doing this (fire). It would take time and attract attention -- unless he had some particular attraction to fire.

Me too. I thought the temperature had to be way hotter than an average camp fire gets to cremate.
The first case, it is beyond belief to describe, but the body was dismembered first (in the bathtub inside the house). LE found partial human remains, bones still formed, within the ash circle.

In second case I noted, LE found some personal possessions belonging to the victim scattered about the area.
The perp didn't bother to get rid of those items - there's no rhyme or reason :waitasec: as to what goes on in the mind of a killer.
There were only ashes visible to the naked eye but a diligent investigation uncovered the ashes belonged to the victim. Maybe the perp stayed there all night, for hours and hours, overseeing the fire.
Afterward, he left her stuff laying around nearby. Good thing he did though.

I don't feel he had the time or mentality to dismember her and burn her. I just don't see that. And if LE has his clothes and he hasn't been charged with murder, then I feel that's unlikely. MOO

I don't feel he had the time or mentality to dismember her and burn her. I just don't see that. And if LE has his clothes and he hasn't been charged with murder, then I feel that's unlikely. MOO

We keep forgetting though that he had three or four days.
Who can prove her body was disposed of by 11 a.m. Saturday morning?

He may have been late to work just trying to find out where to hide her if she died at his house.
Then, since he was so trashed from the night out and possibly doing more drugs, he may have been late to work because of those two reasons. Maybe he hadn't figured out what to do about Christina yet.
Rather than call in sick, he thought it would look better if he at least showed up for work.

How come the idea he disposed of the body before he went to work is the only option possible? He may have ventured out Saturday night to accomplish hiding her.
We haven't heard anything about what EA did from after work on Saturday until the day CM was reported missing.

He may have been late to work just trying to find out where to hide her if she died at his house.
Then, since he was so trashed from the night out and possibly doing more drugs, he may have been late to work because of those two reasons. Maybe he hadn't figured out what to do about Christina yet.
Rather than call in sick, he thought it would look better if he at least showed up for work.

How come the idea he disposed of the body before he went to work is the only option possible? He may have ventured out Saturday night to accomplish hiding her.
We haven't heard anything about what EA did from after work on Saturday until the day CM was reported missing.

No, it certainly wasn't his only option. I just keep going back to the fact that he didn't know how long he had.. My thought is that he got rid of CM & her belongings ASAP... And then he probably spent the next few days looking over his shoulder & out his window. He had to know that LE was gonna come knocking at any time.. JMO!

No, it certainly wasn't his only option. I just keep going back to the fact that he didn't know how long he had.. My thought is that he got rid of CM & her belongings ASAP... And then he probably spent the next few days looking over his shoulder & out his window. He had to know that LE was gonna come knocking at any time.. JMO!

When were they first aware that his car had been damaged?

You're right, but IMO he disposed of her quickly. The only thing that would make me think he knew he had a few days would be if someone else was involved and well, we can't go there. But it's a very strong possibility. KWIM? MOOOOOOOOOOO

o/t ~ Not to start a LE bashing session but, the other day, a young man in my neighborhood was driving home from work just before 9PM. He was on a peripheral side street when he noticed a cop car tailing him. He slowed down even more (he wasn't speeding) and the cop pulled him over at that time. He rolled down the window and asked the cop why are you following me so closely? Cop asked him, "Do you have anything illegal in your car?" wth?
He said, "No" (and he didn't). He noticed and mentioned to the cop whose car identified him as being from the unincorporated area nearby, that he wasn't in his jurisdiction so why was he tailing him in the first place?
The cop replied, "Good thing you know your laws, kid". wtwtwt hell?

Why was he tailing him? Weird.
That is a good example of lack of finesse, lol. At some level cops need to develop their people skills instead of relying on bully tactics...and in the case that you mentioned, that's just bizarre behavior.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-triangle-leads-vicious-murder-15-year-florida/story?id=13422887

Here's the case about the teenage love triangle and the murder of one young man that resulted. This case took place in Florida.
I forgot a detail. The perps tried to hide his remains, after burning them, by shoveling the ashes into paint containers. I believe they transferred them to a body of water.
The woman who lived in the house talked and told LE what happened so LE was able to locate the remains not long after the case broke.

That is a good example of lack of finesse, lol. At some level cops need to develop their people skills instead of relying on bully tactics...and in the case that you mentioned, that's just bizarre behavior.

After I typed the post, the thought crossed my mind that maybe he was looking for something illegal! Bizarre indeed.

Almost makes me wonder if it was a "real" cop...

When were they first aware that his car had been damaged?

I remember LE found him on video wiping his car down after getting gas at Kroger.
If the car was damaged already before he arrived to work, the damage should show up on the video.
It took LE so long to get around to testing underneath the vehicle - that's where nature related stuff can be found to help identify a location. I wonder if LE did that when they had the car for 11 days. The first warrant may have produced evidence versus waiting until mid December! But LE returned the car to him that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange