GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they finally get Al Capone on a tax charge? And OJ Simpson on the other charges (regarding the sports stuff)?

All I can really say is that I believe in karma.

Narrator: Randy lee allen lived in the dallas/fort worth area of texas at the time when a number of young girls were abducted.
00:27:16 >> I feel like there's probably other victims.
00:27:19 And that's our department's opinion.
00:27:22 The investigators that worked on this case, the investigators that have read this case outside of our department, the prosecutor's office, all believe there are probably other victims out there.
00:27:34 >> Narrator: But none has been found, and randy lee allen made no more confessions.
00:27:41 In september of 2003, he was convicted of kidnapping and sexual assault and received two consecutive terms of 75 years.
00:27:53 >> I detected no remorse.
00:27:55 The only remorse I detected from him was the fact that he got caught and was looking at a lengthy prison term.
00:28:02 >> Well, you think hell's too good for people like that.
00:28:04 I mean, let them suffer.

http://tv.ark.com/transcript/americ...e_occ)/6222/DSCP/Thursday_July_8_2010/250217/

Scary story! Smart young lady.

Didn't they finally get Al Capone on a tax charge? And OJ Simpson on the other charges (regarding the sports stuff)?

All I can really say is that I believe in karma.

They got OJ in the civil suit too.

Instant karma's gonna get you Gonna knock you right on the head You better get yourself together Pretty soon you're gonna be dead ... One of my favorite Lennon tunes.

From Forensic Files and Dana Stenson, Freeport, Texas episode

Narrator: Almost all sex criminals exhibit some type of deviant sexual behavior in their TEENS OR EARLY 20s. Randy lee allen appeared to be one of the few exceptions. I just found it incredibly strange, all of a sudden one day, he woke up and decided to commit such a horrific crime. I don't think that Randy Allen ever considered forensic evidence being something that could link him back to this. I think that because I think he intended to kill his victim.

There had to be more in his background -- we just were unable to uncover anything.

Narrator: Randy lee allen lived in the dallas/fort worth area of texas at the time when a number of young girls were abducted. I feel like there's probably other victims.

http://tv.ark.com/transcript/americ...e_occ)/6222/DSCP/Thursday_July_8_2010/250217/

Are the prosecutors trying to set up a pattern deviant sexual behavior with EA with the sexual assault charge? I'm just not seeing it with the new charge.
I could see the prosecution presenting a roster of witnesses detailing deviant sexual and aggressive behavior. I would think that there would be some courtroom protocol on witnesses taking the stand who make felonious accusations that LE knew about but hadn't ever pressed charges. By charging him, then the accusations get vetted and have a better chance of being heard. Maybe an attorney on the thread can detail?

They got OJ in the civil suit too.

Instant karma's gonna get you Gonna knock you right on the head You better get yourself together Pretty soon you're gonna be dead ... One of my favorite Lennon tunes.

I hated watching the oj trial. Talk about a circus. I have a huge respect for Dr. Lee. I was blessed to have been in a class he taught. Learned a lot.

Do you remember the serial killer from Kentucky I believe it was , that they have tried to tie to the oj case. I believe the family of the killer stated he had told his brother that he killed Nicole and Ron.

I think it does say in the affidavit that LE got the information from EAs phone because he sent a text message in Nov 2014 about having sex with the victim a couple of years ago. LE probably followed up with her to find out the full story.

Why would he send a text to his gf in Nov 2014 about a gf he had back in late 2012/early 2013? JS didn't start working at the restaurant until October 2012 so we know it wasn't any earlier than that. Six months later would be May 2013.

Did the gf hear EA had another gf back in 2012/13 as a result of Christina's case?
Yet, why would EA respond with a text to the current gf saying he's glad he ***** the other girl?
Is there more context available? Is EA a total moron?
Age related issues aside for now, I'm curious what prompted this exchange between EA and the gf in November.

Why would he send a text to his gf in Nov 2014 about a gf he had back in late 2012/early 2013? JS didn't start working at the restaurant until October 2012 so we know it wasn't any earlier than that. Six months later would be May 2013.

Did the gf hear EA had another gf back in 2012/13 as a result of Christina's case?
Yet, why would EA respond with a text to the current gf saying he's glad he ***** the other girl?
Age related issues aside for now, I'm curious what prompted this exchange between EA and the gf in November.
Maybe he was angry that she (his gf) wouldn't sleep with him & said that to hurt her? Who knows.

I hated watching the oj trial. Talk about a circus. I have a huge respect for Dr. Lee. I was blessed to have been in a class he taught. Learned a lot.

Do you remember the serial killer from Kentucky I believe it was , that they have tried to tie to the oj case. I believe the family of the killer stated he had told his brother that he killed Nicole and Ron.

Man, I just heard about that other guy about two months ago.
I guess the story has been out for some time.
Gave me chills until, at the very end of the show, they made it clear OJ hired the guy to kill Nicole.
Apparently the mother showed up in court wearing one of Nicole's personal pins (she didn't know its source though).
Wonder if the story is true.
At first I thought they were saying, after all of these years, that OJ had nothing to do with the murders. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and, if true, would have been shocking.

Oh and that's cool you had a class with Dr. Lee. :)

Man, I just heard about that other guy about two months ago.
I guess the story has been out for some time.
Gave me chills until, at the very end of the show, they made it clear OJ hired the guy to kill Nicole.
Apparently the mother showed up in court wearing one of Nicole's personal pins (she didn't know its source though).
Wonder if the story is true.
At first I thought they were saying, after all of these years, that OJ had nothing to do with the murders. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and, if true, would have been shocking.

Oh and that's cool you had a class with Dr. Lee. :)

It is a seriously creep story. When I first watched it my jaw hit the floor! The guy's background is crazy. His brother and sister didn't have any problem telling all about him. I'm leaning towards it being true. It sure would answer a lot of questions about the murders.

Maybe it all blew up when the gf found out EA lied to her & went out that night, to The Shops... could have been an ongoing fight, until he was arrested...

And yes..... EA is a total moron

Regarding the text or instant message sent to the girlfriend, maybe it was intended for someone else. I always accidentally send my husband text that are intended my friends.

Just because she was his girlfriend doesn't mean it was consensual. He could have date raped her. He could have used drugs? Ugh.

Just because she was his girlfriend doesn't mean it was consensual. He could have date raped her. He could have used drugs? Ugh.

This is what I'm wondering too.
If EA "took" her and dumped her.
But it doesn't sound like it if they celebrated one of her B-days together.

Regarding the text or instant message sent to the girlfriend, maybe it was intended for someone else. I always accidentally send my husband text that are intended my friends.

Talk about karma!
That would really stink if he thought he was messaging his brother but sent it to the current gf instead.

I could see the prosecution presenting a roster of witnesses detailing deviant sexual and aggressive behavior. I would think that there would be some courtroom protocol on witnesses taking the stand who make felonious accusations that LE knew about but hadn't ever pressed charges. By charging him, then the accusations get vetted and have a better chance of being heard. Maybe an attorney on the thread can detail?

My personal opinion only, not a legal opinion, but the roster of witnesses that you mention would probably be presented in the punishment phase of the trial if EA is found guilty on either AK or SA, not in the initial guilt/innocence portion of the trial because of relevance and other issues.

I vote landfill too.

I can't vote. Still have no clue as to where Christina is.
One guess is as good as another imo.
We're all assuming she ended up somewhere by early Saturday morning.
Maybe she did but, over the next day or two, was moved elsewhere.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday - no one alerted that she was missing.
People figured she was with her live-in bf.
That would be a logical conclusion anyway.
Or, some people knew they had time to act because nobody reported her missing yet.

Maybe additional risks were taken that, so far, seem to be paying off because she hasn't been found yet.

Dumb EA sure has good luck when it comes to hiding a person.
Couldn't plan ahead to figure out how to hide a lick of circumstantial evidence though.
Throws a note listing potential physical evidence in the home garbage before even bothering to rip it up or, better yet, to burn the piece of yellow paper.

Lies to LE about details that anyone would know are verifiable (especially for LE).
He sure didn't spend the four days thinking about his cover-up plan. :crazy:

Nope, still don't think he's in this alone.

If the prosecutor mentions this during the trial then please expect a not guilty verdict. He was 22 she 17. Okay. But these jurors are looking for the things that link him to this case. So by bringing this up; They may feel that the prosecutors case is weak and he is wasting their time and grasping at straws. Jmo

The affidavit says that she says that it happened 15-20 times while they went out. To me that is consensual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member