GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Please!

I do not believe anyone is blaming the young girl for what happened. Just because people have said she 'may have lied about her age,' isn't BLAMING her but just an explanation of how she could have been staying in EA's house, with his parent's knowledge. The parents thought she was older. I saw that info myself in the first MSM report quoting the parents after EA was arrested. The young girl couldn't have brought this on to herself because she lied, but because she was too young to make that decision. She is a victim, which I believe everyone here will agree with.

Now let's have this discussion dropped. There are plenty more things pertaining to this case than this young victim.

Also, please remember no name calling or name variations.

If you have any question, let me or any other moderator know.

tia
fran
:seeya:

Thank you CookieM. The Thanks button wasn't enough.

She's probably mortified. I agree about her not coming forward too if the text hadn't been discovered.

P.S.: Thank you for the simplified version of the story. Cut and dry. I think LE is trying to make EA look like a zebra by having salacious sex with a minor. Trying to see those stripes, but failing to do so at this point.

Has LE said anything about this? I have only seen the warrant, which just states the fact that crimes were committed. EA has sex with a minor, against the law here in Texas. Cut and dry, black and white. Were did LE describe it as salacious? TIA

I know what the affidavit says, and don't know if any of your speculation is true.

But even if it is, it won't matter, because a claim that "she lied about her age" at some point doesn't make it legal under Texas law for EA to have engaged in sexual relations with her. He had an affirmative duty to ascertain her age, and to give her a wide berth sexually until she was 17. Furthermore, given the fact that he told her he was 19 (putting himself in the 3-year exception window) I think it's incredibly unlikely he lacked full knowledge. IMO he was chasing forbidden fruit and he knew it.

In addition, regardless of what he might claim happened as an excuse, he lies. So there's that. Undoubtedly the victim will testify, and it looks like there's plenty of supporting evidence that he did the crime (many times).

The penalty for a conviction is up to 20 years and up to a $10,000 fine.

Agreed on all fronts!
Also, I misquoted the max penalty (5-99 yrs instead of max 20) in my post. I'm citing your post to show an understood correction of that error!!

Has LE said anything about this? I have only seen the warrant, which just states the fact that crimes were committed. EA has sex with a minor, against the law here in Texas. Cut and dry, black and white. Were did LE describe it as salacious? TIA

I described it as salacious. Just an opinion regarding zebras and donkeys/horses.

I described it as salacious. Just an opinion regarding zebras and donkeys/horses.

then I guess I should re-phrase??? Has LE said anything other than the warrant? How is a charge filed for a crime "LE trying to make EA look like a Zebra'. The warrant didn't provide (at least to me) too many details to make think 'salacious', so I am wondering if I missed a press conference or something where they commented on the charge.

So, any new theories where Christina may be found? I vote landfill.

Where is Christina?

Sex with a minor is salacious in and of itself...

Definition of SALACIOUS

Relating to sex in a way that is offensive.

1: arousing or appealing to sexual desire or imagination : lascivious

2: lecherous, lustful

— sa·la·cious·ly adverb

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/salacious

Someone described HF as a zebra and EA as a horse. I'm still looking at the zebra.

So, any new theories where Christina may be found? I vote landfill.

Where is Christina?

I've gone back & forth on this. Landfill is certainly possible, but at some point that night/morning I believe EA was in the woods, field or off-road. I say this because of the strange damage to his car. Damage to the right fender & less damage to the left fender, but no damage to the front end has been mentioned. What kind of car accident could that be? To me, it sounds like someone in a tight spot, maybe between trees or a fence... I also say it's risky using a dumpster.. they are usually by businesses & possibly CCTV... All JMO!

I noticed that the new Sexual Assault Child warrant was signed yesterday by District Judge Benjamin Smith, the same judge who denied EA's reduction in bond in Christina's AK case.

Is this typical for any new unrelated charges to be presented to a judge who is already familiar with the accused?

And what a <mod snip> to text his girlfriend he enjoyed having sex w the other chick. <mod snip>

Lol sorry.
What a meanie. Is meanie ok?

I could not help but smile at this. It is difficult to find descriptors for the sort of behavior EA displays. I think we keep reaching for common terms to describe him because there is accumulating something more scary here than most of us can comfortably deal with. Take the 'ie' off of meanie and we get a bit closer to that scariness. Mean. EA is mean. And then the mind sort of stops a minute, hovering outside of where that meanness could lead and its consequences for Christina (and other possible victims, if there are some). It is a meanness that has utter self-gratification at its core. He wants what he wants when he wants it, and at the same time, he probably does not want to confront what he is, because that means that a surface politeness can be penetrated by others and that he cannot wear the wool of a sheep when he is a predator.

Pretend that meanness marks a point of no return, where beyond it is just him and his victim and his power over her. Now step beyond that point and think of Christina.

What we see -- he lies when it suits him, he shows no respect for the women in his life, he bamboozles his parents and the parents of his girlfriend -- is just the meanness at the gate and beyond that gate is where Christina had to go, to where he did not have to pretend. He could drop his façade. Does you mind want to stop right there? Christina did not get that choice.

I have spent much of my life trying to parse body language and facial expression. On that video of that walk to the garage, he moved behind her ever so slightly. Her back would have been what he was focused on. He did not move so much to the back of her that he aroused suspicion, but I believe he moved just as a predator does, sizing up the vulnerabilities of prey.

You may say that I am over-imaginative, but I trust that instinct of mine. I can almost feel his gaze crawling up her back while she texts on, oblivious, focused upon someone else entirely. I think he was angry, I think was dangerous, and I think he formed his intention then.

Reading this thread today, I passed beyond some of my own defenses: I really want to see this guy convicted. I really hope the prosecution can persuade the jury, and that they can see what I already believe. Before, I said I was about 85%-90% convinced of his guilt. I am at a 100% now. I feel a sort of chill. I think this guy is evil.

I think Arochi may have taken Christina home with him or some place else where he was comfortable going. She may have been dead or alive when he did this. I think he disposed of her body quite close to this place of comfort. I think he would not take her far at all. Part of this is because I think he feels very entitled and is by nature arrogant. I think this crime was mostly about power. By that I do not mean that it was not sexual. For Arochi, I believe sex is about power.

Ok, so we can use the word meanie, brat jerk.?

EA is a huge meanie, a brat and a jerk.

I could not help but smile at this. It is difficult to find descriptors for the sort of behavior EA displays.

"Narcissist" works for me. So does sociopath.

But based on the charges, he's simply a predator, who rapes, abducts, and perhaps murders young women. I still think it would be wise for LE to sleuth his past even more closely.

used to be an accepted and listed term for meanies here so I have to assume we can still use it to describe certain perps. EA is quite a . (You can look it up on the WS Lingo thread)

What I see is LE throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him right now. This says he isn't talking and they don't have enough on him yet to make a murder case, imo. I agree with any and all charges they can level against him in order to get something to stick, but I don't feel it will change anything concerning Christina's case. Since this latest charge was not a violent sexual encounter or against a younger person, I don't really see how it relates other than to verify he doesn't respect women or the law.

"Narcissist" works for me. So does sociopath.

But based on the charges, he's simply a predator, who rapes, abducts, and perhaps murders young women. I still think it would be wise for LE to sleuth his past even more closely.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder would be one thing perhaps, if one was trying to pin down his psychology. I wish trying to figure him out would find Christina for us. Was it you who posted lots photos of that area near his house or was that someone else?

We could speculate upon this endlessly, I suppose, but none of that changes the fact that Arochi knowingly broke the law by making a relationship with an underage girl sexual. She was not old enough initially to give consent.

Yes, that is the crux of the matter.
I do, however, have a problem with the term "sexual assault" in this case. (It seems more like sexual manipulation.). Technically it is illegal, but it doesn't register as what I consider assault.
The terminology emotionally exceeds the crime to me.
And, I have believed EA is a predator and 100% guilty in Christina's disappearance/murder since day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat