GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #39 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still voting for landfill. Just a hunch . Anyone else got ideas? Since the searches have turned up nothing, maybe time to look at other areas and other means. Thoughts, ideas, specs, dreams, I'm open to all forms.

Still voting for landfill. Just a hunch . Anyone else got ideas? Since the searches have turned up nothing, maybe time to look at other areas and other means. Thoughts, ideas, specs, dreams, I'm open to all forms.

My guess would be a dump site not planned out too thoroughly, and decided upon impulse. My guess would be an isolated wooded area, maybe shallow grave (did he have something to dig with?). Jmo

I would estimate the mileage at about an hour out. Maybe the next county.

Eta: Random site or one EA is familiar with?

Jmo

I'm thinking that just like Chelsea Bruck, it's going to take a landowner to search their property or someone will accidentally come upon her. And, I think she's likely in the Allen/Lucas area or north and east of those areas. MOO

Of course they did NOT have his DNA. Clearly. That is the very reason they needed, obtained, and executed a warrant to allow them to get a sample of it after he was arrested.

If your question is more about why directly from him, at that point, and not 2nd hand from a random object, why not? Getting it directly from the person by personally and directly swabbing their mouth or other, is always the most desirable source for a person's DNA. If you have that option (and they did), you go there.

But, would we not expect EA's DNA to be in and on his car, including the trunk?

But, would we not expect EA's DNA to be in and on his car, including the trunk?

I guess it would depend on the type of DNA.. Touch DNA? Blood DNA? Semen DNA? we don't know the answers to that, yet. :thinking:

I'm thinking Detective Stamm thinks it went down in the garage pretty much like GGE states and I'm thinking she left in the trunk like the Detective stated. I'm just curious as to how he damaged both sides of his vehicle and where did he hide Christina...

I'm thinking Detective Stamm thinks it went down in the garage pretty much like GGE states and I'm thinking she left in the trunk like the Detective stated. I'm just curious as to how he damaged both sides of his vehicle and where did he hide Christina...
Stamm may be right, I really don't believe that Christina was in the trunk leaving the shops however. It just doesn't seem very plausible to me. That would have to be one cold blooded SOB to have acted that quick, he didn't have a pimple on his criminal record prior to the phone arrest, AFAIK.

To tell you the truth, there have been some recent revelations on the accuracy of DNA evidence, hair evidence and how it they are used that have me questioning whether she was ever actually in the trunk. I think the defense attorney might go to town on the DNA evidence.

I guess that you have to believe in someone and something so I'll come to my own conclusions on whether to accept the evidence that LE used to secure the warrants. In a way, I hope that I will believe it and that they are on the right track, but you have to believe the science and the people implementing the science. I'm not as certain that i accept the whole package at this point.

Stamm may be right, I really don't believe that Christina was in the trunk leaving the shops however. It just doesn't seem very plausible to me. That would have to be one cold blooded SOB to have acted that quick, he didn't have a pimple on his criminal record prior to the phone arrest, AFAIK.

To tell you the truth, there have been some recent revelations on the accuracy of DNA evidence, hair evidence and how it they are used that have me questioning whether she was ever actually in the trunk. I think the defense attorney might go to town on the DNA evidence.

I guess that you have to believe in someone and something so I'll come to my own conclusions on whether to accept the evidence that LE used to secure the warrants. In a way, I hope that I will believe it and that they are on the right track, but you have to believe the science and the people implementing the science. I'm not as certain that i accept the whole package at this point.

:goodpost:

:yeahthat:

:ditto: Well stated.

My guess would be a dump site not planned out too thoroughly, and decided upon impulse. My guess would be an isolated wooded area, maybe shallow grave (did he have something to dig with?). Jmo

I would estimate the mileage at about an hour out. Maybe the next county.

Eta: Random site or one EA is familiar with?

Jmo

Digging around there is a chore. It's not something easy to do. Most places you have very little soil covering rock.

When I went on a tour of the waste water management treatment plant and the landfill in Denton as part of my training for my Texas Master Naturalist certification, I was thoroughly impressed with their organizational skills. They track everything--it's scientific, it's not just a heap. They know where things are based on a grid like system and can excavate things fairly easily. So much so that they are about to mine old "heaps" for copper and other recyclables. I actually asked the owner about dead bodies. He said it's not as easy or as common as TV would make you think.

Maybe they have been searching the landfills? The few cases I have followed news crews alert to the landfill being searched. It looks like quite the daunting task and an unenviable one at that. I just don't think he dumped her close to his stomping grounds...

What is up with the ads now on posts? Never saw that before!

Obviously Christina is still missing. I follow mostly on Facebook but check in sometimes.

At this point I think he burned her body or threw it In a deep body of water if it hasn't turned up. I know Christina is not the first person to not be found within 8 months but I don't know that many people had search teams daily for 8 months with pings guiding them either. Seems nuts.

When I went on a tour of the waste water management treatment plant and the landfill in Denton as part of my training for my Texas Master Naturalist certification, I was thoroughly impressed with their organizational skills. They track everything--it's scientific, it's not just a heap. They know where things are based on a grid like system and can excavate things fairly easily. So much so that they are about to mine old "heaps" for copper and other recyclables. I actually asked the owner about dead bodies. He said it's not as easy or as common as TV would make you think.
Speaking of Texas Master Naturalist, I'm trying to watch the Mavs but keep getting pulled back to 'Naked and Afraid' lol:blushing:

Numbers added

1 Stamm may be right, I really don't believe that Christina was in the trunk leaving the shops however. It just doesn't seem very plausible to me. That would have to be one cold blooded SOB to have acted that quick, he didn't have a pimple on his criminal record prior to the phone arrest, AFAIK.

2 To tell you the truth, there have been some recent revelations on the accuracy of DNA evidence....

1 We discussed months ago that it seemed out of place for EA's 1st crime to be an abduction (and maybe a murder as well) ...but my take was that it might be an indicator that he has been getting away with stuff and simply hadn't gotten caught before 8/30/2014.

Since then, they have discovered a theft, and a sexual assault of a child. (There also has been talk here and there in this forum that he had an earlier theft charge of some sort, though I'm not sure i ever saw actual details or substantiation).

But the point is, they have now unearthed prior crime. And who knows but what more is lurking, unseen, that is yet to be discovered? Instead of saying he wouldn't have acted so fast because he was new at this, the speed may make it logical to look for how and when he might have done such stuff before.

2 The idea that DNA technology is faulty itself? Don't buy it. It's considered so sound that in some cases a match (or a lack of a match) is releasing people from prison despite eyewitness testimony to the contrary.

I'm not sure why or how or exactly when EA put her in his trunk, but if CM's DNA was there (and it was), it didn't magically float here. And if it's hers, it's hers.

Don't lose sight of all the other stuff that adds to the mix. She was last seen with EA. Then her DNA was IN His TRUNK. (How would it ever get there, if she went one way and he went another, as he said?) Then she was never seen or heard from again. Then he lied and lied about everything - and was caught in those lies, by video showing it to be a lie, and then by him changing his story to a different one (that was also later a lie). And all kinds of conflicting stories about how his car was damaged, about being way late to work, about himself being damaged, on and on it goes. In interviews, body language tells he's lying, too ...the dancing, flitting eyes (only on questions pertaining to what happened to CM) are like neon lights saying "I did it."

So much evidence.

LOL, doj1234! Naturalists like to get wild but we don't get naked! That's NATURISTS!

Off topic-TXMN- We are citizen scientists and ecologists who volunteer our time doing many things to help our state have a healthy ecosysystem. I lead hikes, teach kids about nature, work with wildlife rehabilitators, answer phones (it's a rehab group that helps you when you have a sweet possum in your attic, lol), and write articles for our chapter's newsletter.

On topic-I know, Gigglingtoes--I can not believe they have not found her yet. Yes, people go missing for longer than that, but EA pretty much did everything to implicate himself but leave a map to the body. I can't stop wondering.

I do not think EA would dig, but I think that's because I think he's lazy. No telling what he's like all drugged up and full of adrenaline. I still wonder if he didn't dump her just behind some old junk or something,like boots suggested.

And I can not forget that the pings that suggest he came back to the area around SAL. That's bizarre and sticks out to me.

I enjoyed the article very much. Quite interesting about the mercury and the pig slaughter. I just read an article about an ancient burial ground and mercury surrounding the site. This article makes me wonder if someone has thought about starting the quest to search for CM's remains in a landfill. Where there is a will, there is a way. This article is certainly proof it can be done. Thank you! I'll never think about Atari the same way again.

Do you really think they didn't have his dna?
Coldnt they have gotten it when they raided his trash cans and recycles.
all they needed was a water bottle or a soda can!

I doubt they had a SW for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members