GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy crap, I know that name---Rodney Dewayne---seen it in another case---I'm telling you, where do I know that name from?

(eta: must have seen it before on a bulletin or something)

Carry on

eta: You know, hardly anyone would stand a chance against a linebacker like this. IMO, if someone this big comes at you (and they will, I used to think of predators creeping out of the bushes, but now I know sometimes they run at you like in a football game....anyway, ladies, the best thing you can do is RUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!! I dont care how much kung fu experience you have, a guy like this could sneeze on you and take you down. Best options are to do whatever you can to get away and run away fast! Run as fast as you can! jmo

Here's the ONE thing that stands out the most to me, it's the character and background of the boys she dated. These are not boys you brag to you're 70 year old grandmother about.

Seriously .... what water are these people drinking??? I mean this just screams "I have something to prove because I have no respect for women,children,animals or boundaries "

That's the second sexual assault in one week's time around the SMU campus. The other one was 15 year old girl being sexually assaulted by 2 hispanic males. They were caught and detained.

Thinking out loud, I've been so focused on "who went out"...what about "who came in"? You know, "Hey baby"...Some perv(s) out looking for trouble late a night, drunk (ok, why would they be coming in, think M25...)

Must've been the guy who walked her out. jmo She left in the trunk? :(

Thinking out loud, I've been so focused on "who went out"...what about "who came in"? You know, "Hey baby"...Some perv(s) out looking for trouble late a night, drunk (ok, why would they be coming in, think M25...)

It was Labor Day weekend after all. I'm sure plenty of normal people as well as "perv(s)" were out that night in that area.

It was Labor Day weekend after all. I'm sure plenty of normal people as well as "perv(s)" were out that night in that area.

People out there think a certain place is safe. Hate to break it to you, no place is safe. Anything can happen at anytime, anywhere. Pervs are everywhere. Have you guys pulled up your local RSO list lately? Those are only a fraction imo. jmo

You've been here since 2010 and you don't know what an RSO is?

(haha giving you s**t for the illegal alien fiasco hahahahah)

:alien:

I came on here in 2010, but I haven't been here since catching up on the Casey Anthony case before it became a sideshow. As far as the illegal aliens fiasco, I still have my views, but I'll keep it to myself.

I came on here in 2010, but I haven't been here since catching up on the Casey Anthony case before it was a sideshow. As far as the illegal aliens fiasco, I still have my views, but I'll keep it to myself.

All good, just messing with ya. Back on topic,

Actually, I got in a big s**t for bringing up the illegal alien thing in Jessica Ridgeway's case. Let's just say that there was a lot of construction going on in our neighborhood, so I know what you mean as far as exploring possibilities.

Secondly, an elderly close to (eta someone I know) was murdered in San Diego. Robbery. I've been trying to help find that person. Impossible.

So, ftr, more challenging if there might happen to be illegal aliens.

:banme:

:abduction:

All good, just messing with ya. Back on topic,

Actually, I got in a big s**t for bringing up the illegal alien thing in Jessica Ridgeway's case. Let's just say that there was a lot of construction going on in our neighborhood, so I know what you mean as far as exploring possibilities.

Secondly, an elderly close to me was murdered in San Diego. Robbery. I've been trying to find that person. Impossible.

I happen to know that the guy walking CM into the garage is...

Christina Marie Morris
10683881_291528081038849_689543596_n.jpg

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

The Rules

:bump:

I happen to know that the guy walking CM into the garage, he's not illegal, but... I'll shut up now.

Which brings us back to this guy who walked her out. Who has not been named a poi or suspect, yet.

LE, throw us a cookie so we can help. Now we have the "safety meeting"----is this just C.Y.A,, or is there more to it?

Whoever has CM also thought ahead to have disabled her cell phone before they left the shops of legacy?
Reports say that is the last place they have the phone located.... Per Reports her phone was working 15times fine that morning 12:01AM to 3:57AM
Now what ?? Left the abduction scene without a trace??
Either that or she never left the Shops ??? HHUUUHHH????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseInvestigator