GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, yes... We are all privy to that, but can't discuss since he's not been named in MSM or said to be a POI by LE. On the bright side he doesn't have a criminal record. This IS a bright spot, right??

What about ATF/DEA The Game Warden or ICE???

What I don't get is how these perps can do the cold cruel crap they do and live with themselves knowing what they did or do?

Do you think whoever has CM has any type of remorse or guilt they will start talking??

*Sigh. I'm afraid many of these perps have no trouble living with themselves. jmo. :(

Anytime a person's car is found abandoned, its never a good sign. IMO Christina has likely been met with serious trouble! Thoughts and prayers to Christina and her family. Hoping for the best. :( jmo

CM's brother posted this on twitter today "If you're a guy and don't know how to respect and treat a girl, you can't earn my respect.."

Interesting.

Remove the battery, and no chance of cellphone pings. If she never left the shops, her cellphone would have still pinged unless someone removed the battery.

wouldn't it be easier just to smash the phone? an iphone battery is tough to get at.

eta: apple ios uses ibeacon- which is bluetooth based. All you have to do is turn ibeacon off

:bump: Good morning everyone! Praying today is the day Christina is found, or maybe someone will come forward with information. :coffeews: I hope they catch the guy on the run and wanted for attempted kidnapping. Very dangerous individual. At this point, I kind of feel like we're :desert: in the search for Christina! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Check back later for hopefully good news or any news. Jonnie McElroy seemed desperate on the video that was posted yesterday! :grouphug:

:hug:

wouldn't it be easier just to smash the phone? an iphone battery is tough to get at.

eta: apple ios uses ibeacon- which is bluetooth based. All you have to do is turn ibeacon off

Or just submerge in water. That is much easier.

Im thinking smashed phone too.

Im thinking smashed phone too.
wouldn't that leave traces of tiny broken pieces? on the garage floor? throw it at the interior garage wall??
plus at 4am trying to get everything timed just right

so Iphones do not use a battery or sim card???

wouldn't that leave traces of tiny broken pieces? on the garage floor? throw it at the interior garage wall??
plus at 4am trying to get everything timed just right

so Iphones do not use a battery or sim card???

Iphone battery is not easily removable. It is embedded in phone. SIM card can be removed but not easily.

"The iPhone 5 is a very compact phone but thankfully the battery is the easiest component to replace, if you can get inside that is. Using a $15 battery replacement kit, which includes a new battery plus tools to open the device, it can take as little as a few minutes to replace the battery and done carefully there’s little chance you’ll damage your device, although this is all done at your own risk and you’ll need some steady hands."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2013/10/31/how-to-replace-the-iphone-5s-battery/

For SIM card removal

http://m-support.verizonwireless.com/mobl/features.kb_64918.tp_2.html

What is the low down on the cell phone information? Last call was made to BF at around 3:57 a.m. before entering the garage, so no calls were made after that time. Do we know for sure the cell phone didn't continue to ping? I thought that is why they were searching Allen and the marina because of phone pings. Or was the family just search Allen because that was the first place they thought Christina would go?

I agree with the thought that perp may have smashed the phone, but like Eileen said, "Wouldn't there be remnants of the phone? Of course the garage may have been swept and all debris dumped or put into the trash compacter on Monday which was 3 days after whatever happened. Disturbing thoughts regarding the phone.

What is the low down on the cell phone information? Last call was made to BF at around 3:57 a.m. before entering the garage, s no calls were made after that time. Do we know for sure the cell phone didn't continue to ping? I thought that is why they were searching Allen and the marina because of phone pings.

Law Enforcement thinks they'll figure it all out without any help from the public.

I'm not buying the Ping location. I think they have more than that, they just aren't sharing at the moment.

Law Enforcement thinks they'll figure it all out without any help from the public.
Like a lot of police departments, Plano only takes low hanging fruit on. Red light cameras, traffic citations, etc.. I had a car stolen, was found 10 days later, they matched fingerprints to someone and had a witness who saw him driving it, I thought that it was a slam dunk....never an arrest.

I hope that LE is checking out her co-workers at Great Expectations. My thought here is that Christina could have come across one of her co-workers doing some nefarious credit card theft and harassment of clients and was planning on reporting them to "The Powers That Be" or even LE. They should leave no stone unturned. A lot of people were not happy with Great Expectations....:

Link to reviews of Great Expectations: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/dating_services/great_expectations.html

The complaints from Texas include: Rockwall, Springtown, Fort Worth, Dallas, Irving, Arlington, Forney, Saginaw, Longview. And they aren't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03