GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or drop her phone... That's why I'm having a hard time with it being a stranger. Anyone else stuck on this point ?

Yes, because if it was a stranger I feel like she would have screamed her lungs out and something would have been left behind, etc. her hat!!!

Yes, because if it was a stranger I feel like she would have screamed her lungs out and something would have been left behind, etc. her hat!!!

That's why I believe she went with someone she knew or grabbed a cab/uber/lyft ride.

I wondered that too txyorkiemom! I have a friend who had bulimia. She finally conquered it, but it was very heard to break the cycle. I wonder if she was depressed too as depression can accompany it.

It is tough and rough watching & dealing with someone going thru it.

I wondered that too txyorkiemom! I have a friend who had bulimia. She finally conquered it, but it was very heard to break the cycle. I wonder if she was depressed too as depression can accompany it.

Drugs will do that to you, too. Math, molly, heroin will shrink a person down quick. Just a thought.

Drugs will do that to you, too. Math, molly, heroin will shrink a person down quick. Just a thought.

Just wondering about the obvious physical size listed as 100lbs and 5"4 .... healthy weight charts show she is not in a healthy condition.
That is why I ask if there is a diagnosed medical condition causing her to be at a standard unhealthy weight
or something that is :
A-hidden
B- Untreated
C-Not Yet Diagnosed

I think after 15 times that morning ..I would think:
A) he was out with someone else or that someone was inside my place with him and my dog- Livid
B) He intentionally blocked my calls so I would not disturb him
C) He is taking my stuff
D) What if something happened -another break in ??
E) He is in a rage and on his way here to embarrass me in front of my friends -cause scene

We don't know how many of the 15 calls/texts were answered. We don't know what the argument they had that night was about. I get the feeling most posters blame his cheating (rumour) or some other bad act by HF as the cause. Maybe he found out the "girls night out" was really "partying" with guys. That could have been the cause of the argument. I don't think the guys showed up at this "party" by accident.

Just wondering about the obvious physical size listed as 100lbs and 5"4 .... healthy weight charts show she is not in a healthy condition.
That is why I ask if there is a diagnosed medical condition causing her to be at a standard unhealthy weight
or something that is :
A-hidden
B- Untreated
C-Not Yet Diagnosed

I know of no medical condition. She's just a young lady living the life of a 20-something, chasing bad boys, and being young.

I was wrong: "Phone records show Morris called him at least 15 times the morning she disappeared.

“Both phone calls made as well as text messages made. Not even certain if any of those are answered,” said Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/07/looking-...ssing-woman-extends-to-lake-lewisville-allen/

For those of you wondering about the 15 calls ....

It is clearly reported per phone records
Morris called him AT LEAST 15 times the MORNING she disappeared

A. Could have been 25 times -but AT LEAST 15
B. The Morning 12:01am August 30th 2014 until 3:57AM August 30the 2014 ...Not Friday the 29th 12:01AM until 11:59pm

We don't know how many of the 15 calls/texts were answered. We don't know what the argument they had that night was about. I get the feeling most posters blame his cheating (rumour) or some other bad act by HF as the cause. Maybe he found out the "girls night out" was really "partying" with guys. That could have been the cause of the argument. I don't think the guys showed up at this "party" by accident.

What I do Find Fault with ... Is why the person he shared his life with did not call 911 after 4 days of no contact.

For those of you wondering about the 15 calls ....

It is clearly reported per phone records
Morris called him AT LEAST 15 times the MORNING she disappeared

A. Could have been 25 times -but AT LEAST 15
B. The Morning 12:01am August 30th 2014 until 3:57AM August 30the 2014 ...Not Friday the 29th 12:01AM until 11:59pm

Thank you for clarifying that txyorkiemom! So she really was trying kind of hard to get in touch with BF.

From the Shops at Legacy Facebook page and can be viewed without a Facebook account. This was in response to a comment about the cameras not working:

• The Shops at Legacy Hi S***** *****, the safety and security of our customers is a top priority - The Shops at Legacy has 24 hour security on site, the Plano Police has a sub-station on property and we have an operational surveillance system in our parking garages.
    September 12 at 3:25pm

The Shops at Legacy Hi S***** *****, any questions regarding our video footage needs to be directed to the Plano Police Department as this is still under investigation and we are unable to comment. Our thoughts are with the Morris family.
    Yesterday at 8:08am

https://www.facebook.com/ShopsAtLegacy

BBM:

What infuriates me is that the security person(s) should have known about the nonfunctioning security cameras. AND, just who monitors them? I think the main responsibility falls with the property management.

I question security. Do the rounds in the parking garage also include checking the security cameras? Since the Shops at Legacy supposedly feature 'a secure parking garage', then who failed?

I would sue the heck out of them were I CM's family.

*Sorry for the interruption..............just catching up.

Thank you for clarifying that txyorkiemom! So she really was trying kind of hard to get in touch with BF.

Exactly

and if I was trying to get intouch with my significant other /partner/ husband
what I was quoted up thread is what "in woman's mind or trying to think like her for a minute " after at least 15 calls that morning ..

BBM:

What infuriates me is that the security person(s) should have known about the nonfunctioning security cameras. AND, just who monitors them? I think the main responsibility falls with the property management.

I question security. Do the rounds in the parking garage also include checking the security cameras? Since the Shops at Legacy supposedly feature 'a secure parking garage', then who failed?

I would sue the heck out of them were I CM's family.

*Sorry for the interruption..............just catching up.

That would depend ...
on the terms of the owners,property management and tenants

Sigh. This case is going nowhere. I struggle just to click the link anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth