GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I go in my mind about this....BF was caught or rumored to be cheating, girl decides she'll show him, so she goes out partying with the girls...which leads to girls and boys. He caught wind of it and says something tacky via text and she tries to respond. He doesn't respond at first because that's what controlling people do. That's why she kept calling and texting 15 times. She was trying to explain what she was doing and he wasn't listening. He's furious and they are fighting over the phone. She says fine, I'm coming to get my dog and I'm moving out. This infuriates him even more and he comes to find her. That's when it goes south on him and he loses control. Or it could also be random weird guy that walked her to her car. She ended up going voluntarily with him, but he wanted more than a friendship and is not thinking clearly due to a night of partying and decides to take matters into his own hands. I may be way off, but I don't think it's a random stranger and I can't figure out why we don't know more at this point. I need answers and I'm not even her mother!!!

Ps. I'm glad I'm in my 40's and happily married to a non-controlling man

We don't know how many of the 15 calls/texts were answered. We don't know what the argument they had that night was about. I get the feeling most posters blame his cheating (rumour) or some other bad act by HF as the cause. Maybe he found out the "girls night out" was really "partying" with guys. That could have been the cause of the argument. I don't think the guys showed up at this "party" by accident.

No matter what it was she tried to call him 15 times that early morning.
Something was going
Maybe she was upset he didn't answer her calls.
Wondered where he was?
Who he was with?

Could be why she decided to go home to get the dog. He was alone to long.

We.wont get the pieces we need to answer any of the questions we have.
We need to know where everyone was those 4 days and I do t think that's gonna happen.

Since she was surrounded by a ton of people that night and NO one "knows" anything or is speaking up, sounds extremely odd. I cannot believe that we know NOTHING. I hate that everything has just gone quiet now.

We.wont get the pieces we need to answer any of the questions we have.
We need to know where everyone was those 4 days and I do t think that's gonna happen.

Someone of the everyone needs to tell LE ..
Christina seemed to have so many "friends" in and around her life ..but when she needed them most, where was everyone??
NOT CHECKING ON HER 1 TIME IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Christina seemed to have so many "friends" in and around her life ..but when she needed them most, where was everyone??

Problem is when you have "friends" who are not really Friends.

I think everyone that was with her has told LE everything they know and everything they did that night. Personally I do not think they had anything at all to do with this. Not even the guy walking her to the garage.

Yes the 15 calls.
Never reporting to anyone she vanished is troublesome.

I'd just like to know where he was all that night morning g and 3 days after.
I'm curious.

I'd just like to know where he was all that night morning g and 3 days after.
I'm curious.
Yup me too!!!
He must have known after at least 15 calls and then nothing ..something might be wrong

I have to get some things done .. and take a nap... I am starting to sneeze and feel clammy ... I hope it is not that weird flu stuff I have read about.

I will check in later....

BBM:

What infuriates me is that the security person(s) should have known about the nonfunctioning security cameras. AND, just who monitors them? I think the main responsibility falls with the property management.

I question security. Do the rounds in the parking garage also include checking the security cameras? Since the Shops at Legacy supposedly feature 'a secure parking garage', then who failed?

I would sue the heck out of them were I CM's family.

*Sorry for the interruption..............just catching up.

Negligent torts are some of the hardest to win, because there are so many levels it needs to pass through. Even at best-case, with fully functioning cameras EVERYWHERE, could the surveillance have prevented the (hypothesized) abduction? Probably not, it just would have hopefully made it easier to determine which avenue to pursue in the search.

Also, did the (hypothetical) perp know the cameras weren't functioning? That could tear down a case pretty quickly-- after all, there's an entire market for pseudo-cameras and the statistics to back up their effectiveness.

I wish the family could sue the heck out of them, but I just don't think they'd get the results they deserve.

Negligent torts are some of the hardest to win, because there are so many levels it needs to pass through. Even at best-case, with fully functioning cameras EVERYWHERE, could the surveillance have prevented the (hypothesized) abduction? Probably not, it just would have hopefully made it easier to determine which avenue to pursue in the search.

Also, did the (hypothetical) perp know the cameras weren't functioning? That could tear down a case pretty quickly-- after all, there's an entire market for pseudo-cameras and the statistics to back up their effectiveness.

I wish the family could sue the heck out of them, but I just don't think they'd get the results they deserve.

I hope they don't sue. Wherever I go, I don't feel businesses have an obligation to video me in case someone tries to rob or abduct me.

I have to get some things done .. and take a nap... I am starting to sneeze and feel clammy ... I hope it is not that weird flu stuff I have read about.

I will check in later....

Feel better soon txyorkiemom! :flu: There have been more cases of that weird flu/respiratoryillness. Off topic, but yesterday I had my flu shot and doc says "give her a pneumonia shot too!" I wanted to think about the pneumonia shot, but I went ahead and took it. I feel horrible today. :yuck: My pneumonia shot was in the left arm and I feel like it is about to fall off. I am achy all over and have a headache. I've never had problem with the flu shot before, just a little arm soreness, but this pneumonia shot has knocked me for a loop! :cold: I apologize for being off topic. Just hope everyone is healthy and happy! Bring Christina home!!

An awareness of surroundings and being mindful of the signals that others are projecting are some of the best proactive measures out there in personal safety. We've always taught our kids-- a stranger is not someone you don't know, a stranger is anyone who is acting strangely-- even if you know this person, if their behavior seems strange, activate your "stranger mode" and behave accordingly...

I hope they don't sue. Wherever I go, I don't feel businesses have an obligation to video me in case someone tries to rob or abduct me.

If I remember correctly, Christina's mother, Jonnie McElroy, was thanking businesses for donating food and she also thanked the Shops Legacy for helping provide hotel rooms for the people that were searching for Christina. She mentioned a couple of hotels that would not even provide a discount for the searchers. For shame! :notgood:

I think the lesson I have learned is don't linger in a parking garage. They are not safe. Have your keys ready and get in your car, lock your doors and get the heck out of there. I hope they find Christina.

An awareness of surroundings and being mindful of the signals that others are projecting are some of the best proactive measures out there in personal safety. We've always taught our kids-- a stranger is not someone you don't know, a stranger is anyone who is acting strangely-- even if you know this person, if their behavior seems strange, activate your "stranger mode" and behave accordingly...

:goodpost: I've always heard too that nothing good ever happens after 2:30 in the morning. :candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth