Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a stupid question but...

If CM was having a girls night out as described in the media and backed up somewhat by the friend that ran in to her at Henry's that night, then why was the male friend even there to walk her in to the parking garage? Was he the only guy attending girls night out?

Sorry, it double posted my question. Need more coffee.

Like a lot of police departments, Plano only takes low hanging fruit on. Red light cameras, traffic citations, etc.. I had a car stolen, was found 10 days later, they matched fingerprints to someone and had a witness who saw him driving it, I thought that it was a slam dunk....never an arrest.

I guess that's good enough for government work.

If CM was having a girls night out as described in the media and backed up somewhat by the friend that ran in to her at Henry's that night, then why was the male friend even there to walk her in to the parking garage? Was he the only guy attending girls night out?

IMO and from experience....every girls' night out ends up with guys.

It is my understanding, and I could be wrong, that the friend who walked her to the garage was not the only male in attendance at the party. There was at least one other name mentioned in MSM that was a guy and I apologize but I cannot locate that article now. Very good question though? Was this a mixer of males and females, or mostly females or what? Maybe Vi, her friend who posts here, could give us an idea. Her original post was very good and you read by the way you sound. Have all the people who were at the apartment been questioned by police?? Anybody being elusive and has not been questioned? Inquiring minds want to know.

I am looking at CM "descriptions"

something that is standing out to me is 23 yrs old 5'4 inches and only 100lbs????

I have to ask this question ...
1. Is there any known diagnosed medical condition ?
2. Is there a strong possibility that there is an eating disorder involved?

Interesting.

Remove the battery, and no chance of cellphone pings. If she never left the shops, her cellphone would have still pinged unless someone removed the battery.

and most people do not know how to remove the battery of an iPhone.

something that is standing out to me is 23 yrs old 5'4 inches and only 100lbs????

Could be but I was like that too, until I had kids.

It is my understanding, and I could be wrong, that the friend who walked her to the garage was not the only male in attendance at the party. There was at least one other name mentioned in MSM that was a buy and I apologize but I cannot locate that article now. Very good question though? Was this a mixer of males and females, or mostly females or what? Maybe Vi, her friend who posts here, could give us an idea. Her original post was very good and you read by the way you sound. Have all the people who were at the apartment been questioned by police?? Anybody being elusive and has not been questioned? Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman/274565401

How do you remove the battery of an iPhone, pray tell? Inquiring minds want to know.

Quoting my own post...here ya go

so Iphones do not use a battery or sim card???
Iphone battery is not easily removable. It is embedded in phone. SIM card can be removed but not easily.

"The iPhone 5 is a very compact phone but thankfully the battery is the easiest component to replace, if you can get inside that is. Using a $15 battery replacement kit, which includes a new battery plus tools to open the device, it can take as little as a few minutes to replace the battery and done carefully there’s little chance you’ll damage your device, although this is all done at your own risk and you’ll need some steady hands."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyle...ne-5s-battery/

For SIM card removal

http://m-support.verizonwireless.com...4918.tp_2.html

Law Enforcement thinks they'll figure it all out without any help from the public.

A local from right there reported hearing Officer Tilley on the radio asking for tips from the public. Said it didn't sound good. They are going to have get some help from her friends or from anyone who saw ANYTHING that night.

A local from right there reported hearing Officer Tilley on the radio asking for tips from the public. Said it didn't sound good. They are going to have get some help from her friends or from anyone who saw ANYTHING that night.

I'm a local, and yes he most certainly did. :(

I wondered that too txyorkiemom! I have a friend who had bulimia. She finally conquered it, but it was very hard to break the cycle. I wonder if she was depressed too as depression can accompany it.

I wondered that too txyorkiemom! I have a friend who had bulimia. She finally conquered it, but it was very heard to break the cycle. I wonder if she was depressed too as depression can accompany it.

If you look at her pictures from high school, she looks 10x more healthier than the recent photos.

In the currant missing photo of CM ... she is wearing a black shirt with white lettering ..does any one know how recent that photo is??

The photo of exactly what she allegedly was wearing the night of the girls night out ..her complexion looks lighter.

The reason I am wondering about that is : She had a nice bronzed tan ..just wondering if she had been on vacation somewhere or if she had been tanning at a salon regularly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher