GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a lot of police departments, Plano only takes low hanging fruit on. Red light cameras, traffic citations, etc.. I had a car stolen, was found 10 days later, they matched fingerprints to someone and had a witness who saw him driving it, I thought that it was a slam dunk....never an arrest.
Agree completely. In july there was a drive-by shooting in front of my house, and it was extremely un-nerving. The shooter shot at a girl sitting her car at the red light. We do not have that kind of crime in N Dallas. Anyway it took Dallas PD 4 days to come over and investigate. They found shell casings, spoke to the neighbors and left. Of course that is the last I heard about it.

I keep going back to all these things that have been reported:
1. Co worker reported she was crying at work on Friday because she found out bf was cheating on her.
2. Mother said she'd had an argument with bf but it was nothing major that she'd disappear over.
3. Friend who was with her that night said she seemed upset but he didn't know why.
4. Stepdad reported that since her phone line is on his plan he could see that the last 15 calls were to the bf, and the last call was right before she entered the garage.
5. LE said, four days later when she was finally reported missing by the parents, that her phone was either off or the battery was dead and the last ping was from the Shops.
6. No one, not bf, not friends, no one reported her missing until she was a no show to work and called a friend of hers who then called her parents.
7. Brother reported that she's "gone off the radar before"
8. She initially planned to stay with friends that night but at the last minute told her friends of a change in plans which was to drive over an hour back to Fort Worth at 4am to get her dog.

I have to wonder if she decided to go "off the radar" as she had in the past, willingly went with someone she knew, and then something did not go as planned. She could've left with a person familiar to her with plans to hang out, ended up going to another location where other people unknown to her were, then if things went bad from there, even if the person known to her wanted to call 911 or the cops, the other ppl involved may have convinced that friend that they needed to just shut up and cover it up. I could totally see this scenario happening. Especially since her friends did not seem to be frantically wondering why they hadn't heard from her in four days.

Shin mentioned upstream that he/she thought the bf in the interview is reminiscent of Travis Forbes. We can add his victim, Kenia Monge, to the list of random abductions. She was last seen at a Denver nightclub.

eta: wow, there was just a memorial for her last week:
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/09/07/memorial-held-for-kenia-monge-also-has-message-about-being-safe/

Memorial Held For Kenia Monge Also Has Message About Being Safe
September 7, 2014 5:20 PM

"The memorial was held in Denver’s City Park. Monge’s family is hoping others never have to experience pain like theirs. The gathering was about Monge but also about other girls who end up missing.
Monge’s father, Tony Lee, addressed the crowd of about 50 who came to remember Monge and also shine a spotlight on why there are too many missing girls. Lee emphasized that young people need to know the rules when they’re out on the town. That means they and their friends have to keep an eye on each other and their drinks.
“We think that she was slipped the date rape drug. We could see that just through the surveillance that they had on her. Those things happen every night downtown. This is not a secret, it’s a big thing that happens downtown,” Lee said. “The first month that Kenia was missing I got calls from 10 different women … who were actually raped after being slipped the date rape drug.”

Just wondering about the obvious physical size listed as 100lbs and 5"4 .... healthy weight charts show she is not in a healthy condition.
That is why I ask if there is a diagnosed medical condition causing her to be at a standard unhealthy weight
or something that is :
A-hidden
B- Untreated
C-Not Yet Diagnosed

Your all way off base here about weight. I have always been thin and I am very healthy. In fact my entire family is luck enough to be thin. No diets ever!

Your all way off base here about weight. I have always been thin and I am very healthy. In fact my entire family is luck enough to be thin. No diets ever!

Must be nice. I look at food and gain weight.

Per Mom's fb page: Candlelight ceremony tmrw night at 8pm in front of Allen High School

I just gained weight looking at the word 'food'.

(I wish one of you guys down there in Texas could pm me a Whataburger! :( or some decent Mexican food, for goodness sakes. If you want to lose weight, come to Colorado. The food sucks, jmo ) eta: except for Chile Verde. It's a Colorado thing and its really good.

Eta: here's a link to our very own WS member Random's recipe for green chile. It is authentic.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?193334-Chile-Verde-Con-Cerdo&highlight=green+chile )

Starbucks is running a buy one get one free special, starting today, 2-6pm, any fall beverage, includes pumpkin spice latte. :).
https://twitter.com/Starbucks/status/512001573002551296

(So, you can order a double, and end up with a quad, if that's your preference).

Yummy! :skip: 4 cups of pumpkin spice latte..... I'd probably be bouncing off the walls. :bud: Now just to convince DH to make the 100 mile round trip to Tyler to the nearest Starbucks! :waitasec:

Per Mom's fb page: Candlelight ceremony tmrw night at 8pm in front of Allen High School

Hmmm...wish I could be there to see who shows up.
Like GG showing up for little Jenise's candlelight vigil.

(I wish one of you guys down there in Texas could pm me a Whataburger! :( or some decent Mexican food, for goodness sakes. If you want to lose, weight, come to Colorado. The food sucks, jmo ) eta: except for Chile Verde. It's a Colorado thing and its really good.

Eta: here's a link to our very own WS member Random's recipe for green chile. It is authentic.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?193334-Chile-Verde-Con-Cerdo&highlight=green+chile )

Consider it done! You pm me the Starbucks coffee and I will pm you a Whataburger! They are very good. I love their biscuits too! I just gained another 5 lbs thinking about biscuits and gravy! lol!

An awareness of surroundings and being mindful of the signals that others are projecting are some of the best proactive measures out there in personal safety. We've always taught our kids-- a stranger is not someone you don't know, a stranger is anyone who is acting strangely-- even if you know this person, if their behavior seems strange, activate your "stranger mode" and behave accordingly...

Sadly most of the time it's someone you know and love. Jmo

Hmmm...wish I could be there to see who shows up.
Like GG showing up for little Jenise's candlelight vigil.

I'll bet LE will be seeing who shows up as well. You'd figure all close to her will be there. If they weren't it would look a liitle ... odd... and we would have much to discuss after that.

I am tempted to go, but then again I feel weird because I would be going for the snoop factor and that seems wrong since I know a lot of people in town. I just hope they have a break in this case soon!!!!

(I wish one of you guys down there in Texas could pm me a Whataburger! :( or some decent Mexican food, for goodness sakes. If you want to lose weight, come to Colorado. The food sucks, jmo ) eta: except for Chile Verde. It's a Colorado thing and its really good.

It's actually a New Mexican thing and it is crazy good!

If Christina's last call before going into the parking garage was to her boyfriend, then to me it sounds like he was not even in the area.

JMO.

If Christina's last call before going into the parking garage was to her boyfriend, then to me it sounds like he was not even in the area.

JMO.

If she had called him 15 times it doesn't sound like wanted to talk to her anymore. He may have turned off his phone and gone to bed. jmo

If she had called him 15 times it doesn't sound like wanted to talk to her anymore. He may have turned off his phone and gone to bed. jmo

yep, that what it sounds like to me. He was upset with her and did not want to talk to her so he just did not answer.

I wonder if her ex boyfriend will be at the vigil.

JMO.

LE had his phone, so they would be able to pinpoint where he had been and if he were in the area... if he had been there with his phone, that is. Since they did not name him as a suspect, we can only suppose that he, or his phone at least, were not in the area. We don't know that she actually communicated with him via that phone call, or if the call went unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005