GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the parking: all I can figure is that they entered from the south entrance, BOTH took a right hand turn and then as they were both walking toward the east side of the parking garage he went to the right where his car was and she went just left. That would put them on the same level and on the east side of the garage as we can see from where the dad is indicating she parked. I believe that if you turn left after entering the garage, you are going up the ramp to the second level of parking.

If this is the case, the friend could have left via the south exit and been seen on that same camera that filmed them walking in and not paid any attention to her getting into her car since it was across the aisle and behind him.

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?

Exactly !!!!

Which would have put her right there by the blue call box ..stairs and elevator???

About the parking: all I can figure is that they entered from the south entrance, BOTH took a right hand turn and then as they were both walking toward the east side of the parking garage he went to the right where his car was and she went just left. That would put them on the same level and on the east side of the garage as we can see from where the dad is indicating she parked. I believe that if you turn left after entering the garage, you are going up the ramp to the second level of parking.

If this is the case, the friend could have left via the south exit and been seen on that same camera that filmed them walking in and not paid any attention to her getting into her car since it was across the aisle and behind him.

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that IF the south camera was the only one working, a vehicle could have either entered or exited from the Lois Ln exit and not been filmed. That would be right next to her car.

I bet that dude was like... Hey, I'll give you ride to FW to get your dog. So yes, he left the garage but with her on the car. Totally speculating... I know. But people just don't vanish.

I don't post much but I really think this is a stranger abduction. Maybe it's because I was abducted by a total stranger in a parking lot many moons ago. It can happen quickly, with minimal noise and struggle. I live next to Plano and even with my past experience, I don't think I would have felt freaked out walking to my car, in that area, with someone walking with me most of the way. I've run into some upper class sickos in my life. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them saw the opportunity and took it. I really hope she is found unharmed but it is starting to seem unlikely.

I don't post much but I really think this is a stranger abduction. Maybe it's because I was abducted by a total stranger in a parking lot many moons ago. It can happen quickly, with minimal noise and struggle. I live next to Plano and even with my past experience, I don't think I would have felt freaked out walking to my car, in that area, with someone walking with me most of the way. I've run into some upper class sickos in my life. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them saw the opportunity and took it. I really hope she is found unharmed but it is starting to seem unlikely.

Well welcome aboard ..... since you are around that area ..have you seen many search posters ???

I haven't seen ANY! Gonna try and get some out this weekend around my community.

I bought some pumpkin spice coffee mate at Target...I'm going to use it to make my protein shakes taste better!

Starbucks is running a buy one get one free special, starting today, 2-6pm, any fall beverage, includes pumpkin spice latte. :).
https://twitter.com/Starbucks/status/512001573002551296

(So, you can order a double, and end up with a quad, if that's your preference).

Did someone say Pumpkin???

My question is, do they use real pumpkins? Love my coffee but I can't see crossing the road for that! :)

I thought of you guys today...guess what I saw at Starbucks this afternoon? :heart:

2a99406bed1d4499b932ab4cf309871f.jpg

Welcome satiria, thank you for joining us. I am sooo sorry that happened to you. I hope you are doing okay... I don't even know what to say, and I'm usually never at a loss for words. :( Please know that we are a victim friendly forum, and anything we can do to help, let us know. I hope the person that abducted you is in custody. If not, maybe we can help in some way? You could be a good help in Christina's case with your experience. :grouphug:

I know what you mean about upper class sickos.

:welcome5:

I pray for the best but I have to doubt if more info will be put out until this story goes dead locally if the Plano PD cant make any moves soon. The DFW metroplex has so many stories it will be a battle soon for any airtime. That is when her mother will be forced to give more details to keep the case alive and make the news. Hope it doesn't have to come to that, but with 3 weeks coming up this Saturday I think it could be the way things start playing out.

There has been a lot of levity in this thread. Sometimes that is needed in such serious situations to keep us sane. This is a terrible, terrible situation. I really hope Christina's mom and family are managing as best as can be expected. I wish there was more we can do to help.

Keep up the great work, everyone.

Re: trafficking, I haven't seen any stats posted for that area. Sorry if I'm missing it. :lookingitup:

http://www.dallaswomensfdn.org/programs-research-human-trafficking

"Texas is a hub for international human trafficking because of its many busy interstate highways, international airports, countless bus stations, the shipping commerce through the Gulf of Mexico, and its shared border with Mexico. This border is North America’s number one supply site for young children used in sex and labor trafficking."

Welcome glad to hear you survived and can talk about it. Probably not easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member