GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think that the guy that walk with her did anything to her.

Why not? I do. He was last seen person with her. Possibly leaves for the weekend after she disappears. Hasn't helped search and hasn't posted anything about her missing. Pretty strange for a "friend" IMO

I would like to address this issue.. I may come off as a bit abrupt about this.. but I do have experience in this subject matter.

This is a real concern I have ..and actually am wondering why you would think I might be way off base by pointing out a physical characteristic that actually that might be a concern for a medical issue. One of which is either known or unknown.

Do you honestly think a Eating Disorder is about just being thin and dieting?? Spend time with any body who is in a controlled treatment facility for an Eating Disorder..and ask them if they did it to be thin and healthy. The answer is NO.

Oh... this hits so close to home. Thank you!

Why not? I do. He was last seen person with her. Possibly leaves for the weekend after she disappears. Hasn't helped search and hasn't posted anything about her missing. Pretty strange for a "friend" IMO

Well I think he dad said they had gone to school together but they were not close friends.
Another thing On many missing persons cases I have followed the ppl last seen with the missing person dosent usually search....Legally I think that's the right thing to do.
JMO

How do u know he has not searched? we don't even know who he is.
And if he is innocent then he wouldn't know she went missing and it was a holiday and a ton of ppl went out of town.
I don't think he had anything at all to do with it but that's just me.

It was from FB, from her employer, stating Fri she was upset & crying because she found out her BF was cheating on her. So per WS it's a rumor.

Sometimes I wish we could get these tidbits into MSM. Maybe we could encourage the local news to interview her so she could say it officially so we could officially access it as a point of discussion?

Not
she was on the left ...... he was on the right

officer says they split off

she went left ........ he went right

her car was parked right as well ... per the report and her dad in the vid

but she went left

That puts us back to yet another camera. If she went left then why wouldn't this little gem above the back door at Henry's caught something?

image.jpg

Well I think he dad said they had gone to school together but they were not close friends.
Another thing On many missing persons cases I have followed the ppl last seen with the missing person dosent usually search....Legally I think that's the right thing to do.
JMO

How do u know he has not searched? we don't even know who he is.
And if he is innocent then he wouldn't know she went missing and it was a holiday and a ton of ppl went out of town.
I don't think he had anything at all to do with it but that's just me.

Her friend who posts here has indicated who it was. You're entitled to your opinion just like I am. I just have my couple thoughts on who it probably is.

Looking back at the latest video showing the dad indicating where her car was parked, I'm confused, also. Where he is walking is a large level area of parking in front of a large exit/opening and that just doesn't jive with what I look at on Google Maps.

Looking back at the latest video showing the stepdad indicating where her car was parked, I'm confused, also. Where he is walking is a large level area of parking in front of a large exit/opening and that just doesn't jive with what I look at on Google Maps.

Good..glad I am not the only one that has caught on ..:fence:

I feel like Ace Ventura Pet Detective

I just found Snowflake !!!!!

Here is the reason why
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sgYoyN27kuVBtyb05EkfYXw!2e0

Yes!! In the last part when he is in the garage and saying "she has a heart of gold" (around 3:50) you can see the drive through ordering thing just beyond the low wall. This means that her car was parked on the eastern half of the garage. The whole time I thought they entered via the south entrance and split off with she going to the left (West) and the friend going to the right (East) but now this changes things.

So this is very very confusing... Remind me how we know that they entered via the entrance by Potbelly's?? My head is spinning at this point. I thought a news reporter basically stood at the south entrance pointing out the camera, etc.

Yes!! In the last part when he is in the garage and saying "she has a heart of gold" (around 3:50) you can see the drive through ordering thing just beyond the low wall. This means that her car was parked on the eastern half of the garage. The whole time I thought they entered via the south entrance and split off with she going to the left (West) and the friend going to the right (East) but now this changes things.

So this is very very confusing... Remind me how we know that they entered via the entrance by Potbelly's?? My head is spinning at this point. I thought a news reporter basically stood at the south entrance pointing out the camera, etc.

This is the play on words..

What the officer said at 1:13
He went to the right because that is where he WAS parked
and She went to the left because she WAS parked over there...

The car never left the garage...
she must have moved the car from the west to east side before she left... because her car was found STILL locked and parked in the garage.

About the parking: all I can figure is that they entered from the south entrance, BOTH took a right hand turn and then as they were both walking toward the east side of the parking garage he went to the right where his car was and she went just left. That would put them on the same level and on the east side of the garage as we can see from where the dad is indicating she parked. I believe that if you turn left after entering the garage, you are going up the ramp to the second level of parking.

If this is the case, the friend could have left via the south exit and been seen on that same camera that filmed them walking in and not paid any attention to her getting into her car since it was across the aisle and behind him.

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member