GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, any one of the three, can put one at a level of high risk for self harm....physical body shut down absolutely a terrifying possibility especially if substances are mixed, and if an eating disorder is a possibility there are internal compromises as well as chemical compromises already going on in the body vs the body of an underweight, thin person. IMO or I guess basing it off my intuition, I do not think Christina hurt herself intentionally....it just doesn't feel right to me after seeing how lively and fun she appears in pictures, but again that's just my feeling ya know...

Thank You so much for sharing your insight.
Keep Strong in your recovery. Keep Sharing your story .. Encourage those walking in that path to Seek another route. It only takes 1 voice to make a difference in a moment.

Speculation on my part, but I think it has something to do with the lake party they both were at that Friday (iirc). Maybe there were pictures? Or video, etc?

Pings don't take the actual phone to know where someone was (Elvis and Dunn case prove that).

Asking for the phone leads me to believe police are making sure there is no evidence on the phone from previous nights.

I am confused ??? What Lake Party on Friday?

Actually that may be old video, but it haven't seen it anyway... I really can't tell...

I think they went to lake on Wednesday, not Friday

She went to a party on a boat with her friends and then went to a bar and then to a friends apartment nearby.
I recall reading she was at Lake Lewisville on Wednesday. I've never heard Friday. Is this something new?

Thank You so much for sharing your insight.
Keep Strong in your recovery. Keep Sharing your story .. Encourage those walking in that path to Seek another route. It only takes 1 voice to make a difference in a moment.

TXYorkieMom,
Thank you! Your kind words have touched me!
Let's keep our fingers crossed for a break through tomorrow!

Speculation on my part, but I think it has something to do with the lake party they both were at that Friday (iirc). Maybe there were pictures? Or video, etc?

Pings don't take the actual phone to know where someone was (Elvis and Dunn case prove that).

Asking for the phone leads me to believe police are making sure there is no evidence on the phone from previous nights.

I read she was actually there wednesday not Friday per her friend who posts here I believe. Friday she was at work and crying per her boss.

It is a 2:42 report
Boyfriend Interview from 0:36 to 1:00 of 2:42
then
Boyfriend Interview from 2:05 to 2:22 of 2:42

If he is smart he would lawyer-up. Which might explain lack of any additional interviews and communication from him. JMO

The part about BF cheating was from FB...so a rumor as far as WS goes.
Also we don't know that he refused to give his phone sooner. Perhaps he was not asked until the 6th. I don't know that I would think to say "here, take my phone" right away, if not asked.

Don't you think LE would want to see his phone sooner since she was trying to call him all night?
I would think that's the first thing they would ask for.

I would think that if you are a skateboarder, as her bf is, your view of the landscape would be very different. He probably knows every nook & cranny to hide a body. Skateboarder's ride sidewalks and walls etc and probably have an opportunity to see areas we never see, or would never look.

Where do skaters hang out ..I mean is it like a specific place ?

Where do skaters hang out ..I mean is it like a specific place ?

Yorkie Mom,

There is a huge skateboard "park" in Lewisville off Rail Road. I walked around the pond there a few times with my sweetheart.

They skate parking garages!
Under overpasses,
Parks
Parking lots.
anyplace that has steps or railings.
anyplace that has something concrete they can jump up on.

They don't always go to skateparks.
Cops chase them away from many places.

Don't you think LE would want to see his phone sooner since she was trying to call him all night?
I would think that's the first thing they would ask for.

This crime show I had on today, LE never bothered with phones until the second or third week of a murder investigation and once they did,they could see at once that the widow and son had planned the murder. So I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1