GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone here either confirm or deny that the apartments that Christina and her friend walked from to get to the parking garage and their cars was a 15 to 20 minute walk? I think it was briefly discussed that someone could have dropped them off at the garage from the apartment??

Maybe that's why she wanted to go home

I bet it is and the more I think about it I believe he was being a real jerk to Christina that night. It was obvious to her friends that she was upset, so I think he was being a real *advertiser censored**hole. Doesn't make him a killer, but it sure doesn't make me like him very much either.

Got an invitation from Kim Ward Brown on the Find Christina page on FB for the Find Nina Candlelight Ceremony. I live about 40 miles north of Allen and thinking seriously about going.
Went shopping in Plano/Allen area last Sunday and was so disappointed to not see any billboards along the hwy. and only one missing poster at a gas station on Legacy. :gaah: We went to Watter's Creek, Market Street at Watter's Creek and Whole Foods. Not a missing poster one. Of course there could have been some that I didn't see.

I got one too. It's over 200 miles for me to go :sigh: and I'm not familiar driving in that area at all. Of course, I could use my GPS, but I have to work Friday at 5 a.m. :candle:

I bet it is and the more I think about I believe he was being a real jerk to Christina that night. It was obvious to her friends that she was upset, so I think he was being a real *advertiser censored**hole. Doesn't make him a killer, but it sure doesn't make me like him very much either.

I didn't like him after the video lol.

I bet it is and the more I think about I believe he was being a real jerk to Christina that night. It was obvious to her friends that she was upset, so I think he was being a real *advertiser censored**hole. Doesn't make him a killer, but it sure doesn't make me like him very much either.

I agree !!
I would be ready to have left earlier than 4a
in fact I would have just showed up back home unannounced

Sorry I couldn't understand his mumblings either.

Me either txyorkiemom! Something about he couldn't do this now and then I could hear Christina's mother in the background saying that's enough questions or something like that. I wish she could have let the interview continue and he could have spoken without mumbling.

Me either txyorkiemom! Something about he couldn't do this now and then I could hear Christina's mother in the background saying that's enough questions or something like that. I wish she could have let the interview continue and he could have spoken without mumbling.

Could you please post a link to the interview? Thanks!

I didn't like him after the video lol.

Is there someone on here that is somewhat of an "BODY LANGUAGE or Facial Expression Expert" ????

In that vid ... sounded like Christina's Mom was a little frustrated with that part

Which brings us back to this guy who walked her out. Who has not been named a poi or suspect, yet.

LE, throw us a cookie so we can help. Now we have the "safety meeting"----is this just C.Y.A,, or is there more to it?

Just looking at a map...has LE checked the water at Bethany Lakes Park in Allen? Not sure if it actually has water but the map looks like there are several lakes at that location.

[/B]

I remember his name and face very well, trust me. Trying to remember in which mp I came across him, if it was not a bulletin...

His face looks familiar to me too..and scary...I live in the area and I dropped three teenage girls off for two hours alone at The Shops Of Legacy the weekend before CM disappeared. It was working hours and they are black belts but still...scary...

Random question, and I apologize if this was discussed and I missed it. The police say three vehicles left the garage after Christina entered it, but they are unable to tell them apart. So is it possible that someone drove Christina out of there in her own car and later returned it to the same parking spot?

I am no expert but IMO he seems genuine and I get no bad vibes from that video. I feel bad for the guy. I had fights with boyfriends and left for a few days and never picked up the phone and I do not find that unusual at all. I remember one relationship where we were always arguing and we said some really nasty things to each other, I mean, that's what fighting is all about really. I would say 'it's over' and he would say 'fine' and I would shut the door and leave and want nothing to do with him (for the time being).

I wonder if he was just a major jerk to her and she made a last minute decision to hurt herself. When I think of reasons people commit suicide I think either they are being abused/bullied, severe financial problems, cheated on/or bad breakup, or some serious mental illness.

JMO.

Random question, and I apologize if this was discussed and I missed it. The police say three vehicles left the garage after Christina entered it, but they are unable to tell them apart. So is it possible that someone drove Christina out of there in her own car and later returned it to the same parking spot?

I have thought this from the beginning. She was not reported missing for 4 days so it could have been any of those days/nights. And if it was night time we already know the cameras would not be able to tell it was her car.

In the video he says

"Because if I had been there none of this would have happened. And this is what I really, I can't do this. I just don't, I'm done."

He is so distraught he can't talk because it is making him more upset.

it appears the video is at the end of whatever questions they had. Why not show the first part? I don't get it.

In the video he says

"Because if I had been there none of this would have happened. And this is what I really, I can't do this. I just don't, I'm done."

He is so distraught he can't talk because it is making him more upset.

it appears the video is at the end of whatever questions they had. Why not show the first part? I don't get it.

That quote can definitely be interpreted in more than one way...

Honestly, there are some guys that may not call, just due to the fact that they are self absorbed & in this case, if the cheating rumor is true, he could have been spending time with the new friend & not want to tell the family, police the truth. JMO. I dated guys like that when I was younger, unfortunately. Still doesn't clear him, but could be a reason for the delay.

Considering he has to know he'll be be the first one people will think harmed her, it seems like it would be a whole lot easier for him to be as open and cooperative as possible as soon as possible. If he was with another person who can provide an alibi why wouldn't he want to clear himself asap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1