GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if he was with the other woman, he might have just ignored his phone / rejected her calls.
(which would add to her potentially frantic state, of her wondering/ knowing if he was with "her"...that is the worst feeling in the world. Been there.

I have always thought that the BF was with his new flame and maybe they were out of town. We really don't know what transpired between CM and the BF.

I'll bet LE will be seeing who shows up as well. You'd figure all close to her will be there. If they weren't it would look a liitle ... odd... and we would have much to discuss after that.

I am tempted to go, but then again I feel weird because I would be going for the snoop factor and that seems wrong since I know a lot of people in town. I just hope they have a break in this case soon!!!!
You can go and show support for the family.

If you want so good food, come to south Louisiana!

Oh my YES! Jambalaya, crawfish pie, file gumbo - me oh my oh! Put a bib on me, I can eat some good Cajun food.

Negligent torts are some of the hardest to win, because there are so many levels it needs to pass through. Even at best-case, with fully functioning cameras EVERYWHERE, could the surveillance have prevented the (hypothesized) abduction? Probably not, it just would have hopefully made it easier to determine which avenue to pursue in the search.

Also, did the (hypothetical) perp know the cameras weren't functioning? That could tear down a case pretty quickly-- after all, there's an entire market for pseudo-cameras and the statistics to back up their effectiveness.

I wish the family could sue the heck out of them, but I just don't think they'd get the results they deserve.

Actually, you get a fancy pants attorney and he could Prove her actions being out that late walking to her car by herself could be "negligent" and throw the entire lawsuit Out.

I have always thought that the BF was with his new flame and maybe they were out of town. We really don't know what transpired between CM and the BF.

Yeah! He probably was with his new flame. I have heard stories of new BF and GF teaming up to get rid of 3rd party whom was considered a nuisance. But, probably not the case here. He had moved on already and she had not.

Reported on Sept 6:
Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Sad situation ... he was the last person she called before she disappeared.....

Did you see his tv interview ??? he even stated he "is mentally and emotionally not capable .....then is muffled

Can some one try to translate this media interview ???

Exactly I think the large t shirt was a sleep shirt annd she just up and said I have to go.

Good thinking! What happened, happened just that quick. That would explain the change of clothes into a larger t-shirt. I love sleeping in my husband's oversized t-shirts.

What I do Find Fault with ... Is why the person he shared his life with did not call 911 after 4 days of no contact.

Honestly, there are some guys that may not call, just due to the fact that they are self absorbed & in this case, if the cheating rumor is true, he could have been spending time with the new friend & not want to tell the family, police the truth. JMO. I dated guys like that when I was younger, unfortunately. Still doesn't clear him, but could be a reason for the delay.

I'll bet LE will be seeing who shows up as well. You'd figure all close to her will be there. If they weren't it would look a liitle ... odd... and we would have much to discuss after that.

I am tempted to go, but then again I feel weird because I would be going for the snoop factor and that seems wrong since I know a lot of people in town. I just hope they have a break in this case soon!!!!

True, support for the family. And imo there is nothing wrong with going for the snoop factor if your goal is to see seek answers as to possible whereabouts/suspects and help attain justice for Christina. jmo

Nobody has to know you're snooping!

:websleuther:

Got an invitation from Kim Ward Brown on the Find Christina page on FB for the Find Nina Candlelight Ceremony. I live about 40 miles north of Allen and thinking seriously about going.
Went shopping in Plano/Allen area last Sunday and was so disappointed to not see any billboards along the hwy. and only one missing poster at a gas station on Legacy. :gaah: We went to Watter's Creek, Market Street at Watter's Creek and Whole Foods. Not a missing poster one. Of course there could have been some that I didn't see.

Dear Lord, I KNOOOOOWWWW THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

"Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and File Gumbo...Cuz tonight I'm gonna see my cheramio....Son of me gun we'll have big fun on the bayou!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnrSvuOx3lk

If you like rabbit food and are gluten free, come to Colorado! We have organic veggies galore (which is awesome, actually) and every kind of granola you can imagine! :biggrin:

You also have legal marijuana. I have friend that drives there to buy it.

qmfr:

"Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and File Gumbo...Cuz tonight I'm gonna see my cheramio....Son of me gun we'll have big fun on the bayou!!!"

If you like rabbit food and are gluten free, come to Colorado! We have organic veggies galore (which is awesome, actually) and every kind of granola you can imagine! :biggrin:

Sorry for the O/T, but omg, look what I just found on youtube. How adorable is this??!!! (4 year old performing "Jambalaya" for a crowd going wild!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57sfRo26fAc

Honestly, there are some guys that may not call, just due to the fact that they are self absorbed & in this case, if the cheating rumor is true, he could have been spending time with the new friend & not want to tell the family, police the truth. JMO. I dated guys like that when I was younger, unfortunately. Still doesn't clear him, but could be a reason for the delay.

True he could have spent 4 days with someone.
But when your gf has called u at least 15 times and she has not returned home nor called u again after that
For 4 days hello.........

I was thinking it was so weird he didn't report her missing sooner, especially with her dog left behind (there's no way I'd even leave my dogs with my husband if I thought we were separating/cheating/whatever, but then again I'm a little crazy about my dogs :)) But after reading your post.. They are young and clearly going through something. When I was 20 I was in a bad relationship & when my boyfriend disappeared for a week (we were living together) without any contact the most I did was check police stations to see if he got arrested.. I assumed he was cheating. So, well, yea.

The dog being left behind still makes me feel uneasy regarding the bf not calling the cops but you made me go hmmm

You also have legal marijuana. I have friend that drives there to buy it.

Okay, busted...the real reason I moved to Colorado...

(Can someone please pass the cheetos? :biggrin:)

Sad situation ... he was the last person she called before she disappeared.....

Did you see his tv interview ??? he even stated he "is mentally and emotionally not capable .....then is muffled

Can some one try to translate this media interview ???

Sorry I couldn't understand his mumblings either.

True he could have spent 4 days with someone.
But when your gf has called u at least 15 times and she has not returned home nor called u again after that
For 4 days hello.........

Do you mean spent 4 days with someone at their place or spent 4 days with new girlfriend at his and Christina's place? If he spent 4 days somewhere other than his home with someone else what about the dogs? Who was going to let them out and feed them?

He is Adorable and can play the accordion! Super kid! Loved it.

Do you mean spent 4 days with someone at their place or spent 4 days with new girlfriend at his and Christina's place? If he spent 4 days somewhere other than his home with someone else what about the dogs? Who was going to let them out and feed them?

Maybe that's why she wanted to go home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member