GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His face looks familiar to me too..and scary...I live in the area and I dropped three teenage girls off for two hours alone at The Shops Of Legacy the weekend before CM disappeared. It was working hours and they are black belts but still...scary...

She looks familiar to me. jmo

Considering he has to know he'll be be the first one people will think harmed her, it seems like it would be a whole lot easier for him to be as open and cooperative as possible as soon as possible. If he was with another person who can provide an alibi why wouldn't he want to clear himself asap?

maybe the new flame is married.... Who really knows. I do hope that he is cooperating 120 percent.

MzOpinion8d - love your name!!!

He doesn't strike me as guilty. Just a bit socially awkward.

maybe the new flame is married.... Who really knows. I do hope that he is cooperating 120 percent.

MzOpinion8d - love your name!!!

Do we know for sure there is another woman? ty

Do we know for sure there is another woman? ty

I really do not know but I remembered reading somewhere in this thread, that CM had found out that the BF was cheating on her.
I have no documented proof of it.

Considering he has to know he'll be be the first one people will think harmed her, it seems like it would be a whole lot easier for him to be as open and cooperative as possible as soon as possible. If he was with another person who can provide an alibi why wouldn't he want to clear himself asap?

People all deal with grieft differently. I'm not sure I would be able to speak to cameras if my husband went missing. I would DEFINITLY need to be heavily sedated with a few xanax or something of that nature. I know myself, and I would be a wreck.

The part about BF cheating was from FB...so a rumor as far as WS goes.
Also we don't know that he refused to give his phone sooner. Perhaps he was not asked until the 6th. I don't know that I would think to say "here, take my phone" right away, if not asked.

I really do not know but I remembered reading somewhere in this thread, that CM had found out that the BF was cheating on her.
I have no documented proof of it.

It was from FB, from her employer, stating Fri she was upset & crying because she found out her BF was cheating on her. So per WS it's a rumor.

It was from FB, from her employer, stating Fri she was upset & crying because she found out her BF was cheating on her. So per WS it's a rumor.

Yes it is a rumor per WS .. But being a local this does have and should have a level of importance since it is her own manager/boss/employer that was concerned.

I am glad that he is cooperating with the police. I would be more worried if he was not.

In the video he says

"Because if I had been there none of this would have happened. And this is what I really, I can't do this. I just don't, I'm done."

He is so distraught he can't talk because it is making him more upset.

it appears the video is at the end of whatever questions they had. Why not show the first part? I don't get it.

It is a 2:42 report
Boyfriend Interview from 0:36 to 1:00 of 2:42
then
Boyfriend Interview from 2:05 to 2:22 of 2:42

Speaking only from personal experience, as a twenty six year old female, I've had an eating disorder (anorexia officially diagnosed at 15) for half of my life, and can say that in my experience drug abuse (especially uppers, amphetamines) was a major symptom of my eating disorder in that the initial use started because of the extra weight loss the drugs caused --- only bringing this up because in Christina's case, given her height and weight (which is close enough to mine) IF she were drinking alcohol and not eating (knowing the effects that has on me) it would be enough to totally lower her guard, inhibitions, and instincts---I say this in no judgement---just sharing what I know regarding my own situation and IF Christina did mix other substances that evening to the mix--it just magnifies the effects---I'm not saying Christina even has an eating disorder, or substance abuse problem---I'm just theorizing from what I know of my own situation and how very badly a fun night out with "friends" can end (in my own experience)..... I hope Christina is found safe and soon! So young, just out supposed to be having fun with her friends, it's terribly sad for her family! I'll be saying special prayers for her and her family tonight! Again, did not mean to ramble, or cast any accusation towards Christina, just sharing my thoughts.....one of many.....I still think it has to be someone known to her involved.....

Speaking only from personal experience, as a twenty six year old female, I've had an eating disorder (anorexia officially diagnosed at 15) for half of my life, and can say that in my experience drug abuse (especially uppers, amphetamines) was a major symptom of my eating disorder in that the initial use started because of the extra weight loss the drugs caused --- only bringing this up because in Christina's case, given her height and weight (which is close enough to mine) IF she were drinking alcohol and not eating (knowing the effects that has on me) it would be enough to totally lower her guard, inhibitions, and instincts---I say this in no judgement---just sharing what I know regarding my own situation and IF Christina did mix other substances that evening to the mix--it just magnifies the effects---I'm not saying Christina even has an eating disorder, or substance abuse problem---I'm just theorizing from what I know of my own situation and how very badly a fun night out with "friends" can end (in my own experience)..... I hope Christina is found safe and soon! So young, just out supposed to be having fun with her friends, it's terribly sad for her family! I'll be saying special prayers for her and her family tonight! Again, did not mean to ramble, or cast any accusation towards Christina, just sharing my thoughts.....one of many.....I still think it has to be someone known to her involved.....

Thank You Janey so much for stepping forward. It takes a lot of courage to step in and share when you have walked that road yourself. May you be blessed in finding a way to wrap your arms around those that are about to go down a path that they can not see.

Keep thinking of any thing we might have missed ...

Hugs to you!! Thank you! I just wanted to show my support and that you bought up a very valid point to address! Xoxo

Janey ,
In Your own opinion and experience....
Alcohol, Eating Disorder, Drug Use is lowered inhibitions,instincts and instincts and cogitative reasoning ... also high risk for self harm? Physical body shut down??

Janey ,
In Your own opinion and experience....
Alcohol, Eating Disorder, Drug Use is lowered inhibitions,instincts and instincts and cogitative reasoning ... also high risk for self harm? Physical body shut down??

In my experience, any one of the three, can put one at a level of high risk for self harm....physical body shut down absolutely a terrifying possibility especially if substances are mixed, and if an eating disorder is a possibility there are internal compromises as well as chemical compromises already going on in the body vs the body of an underweight, thin person. IMO or I guess basing it off my intuition, I do not think Christina hurt herself intentionally....it just doesn't feel right to me after seeing how lively and fun she appears in pictures, but again that's just my feeling ya know...

Very true.
LE had their reasons to request HIS phone. Yes.

Speculation on my part, but I think it has something to do with the lake party they both were at that Friday (iirc). Maybe there were pictures? Or video, etc?

Pings don't take the actual phone to know where someone was (Elvis and Dunn case prove that).

Asking for the phone leads me to believe police are making sure there is no evidence on the phone from previous nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1