GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is one on Sept 2 (which is the one that was reported from her parents) at 5700 Scruggs Way. But, there is also one on Sept.1 reported from Henry's tavern

Yes, thanx! Sorry.. I am a little behind.

Yes, there is one on Sept 2 (which is the one that was reported from her parents) at 5700 Scruggs Way. But, there is also one on Sept.1 reported from Henry's tavern
The way I read the list of crimes:
(1) 1 Sept at 11:56pm 'a person' was reported missing to Plano Police Dept from 5700 Block Legacy Drive (actual location not named nor whom the person is)
(2) 2 Sept at 11:17pm 'a person' was reported missing to Plano Police Dept from 5700 Block Scruggs Way (we know that the person is Christina Morris as per msm report - http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_185f33e8-345c-11e4-82d7-001a4bcf887a.html

911 report.png

Kwingfield, I believe in your past posts...you stated you've attended searches and have been at command center, right? What were the searches like, did they give specific instructions on what to look for? Did you meet any of her friends? I just have this gut feeling that whoever took her is attending these searches...Just wondering if they were letting people know where the afternoon searches (or next searches) would take place. If so, that could tip off the person that did this. I am praying they get more info/leads!!!!

I have been at the command center (which is by my house) and following her friends on social media. I can't go on the actual searches bc I'm a single mom of an 11 yr old. I have been around her family and friends. I agree with you that the perp could have easily been involved in the searches. Before Equusearch got involved, every place they were searching was posted online. Everything was very public until this past tue or wed. It would have been sooo easy for anyone involved to see where the search teams were headed and move evidence or her for that matter.

[modsnip]

Ugh! I hate this.... We just need to find her :)

Changing their name due to negative publicity. I guess related to this case?

Probably not related to the case; Great Expections has been around for years with locations across the US.

Out of curiosity .... Wonder If Allen Police Dept also has a call report from the parents home??

The Scruggs Way location is the address of the Apt (friend) that the"After Henry's Gathering " occurred .

Probably not related to the case; Great Expections has been around for years with locations across the US.

My friend met her husband at the GE in Dallas/FW... she had nothing but great things to say about it.

Out of curiosity .... What is the feeling now?
Random?
Acquaintance/Known?
Drug Related-Accidental?
Methodical Planned?
Spontaneous- Fit of Rage

Just from my readings I would say Acquaintance/Known maybe a spur of the moment thing? Opportunity?!

Guess Im gonna have to get my next size up Sleuthing Pants on I think I just gained 15lbs !!
This case has me snacking on Dang Donuts and Pumpkin Spiced Coffee ...
Come On Christina ..Where Are You At Darling?? :praying::praying:
I swear We will make sure you get home to the loving arms of your Parents..

Kwingfield, I believe in your past posts...you stated you've attended searches and have been at command center, right? What were the searches like, did they give specific instructions on what to look for? Did you meet any of her friends? I just have this gut feeling that whoever took her is attending these searches...Just wondering if they were letting people know where the afternoon searches (or next searches) would take place. If so, that could tip off the person that did this. I am praying they get more info/leads!!!!

Thought I would respond since I went on the searches with Equusearch. We were told to look for her belongings and were given descriptions. And, the location was not told to us at all. We were told to never disclose to anyone where we searched....ever.

Thought I would respond since I went on the searches with Equusearch. We were told to look for her belongings and were given descriptions. And, the location was not told to us at all. We were told to never disclose to anyone where we searched....ever.

wow. Were you told never to discuss by TES or Plano PD?

gotcha. So, if you weren't told a specific location to search, how did you {y'all} decide where to search? Did TES just point you in a direction? Sorry for the all the questions, never been on a MP search, so not sure how they work.

Not sure actually. I just saw on my friend's fb when she showed me briefly. Otherwise, it's private.

If there were actual FB check-ins, that would be valuable. If it is his word on where he went, he could have "vacationed" the opposite direction. I would hope LE has been tracking him regardless.

gotcha. So, if you weren't told a specific location to search, how did you {y'all} decide where to search? Did TES just point you in a direction? Sorry for the all the questions, never been on a MP search, so not sure how they work.

We all road together in just a few vehicles with TES leading the way.

Is the Camera,iphone- green case, purse/backpack included in those belongings as stated in the initial reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SierraShadow2139125