GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a horrible feeling to ' hope' this could be Christina. But when I saw the headline, my mind went first to her.
Prayers for her family. There have been many remains found of late and I know each discovery must give them a glimmer of hope that is followed by dread.

Plus, it was Labor Day weekend and Plano has a big soccer tournament that uses just about every field in the city. So, there were likely teams arriving at 7:00 for their 8:00 matches. Jack Carter pool was probably busy that weekend, along with the dog park and bike trail, as well.

If EA hid Christina there, he was VERY lucky, there were probably hundreds of people at that park over the weekend.

BBM
You're right DOJ, but most of us here always thought it must be luck but he sure didn't present as being very smart.

I hope for the families' sake it is Christina b/c I cannot imagine not knowing where your child is. I'm sure they've given up reasonable hope that she was alive so maybe it would help them start to grieve knowing they can bring her home.

JMO

I agree. This does feel different.

Might just be due to proximity of where the bones were located, but from what I can recall this is the first time (reported in msm) that her family has been notified when human remains have been found.

I wonder how close to a parking area these bones were found? He would have had to carry her from his car to this area and left her hidden somewhere off the trail, so it would need to be a short distance. A risky move for him to take likely out of sheer desperation because daylight was looming.

Is there a place to drive up close to the trail?

Excellent information. Thanks.

This location kinda messes with my thinking. If the hiding was here, it was logically before sunrise, which is certainly doable given the close proximity. But in that case, EA really had nothing to keep him from being at work on time that Saturday morning. Was he just that much of an idiot, where he obviously was going to need an alibi for that morning, yet simply didn't go to work to create one? Seems stupid.

But this is all cart-before-horse stuff. Better wait and see if this is CM, and if there's a need to rethink things, before reassessing.

BBM
Unless EA spent the morning buying Odo-Ban & other cleaners, scrubbing his car (inside & out), cleaning himself & napping..?

A lot of you have followed so much more diligently than me. I thought EA was arrested on kidnapping charges. Is that all he is charged with to date ? TIA

BBM
You're right DOJ, but most of us here always thought it must be luck but he sure didn't present as being very smart.

I hope for the families' sake it is Christina b/c I cannot imagine not knowing where your child is. I'm sure they've given up reasonable hope that she was alive so maybe it would help them start to grieve knowing they can bring her home.

JMO
I hope that it's her to for those same reasons. They found a skull and I think that it is perhaps Christina's. Regardless of who it is, I'm surprised because of the amount of traffic in the area, that's all.

I hope and I pray this is Christina!
I feel it is!
She needs to be brought home to her family and loved ones.

You're right.
My thoughts are, if you are looking for your daughter for this long, a courtesy call is because it's going to hit the news. So whether or not they know if it's her, it's a courtesy to let the family know they're going to see a skull and bones found in the same city their daughter went missing. Just my two cents.

We've speculated that EA's recent damage to his car had to do with hiding Christina some place like maybe down a dirt road in a wooded area in the dark. I wonder how this location fits that theory.

Snipped & BBM

Hard to tell... looks like many residential streets & quite a few trails.

There are 2 other people missing from Plano. Christopher Tennyson & a homeless person. Tennyson's home was at Spring Creek Pkwy & Green Oaks Dr. That is approximately 1.3 miles from where the remains were found. The report said he liked to walk the trails to "clear his mind", due to a medical condition. Could be him.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/04/christopher-tennyson-missing-from-plano.html

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Car...a2bc0d414807c9!2m2!1d-96.7231908!2d33.0555849

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/04/08/volunteers-search-trails-for-missing-plano-man/

This is somewhere that could be a place he's familiar with.....

This is somewhere that could be a place he's familiar with.....
Agreed.
I speculate that EA's brother played some soccer as a youth since he later became a football kicker and EA may have played as well. If so, I'm sure that EA visited many soccer matches in support or as a participant so he could have been familiar with the park at that level. Or for swim meets, or the dog park, or events at Schimmelfinig (sp?).

Agreed.
I speculate that EA's brother played some soccer as a youth since he later became a football kicker and EA may have played as well. If so, I'm sure that EA visited many soccer matches in support or as a participant so he could have been familiar with the park at that level. Or for swim meets, or the dog park, or events at Schimmelfinig (sp?).
You posted exactly what I was about to post! Thank you!!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I think this will probably end up being Tennyson, from the sound of it. As much as I hope this is Christina, at least it would bring a family closure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member