GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think they can rule a person out quicker than they can make a positive ID, though. Hopefully, there is news soon. If the remains are in fragments, it's going to be much more difficult, obviously.

I found this when I googled and it's the only place I have found an estimation in skull identification.

"The parents of a missing Indiana University student are waiting anxiously for authorities to identify a human skull found submerged in an Indianapolis river -- a process that will take at least six to eight weeks, the Marion County coroner told FoxNews.com."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/1...dianapolis-river-will-take-weeks-coroner.html

Well, ONE person knows where Christina is for sure. And if this is her, he has to be sitting in a jail cell getting really nervous. About the only bargaining knowledge he possesses is where she is and if this is her that is gone.

Does Christina have dental records on file? I thought matching dental records was usually decently quick. Maybe I was wrong though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Also....isn't the University of North Texas nearby? If this is the university I'm thinking of they are among the best in identifying human remains.

There is a dog park near the area off Custer, and the creek runs quite a ways. This area is definitely a possibility if EA drove down Custer. I just can't believe these bones didn't turn up last February if it's Christina if we believe they showed up because of the lack of foliage at this time of year. Or do some believe an animal could have stirred them up. Really anxious to hear something more definitive!

I hope this is her. I have always thought that EA had no incentive to confess. If this is her, I think he will start talking. Just a thought...

I hope this is her. I have always thought that EA had no incentive to confess. If this is her, I think he will start talking. Just a thought...

Probably "too little, too late".... Unless his conscience finally gets to him :waitasec: (yeah, right).

Guys with local knowledge could EA damage his car trying to get close to this location ? TIA.

I hope this is Christina :please: it's been way to long :praying:

Do we know if EA has tv and / or newspaper in jail ? Does he know these remains have been found ?

Guys with local knowledge could EA damage his car trying to get close to this location ? TIA.

Hard to tell.. seems to be a residential area, with a lot of walking paths (trails).. if he tried to drive on one of those trails, he'd be in trouble.. I live in N. Dallas, but very seldom travel to Plano, so I don't know that area first hand. Only what I see on Google Maps.

I really hope these remains belonged to Christina. For her family, also for a better chance with a jury. He needs to be charged with murder, it is obvious she has been dead all this time, imo. I hope they have the nerve to charge him either way. Other cases without bodies or confessions have resulted in convictions.
Jmo

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the news about the discovery. I have family right there! I've been at the school, the park, the pool just up the "field" and on the trails. It's gut wrenching to think a missing someone has been there for a while although we don't know their identity...yet.

I'm not sure what to think with Chris Tennyson also being from this area but it sure fits with EA's travel history.

I wonder what my family is doing tomorrow.
Regardless, my prayers are with Christina's family and Chris's family, I can't imagine what they're going through.

Police say as a courtesy, they notified relatives of their two most recent missing persons: Christina Morris, who disappeared from Legacy Shops in Plano in August, 2014, and Christopher Tennyson, who went missing in April of last year.

Officer David Tilley, Plano Police Department spokesman said, “If it comes back as a male, clearly we will focus on Mr. Tennyson, that is within a reasonable area of where he would have possibly been. If it comes back female, then clearly we’ll focus more on the Christina Morris situation.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/02/03/plano-police-search-for-more-bones-await-test-results/

Not sure why he'd try to drive in there it's very walkable. I've gone there with my dog and family lots of times and I can't think of an instance someone would drive? If he did I doubt it would cause much damage to his car though. They are clear walking trails. I would guess if this is her, she was out somewhere further away in a more campsite type spot and somehow the bones have made their way to this location. Maybe I will go out there if it's not taped off today and take a picture of the trail.

I would guess if this is her, she was out somewhere further away in a more campsite type spot and somehow the bones have made their way to this location.

From the map, I'm fairly certain there would be no "campsite" or rural type setting elsewhere on this creek, to be applicable to a place she might have been left other than here. The creek/watershed begins in between backyards in residential developments and that's all it flows between, until it gets to this area where she was found that is winding past a local schoolyard/public city park. No campground or rural place to have driven a car into. If this is her, either:
1 he damaged his car here driving into the park/schoolyard itself, getting the car closer to where he was going to hide her, or
2 he damaged his car elsewhere that evening -
....such as, somewhere more rural (in the 4-4:30 window, say) he pulled off the road, tried to rape her, she resisted and ran, he hit her with his car and killed her and put her in his trunk, and he damaged his car driving in or out of that intended rape spot, after which he decided to get a shovel and hide her here by a walking trail in a park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro