GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked him what colour the shirt was... waiting

I have asked him what colour the shirt was... waiting
Well, it could still be her no matter what the clothing is that's found on the torso. The clothing threads were as bad as the key threads...

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Well, it could still be her no matter what the clothing is that's found on the torso. The clothing threads were as bad as the key threads...

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

But if he comes back saying it was an oversized black t-shirt it will make me feel a bit more sure than if he comes back saying it's was a men's denim shirt lol.

Even if it's not her this is the closest we've come to finding her, and it gives me hope that she was not lost forever in a dumpster at The Granite Parkway. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the comments I'm thinking his isn't Christina, but I don't know. Anything is possible. Patiently waiting

I don't think he's supposed to post and describe the clothing on social media. I'm sure cops have told him to be careful posting certain descriptions.

I don't think he's supposed to post and describe the clothing on social media. I'm sure cops have told him to be careful posting certain descriptions.

I asked him on messenger so in private, not on the comments.

Not Christina. Jobin Panicker reports that it's Christopher Tennyson, as I suspected. Heartbreaking that he's been there 1 mile from his home for almost a year. Prayers to his family.

Prayers also for the Morris and McElroy families - I know the last few days have been especially hard. Giving Up is NOT an Option.

[video=twitter;695333715442946048]https://twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/695333715442946048[/video]

We are all praying for Christopher's family today. #FINDCHRISTINA

Thoughts are with his family, hope they can get some peace from the closure...

... Now to find Christina...

Well, now that we know it's not Christina I had to have a good cry about it. I've been holding my breath for 3 days. So many emotions!

I'm glad the Tennyson family has the closure they needed. It's amazing how many times a person is found by someone not looking for them.
The identification process went very quickly, so that's good.

Brought over from Christina's page:

Not Christina. Jobin Panicker reports that it's Christopher Tennyson, as I suspected. Heartbreaking that he's been there 1 mile from his home for almost a year. Prayers to his family.

Prayers also for the Morris and McElroy families - I know the last few days have been especially hard. Giving Up is NOT an Option.

[video=twitter;695333715442946048]https://twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/695333715442946048[/video]

From Twitter: Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 35 mins35 minutes ago
#BREAKING Sad news. Source confirms to me that bones found in #Plano creek belong to Chris Tennyson @wfaachannel8

Thankfully Chris Tennyson's family is getting some closure and I pray for them, but damnit I'm so sad for Christina's family and friends. She needs to be found!

I saw where Christina has dropped all the way to page 8 after we all hoped she was found a week ago. So I thought I'd bring her up to the front page. Besides maybe some of the locals are hearing some news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alondra