GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know his trunk has her blood. We don't know how much. IIRC, it was enough blood that one of the officers suggested she died.
Am I making that up? I've spent over an hour looking for a link, but went down a gazillion rabbit holes.
Female officer, S-something
Anyway, if that is true, I would think they'd charge him with murder though, right?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I had always pictured it as he slugged her in the nose and stuffed her inside, a broken nose would leave her DNA inside there. Then when he stopped and opened the trunk she came out fighting and injuring him.

That's certainly one very plausible possibility. (I'm not committed to any specific scenario in particular, because we just have snippets of facts, and the only fact that really has to be nailed down is her being stuffed IN HIS TRUNK at some point, as that's the abduction, assuming she was there against her will and not to her welfare. And there's no way she was IN HIS TRUNK willingly or for her welfare.)

We know his trunk has her blood. We don't know how much. IIRC, it was enough blood that one of the officers suggested she died.
Am I making that up? I've spent over an hour looking for a link, but went down a gazillion rabbit holes.
Female officer, S-something
Anyway, if that is true, I would think they'd charge him with murder though, right?

1 I think that in one of the hearings, one of the officers testified in such a way that indicated the physical evidence in the trunk indicated CM had been killed. But I don't think any direct claim was ever made to that effect.
2 I wouldn't be surprised if EA's eventually tried for capital murder. They can use the easier-to-prove abduction first, to get him locked away for decades, and then come back and take a free swing at ending him when they feel the time is right, since there is no statute of limitations on that. IMO his only out is a negotiated deal, and the longer he waits, the less incentive LE has to offer him a deal.

1 I think that in one of the hearings, one of the officers testified in such a way that indicated the physical evidence in the trunk indicated CM had been killed. But I don't think any direct claim was ever made to that effect.
2 I wouldn't be surprised if EA's eventually tried for capital murder. They can use the easier-to-prove abduction first, to get him locked away for decades, and then come back and take a free swing at ending him when they feel the time is right, since there is no statute of limitations on that. IMO his only out is a negotiated deal, and the longer he waits, the less incentive LE has to offer him a deal.
And it won't be double jeopardy if they just try him for AK. Got it.

What's going to be EA'S defense?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My guess it will be a defense of trying to pick at the evidence, and hope the jury doesn't see it as proving he did the crime, rather than anything affirmative. The evidence will tell a story, and it will stand without contradiction, because he really can't take the stand and offer his "explanation" to the jury to give them an alternative to believe. Well, technically, yes he can take the stand, but that would be courtroom suicide, and he's not man enough to speak to the court anyhow.

Thanks Steve....I was hoping you would answer this question...I can't see him.on the stand ...all is I see is the defense picking apart the evidence ...but DNA doesn't lie ...only people do...
Any thoughts on who they might put on the stand first ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

In my opinion, I think that the entire group from that night will be put on the stand first. P.P., S.B., S.N.....they can all testify to Christina's state of mind when she left (ie: was she upset about her fight with H.F.? was she stoned? drunk?) as well as to E.A.'s state of mind....which we are well aware of. He was pissed at S.B.'s rebuff and more than likely, he was sexually frustrated and was planning his next move.

In his statement to the police, E.A. had mentioned that Christina was shouting on the phone to someone as they walked to the garage....taking this with a single grain of salt because I think there was a grain of truth to this...I think that Christina was leaving an angry message for H.F. I think it had something to do with running drugs being a priority to him over spending time with her.

E.A. was listening and thought he could seize the opportunity to be a 'shoulder to cry on'. Christina may have got into his vehicle willingly when she left the garage but things turned sour fast. He came onto her and she fought back. I really think that she is somewhere very close to where her vehicle was parked...but I am not sold on the dumpster theory. I think that E.A. or his vehicle would have been seen on some surveillance footage in the area if that was the case. I think she is in a wooded area within 15 minutes of the Shops on Legacy. E.A. lucked out where he left her and its just a matter of time before she is found.

With the trial coming up, I am certain we are going to hear some very surprising details that have been kept out of msm. E.A. tried to cover his tracks but failed miserably. They were on to him right from the get-go.
Let's hope the pressure gets to him and he spills the truth.

All of the above is IMO

ETA that this was in response to Helen_Ready's question above.

Just as a review here is the complete arrest warrant. Page 8 describes the DNA results from the car regarding the amount of DNA present
" he does not believe the DNA source to have merely been touch DNA, but more likely that the DNA source was a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva".

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

He's sunk
Question is between the 04:08 at 121/Custer back to tollway /121 ( granite pkwy ) at 04:56 , roughly an hour where did he put her ? Exhaustive searches drones ect , I think that's where the dumpster theories come into play . From Early Sat AM - Tuesday Evening ( first report ) what was pick up day for the business in that area in 2014?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a holiday weekend so trash would have been collected a day later than normal.

He's sunk
Question is between the 04:08 at 121/Custer back to tollway /121 ( granite pkwy ) at 04:56 , roughly an hour where did he put her ? Exhaustive searches drones ect , I think that's where the dumpster theories come into play . From Early Sat AM - Tuesday Evening ( first report ) what was pick up day for the business in that area in 2014?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know in some cases, dumpster pick-up is scheduled by the business & their needs (some generate more trash than others). It also depends on the dumpster company & their available schedules. At least, that is the way they did it in Dallas County....

For no reason in particular, I don't think he used a dumpster. He would have no way of knowing when they are picked up. So he would be taking a chance of people opening the dumpster and putting more trash in. Also, I don't know at what point it would begin to smell. I could see disposing of belongings or cleaning supplies in a dumpster, but not a body. My sister tells me I try to rationalize the irrational. I guess she is right!

For no reason in particular, I don't think he used a dumpster. He would have no way of knowing when they are picked up. So he would be taking a chance of people opening the dumpster and putting more trash in. Also, I don't know at what point it would begin to smell. I could see disposing of belongings or cleaning supplies in a dumpster, but not a body. My sister tells me I try to rationalize the irrational. I guess she is right!

That is sort of my line of thinking too. Pulling up to a dumpster, in a sporty Camaro, in the early morning hours, stoned & half drunk, with a body, seems fairly risky to me. Most dumpsters tend to be in close proximity of a business, that may have cameras. But, in saying that, he didn't seem to care about the parking garage cameras. Of course, I guess he could have found one (dumpster) in the middle of nowhere.. who knows..

Nearly September... Hopefully soon the family can get answers and closure.

I know it's been said before that EA won't take the stand, but I so wish he would. I would like to her his explanations and answer the questions. Give his version of events. I so wish he could be made to stand up and talk.

Nearly September... Hopefully soon the family can get answers and closure.

I know it's been said before that EA won't take the stand, but I so wish he would. I would like to her his explanations and answer the questions. Give his version of events. I so wish he could be made to stand up and talk.
If he were to make a deal wouldn't he have to explain his crime? Allocate I think it's called..? I swear I am smarter than I sound lol.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

It would take courage that EA doesn't have, for him to testify. He only likes to interact with (and prey on) the vulnerable and defenseless, so he's not man enough to speak to the court in his own words. Instead, he's been hiding behind his mommy's skirt in the past, and now expect him to cower behind his lawyer.

Assume you're 24 living at home working at a cell store ( not a brain surgeon ) you're tired possibly used alcohol & or drugs . Now you just committed a random act of violence and you panic ., now what . Starts driving around the area , according to records had about a 50 min window .

Yet she's never been found in 2 years of searching , where else could she be ? I doubt he had shovel ect in his trunk as I don't believe it was pre meditated . Plus , searchers would have found some signs by now .
If you're familiar with the area there are some wooded areas , but also lots of construction going on . Plenty of Un monitored dumpsters .

Not saying it occured that way , but certainly plausible . Unless some other information comes out in the trial to contradict it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech