GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

I see they say there has been clothing, a dress found. I’m going to have to read back and see if she was wearing a dress. Wonder how intact it would be to be easily identifiable.

Is it usual procedure they would contact families of missing females in the area?

WOW!

I see they say there has been clothing, a dress found. I’m going to have to read back and see if she was wearing a dress. Wonder how intact it would be to be easily identifiable.

Is it usual procedure they would contact families of missing females in the area?

She was last seen on video wearing a long skirt.
Is this in the area of phone pings we heard about at trial?
ETA I found the case map and it is by the tower EA’s phone pinged

https://www.google.com/mymaps/viewer?mid=1m-LfTaW8mWiIXdhHdLQdBlnvH-g&hl=en_US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!

When a mushroom hunter found human remains last year in the general area where Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions had last been seen, both of those families were notified. As it eventually turned out, the remains were those of Kara and Jessica. I have no idea if any other families of missing people from that area were also initially notified.

I know I read they were notified once before, and also the family of a man who was also missing who’s body it turned out to be.

Sniped but partial story from link:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/workers-find-human-remains-in-anna-housing-development:tantrum:

ANNA, Texas - Police are investigating the discovery of a body in an area where new homes are being built in Anna.

FOX 4 talked to construction workers who said they found the human remains over the weekend in an area near Black Willow Trail and Taylor Boulevard.

They had gone down a remote dirt road to clear some brush. They uncovered what appeared to be the skeleton of a woman under some leaves.

The workers said they believe the body belonged to a woman because she seemed to be wearing a dress and had female undergarments.

The Collin County Sheriff’s Office and Anna Police Department are at the scene investigating.

Although the remains have not yet been identified, they were found in an area where authorities have searched extensively for Christina Morris.

looks like they have a cadaver dog now - perhaps the remains were not complete :/

looks like they have a cadaver dog now - perhaps the remains were not complete :/

Lots of coyotes, bobcats and occasional mountain lion in this part of north Texas. Bones could be scattered quite a distance.

Plus, we had record rainfall leading to serious flooding in the months after Christina went missing.

I always felt like she was in Anna, near highway 75 in an area that was underwater due to flooding.

Heartbreaking, fingers crossed this is our girl.

Lots of coyotes, bobcats and occasional mountain lion in this part of north Texas. Bones could be scattered quite a distance.

Plus, we had record rainfall leading to serious flooding in the months after Christina went missing.

I always felt like she was in Anna, near highway 75 in an area that was underwater due to flooding.

I agree. IF this is Christina, she's been missing for over 3 years. If her body has been out there the whole time, the bones would be scattered by animals and the elements.

https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/971465195968229376

Rebecca Lopez
‏
Verified account

@rlopezwfaa
8m8 minutes ago
More
Collin County Sheriff's office briefing media. They say men excavating found remains. They say this area had been searched before in the case of Christina Morris who disappeared in Aug 2014 from Shops at Legacy.

Keeping fingers crossed that this is her

https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/971465195968229376

Rebecca Lopez
‏
Verified account

@rlopezwfaa
8m8 minutes ago
More
Collin County Sheriff's office briefing media. They say men excavating found remains. They say this area had been searched before in the case of Christina Morris who disappeared in Aug 2014 from Shops at Legacy.

Did anyone hear his response when asked if the remains had been found buried in a grave?

She was last seen on video wearing a long skirt.
Is this in the area of phone pings we heard about at trial?
ETA I found the case map and it is by the tower EA’s phone pinged

https://www.google.com/mymaps/viewer?mid=1m-LfTaW8mWiIXdhHdLQdBlnvH-g&hl=en_US

WOW, thank you for that! A remote area and very close to that cell phone ping! Also, the "dress" which could easily have been mistaken for just a long skirt...it's somewhat unusual for women (at least in my areas) to wear dresses or skirts anymore on a night out...that to me increases the odds that it could be her.

Although I always hope for a better outcome, I don't think that anyone is fooling themselves that Christina is out there alive somewhere, so I am just praying that this is her and her family can finally bring Christina home.

Hey everyone,
I think this is what we've known would happen. I didn't expect this lump in my gut and throat at the same time.

Seeing many of you cover other threads throughout the last couple of years, it struck me that a lot of us met on this one.

LOVE to you all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members