GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Together again, all of us. Hoping it's her for closure. Would love to see Enrique get charged with murder. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Hey everyone,
I think this is what we've known would happen. I didn't expect this lump in my gut and throat at the same time.

Seeing many of you cover other threads throughout the last couple of years, it struck me that a lot of us met on this one.

LOVE to you all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup, feeling a bit unsettled after reading this. I really hope it is her.

95a92ed1161fd2b04928a6d174e925df.jpg

Sometimes headlines are so stupid...lol...of COURSE they are human remains, you idiots! Or else they have really bizarre animals down there in TX wearing skirts and women's undergarments!

How long does it take to get an id from the bones?

I wonder if the clothing matches Christina’s.

There is always hope that the missing will be found. I just wish it didn't take so long.

It can take months, unfortunately. When Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions were found, they identified Jessica's fairly quickly but it took months before Kara's were official.

However, if the clothing matches her, they'll most likely give an opinion one way or the other.

I sure wish I could see Enrique's face when he finds out/found out about this discovery.

I think dental records would be a fairly quick way, at least faster than dna. I hope Christina has finally been found and it brings some peace to her family, and fear for EA that a murder charge may be coming.

Can we bring fwd her clothes from that night? (Image from garage and description per flyer....got a million windows open right now....)

“We have had multiple calls of remains that were located. Haven’t always gone out on all these type of calls, because they were often animal remains,” explained David Tilley of the Plano Police Department. “We went on this one when we have confirmed these are human remains.”

“In the event this is Christina, we want to make sure our people are on scene to investigate and help,” Tilley continued.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/03/07/anna-police-body-found/

I think dental records would be a fairly quick way, at least faster than dna. I hope Christina has finally been found and it brings some peace to her family, and fear for EA that a murder charge may be coming.

In the PC he said they were partial remains. Hopefully enough to compare to dental records.

3. When Arochi's car was processed Oct. 6, 2014, more than a month after Morris went missing, crime scene techs found scrapes on the Camaro's undercarriage and several grasses lodged in the metal. That suggested the Camaro had driven off road at some point.

Research botanist Barry Lipscomb identified the vegetation as bermuda grass, crab grass and hairy seed paspalum. The paspalum is the least common of the three and is typically found in wetter areas, near sandy ditches, ponds or shaded, wooded areas.

Sasso said he used the grasses to help develop search criteria. He spent 10 months on special assignment looking for Morris. He also used cellphone records, cell tower records, toll records, financial records and gas purchases to try to track Arochi's movements. Some time was spent looking in and around the Collin County town of Anna, after Arochi's cellphone connected with a cell tower there on Aug. 31, 2014, the day after Morris was last seen.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...-may-missed-christina-morris-kidnapping-trial

One news report said the ME was hoping to make an ID today, so I assume that means there are enough remains to ID her.

Selfishly I never wanted this day to come ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members