GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully, a Collin County judge and jury are sure since he's not the one facing life in prison for agg kidnapping (and hopefully soon murder).

I agree as well. But

I would still love to jack-knife a 48ft tractor trailer upon her boyfriend's toosh for waiting so long to report her missing in the first place.

-just my rant for the day-

I agree as well. But

I would still love to jack-knife a 48ft tractor trailer upon her boyfriend's toosh for waiting so long to report her missing in the first place.

-just my rant for the day-

And he'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of his life. I hope this is a bittersweet day for him as well.

A bright and beautiful light extinguished.
I think many feared this outcome.

Rest gently, Christina !
:rose:

I can't post what I am thinking re. the perp.

Are ya sure that her boyfriend that didn't report her missing for 4 days ; wasn't in that area during her first going missing?

He did have 4 days to hide her body as well.
I still believe there is more to this....
RIP Christina

Glad the family finally has an answer.

Were the remains found because of construction or because of all the record breaking rain?

Glad the family finally has an answer.

Were the remains found because of construction or because of all the record breaking rain?

Construction. An area was being cleared for new houses. The rain could have easily played a factor, too.

So, so relieved that her family will no longer have to live not knowing where she is. Today is my birthday, she went missing from the the city I live in, and I couldn’t ask for a better birthday gift than her family finding her after all this time. I wish I didn’t have to know her name, I wish this whole case hadn’t happened, but, I am so glad she has been found. Now, if it’s what her family wants, let’s hope there are murder charges following soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Construction. An area was being cleared for new houses. The rain could have easily played a factor, too.

Just wondering as that area had been searched multiple times, and as recently as a year ago.

[video=twitter;971876921792491520]https://twitter.com/dallasnews/status/971876921792491520[/video]

Blessings to ner loved ones, finally she can be laid to rest.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;UeWmYCcgIwk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWmYCcgIwk&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=klqizUneUhAHTPa9-6[/video]

I just saw. As much as I am relieved for all who loved Nina, it is still so very sad. I have had a lump in my throat since yesterday. I feel blessed to be able to come here with like-hearted people and share the unique sorrow we feel. Knowing but not actually knowing Christina. I haven't been this affected since Laci Peterson.
Rest in Heaven sweet girl. I am so sorry you were taken so soon.
Special thoughts are with Jonni (sp?) today.

Now the only question that remains is what exactly happened that night? I wonder not only how her boyfriend feels today, but also all of her “friends” who were at that party and also didn’t report her missing..

Just wondering as that area had been searched multiple times, and as recently as a year ago.
You must keep in mind that until recently most of this area was very rural -- lots of animal activity in that area, then and now.

A heavy heart here. This news has hit hard.
From the beginning I felt such a tie to this case and I am so glad she has been found and can be laid properly to rest.
I wish peace for her family during such a devastating time. No family should ever have to go through this.
I can say that Christina stole a piece of my heart... she was a young woman out with her friends for a night of fun that ended in terror.
My wish is that she is smiling down at her family and is now ready for her own peace.
Selfishly, i am glad to see so many 'familiar faces' here in the last two days. I don't post alot but I have read every single post from you all in these 41 threads (some multiple times) and there are so many caring hearts here I am so proud all of your dedication to Christina.
No one ever gave up on finding her and I am so glad she can go 'home' now.

... I remember his reason for being in Anna on 8-31 was to see a friend who owned a ranch. I wonder how close that ranch is to where her remains were found.

Doesn't it make sense that EA might have come up with this "bright idea" to go see the friend in Anna, so that he would have an excuse for going there as he went to hide CM's body? That's what I suspect happened, and I bet he even called the friend, made plans, all of it trying to invent an alibi for being there in Anna if she was found some day.

Of course, the fact she was IN HIS TRUNK changes the whole perspective, doesn't it? What once was a trip with an alibi, is now just a noose once she was found.R

RIP sweet girl. And peace to your still-grieving family whose hard journey takes a less-grueling path.

Doesn't it make sense that EA might have come up with this "bright idea" to go see the friend in Anna, so that he would have an excuse for going there as he went to hide CM's body? That's what I suspect happened, and I bet he even called the friend, made plans, all of it trying to invent an alibi for being there in Anna if she was found some day.

Of course, the fact she was IN HIS TRUNK changes the whole perspective, doesn't it? What once was a trip with an alibi, is now just a noose once she was found.R

RIP sweet girl. And peace to your still-grieving family whose hard journey takes a less-grueling path.

Ahhh ... the all-caps "IN HIS TRUNK". Thanks for bringing in a little levity, I have a very heavy heart right now as well.

Enrique is the idiot we all thought he was, not this grand mastermind who brilliantly hid Christina (you could see the cell tower where his phone pinged the next day, I mean c'mon). He was just lucky for three and a half years.

And rest indeed, Christina. I hope you know how many lives you touched ...

No caps, Steve?
JK
I said on the last thread that I loved seeing familiar names in various places,
I hate that we're all together again under this circumstance, but glad we are all here.
J
:) Thanks for that.

This is a bitter-sweet day for all of us, isn't it? Since the point at which it was clear she was deceased, this is what we have been wanting - a chance for her family to give her a proper burial, to erase their lack of resolution on that front, and some degree of real clarity of how it all unfolded.

And with this, I think that other than a few details of what happened in the interim (between about 4 am on Saturday, and sometime Sunday afternoon), we now have a resolution where the pieces all tie together fairly obviously. I think the state could get a murder conviction and DP if they want one, from here, but that's for others to decide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800
Back