GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew up a little map of the garage. The highlighted portion is the first level, the diamonds are cameras, and the star is where her father said she left her car. It's the only portion of the garage that has two rows of 1st level parking. If what he says is correct, she went left, while her car was to the right. It appears that she never intended to go to her car.

http://i.imgur.com/kEp986g.jpg

Welcome 7dollars! :) Thank you!

:welcome5:

Drew up a little map of the garage. The highlighted portion is the first level, the diamonds are cameras, and the star is where her father said she left her car. It's the only portion of the garage that has two rows of 1st level parking. If what he says is correct, she went left, while her car was to the right. It appears that she never intended to go to her car.

7dollars' map from the above link:
kEp986g.jpg

eta: that's a lot of cameras.

More Than 100 Expected To Attend Plano Crime Safety Meeting
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/17/more-than-100-expected-to-attend-plano-crime-safety-meeting/

"A conference room at the Marriott will be the site of what’s expected to be the biggest crime safety meeting the city has ever held.
Police say the meeting isn’t directly connected to the search for a missing woman, but that’s the reason as many as 200 people are expected to attend."

"During the seminar officers will explain -
- How criminals select victims
– How to be a less attractive target
– How to avoid dangerous situations
Police insist the meeting is not in response to the current missing person investigation.
“These classes are held throughout the year,” explained David Tilley, the Public information Officer with the Plano Police Department. “We are just going to need a bigger venue with the number of responses we’ve had.”

Thanks for the map. That's how I interpret the garage layout to be as well. The thing is that I think what they might have meant when they say that she went left is that she and the friend walk through the entrance on the south, both walked to the right (turning to the east) and then while in that eastern section of the garage, she went left to her car (the star) while the friend went to his car on the right. I think that LE would be skeptical of the friend if he told them she walked into the garage and walked to the western half of the garage to her car if LE found her car parked on the eastern half, you know? That would sound like the friend didn't have his story straight. Instead LE acts as if it is a perfectly logical path they took, so that's why I'm interpreting it that way.

:coffeecup: Good morning everyone! :sigh: Thread 6 and no Christina :notgood: Just listening to news on missing University of Virginia student, Hannah Graham (4th young woman to go missing in the last 5 years from that area). New video shows a man following her on video in the mall. Still would like to see more video of Christina that night, August 30. Be back in a bit. Gotta get caught on Thread 5. Poor Christina. What happened to her? Will we ever know what happened to her? Everyone has posted some great links. Thank you all. Hoping for nice weather tonight for the vigil for Christina! :heart:

Is anybody on here planning on going to the vigil tonight? I'm thinking about going, it's an hour drive for me though.

Is anybody on here planning on going to the vigil tonight? I'm thinking about going, it's an hour drive for me though.

I want to go. My son has football tonight but if it wraps early enough then I think I will go to her vigil.

For the locals...I'm just curious...are there rumors going around about what/who is involved? I know we can't discuss them here, but, wanted to know if people are talking. TIA

Only a portion? So there's more what they haven't released? Wonder why that it is.

I had the exact same thoughts/questions.

After reading for hours and hours and hours, I'm finally caught up. I just moved from Plano about a week before Christina disappeared, ANNNND, I was at The Shops on a date with my spouse. We made a long weekend out of it by staying at the Marriott just south of Legacy (I worked at EDS HQ). It is crazy to think about what happened to Christina and how I know this area because I grew up in D/FW area. I've followed many cases but shy away from posting, however I desperately wish I was still there so I could help!

I'm thrilled there are locals there from WS that have been participating and helping with specifics, especially the parking garage! My thanks to all of you. You rock.

I know a detective with PPD, I'd love to get some details. :thinking: I honestly think they will find her!

Only a portion? So there's more what they haven't released? Wonder why that it is.

If there is more video not being shown I would imagine the police are keeping it close as not to spook whoever they're watching. That video if it exists, would allow only LE and the person who was there to know things. If they let that out for the public it could risk anyone being able to compromise that.

If there is more video not being shown I would imagine the police are keeping it close as not to spook whoever they're watching. That video if it exists, would allow only LE and the person who was there to know things. If they let that out for the public it could risk anyone being able to compromise that.
I read this as, they are releasing the portion that includes her, not that they only released a portion of the part where she appears....if that makes sense. If they had said, "she appears in several camera frames, and we are sharing a portion of those" then i would say that there is more. It's early, so hopefully I'm making sense.

I read this as, they are releasing the portion that includes her, not that they only released a portion of the part where she appears....if that makes sense. If they had said, "she appears in several camera frames, and we are sharing a portion of those" then i would say that there is more. It's early, so hopefully I'm making sense.

I know what youre saying and I agree. I doubt they are telling the public everything they know and I don't expect them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange