GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 1st pic shows the entrance (in the background) that they took to the garage. Such a small place. The DD camera is in line with the row closest to us in the picture, where her dad says her car was. However, I believe they said that two of the cameras weren't working. I don't see a camera on this particular entrance, so it's possible that the DD camera is the one that is/was not working.

This is a view of the CAM13 entrance looking in from Lois (north perimeter) to south Legacy where they entered
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sTQBf5ghtrQqeq1ZWvQvUGQ!2e0

so where was that picture taken??

Is that a skate park??

I was unable to find the location. Thinking it could be near where she was last seen, I went on Google Maps and "e-walked" from Scruggs to Legacy and all around the buildings and couldn't find a building with similar brick/style....I'll keep looking though :)

My there is so much relationship DRAMA in this entire situation

seems if there is an element of a love triangle or rectangle going on.

whatever it is ..it is all tangled .

Any time there is cheating/affairs it can turn bitter and resentful.
and ultimately any type of cheating and affairs involves the real element dishonesty,betrayal and cover-up.

That is a possibility. If that is accurate, it seems that she would be within earshot of him after they split, possibly even line of sight. Looking at the google map of the garage where the star is, it appears to be a small area.

First of all, a big Thank You for drawing up the map of the parking garage - this is exactly what we have been looking for!

While we don't know exactly where the friend was parked, it would appear to be "below" or to the south of where Christina parked. If they were parked on the same side of the garage in the middle of the night, when the parking lot would have had few vehicles, he would have been able to see her walk to her car.

I am concerned as to why have a vigil now?

I think everyone is tired and frustrated.

Maybe also to observe who might attend the vigil? Some perpetrators actually help search as well as attend the vigils. They get some sort of strange kick out of it and also want to know what everyone else is thinking.

MOO

No. I saw that pic right after she was reported missing -- I wish I could remember the exact date I saw it and how many days ago from when it was posted, but I do remember that when I saw it, I was thinking that she posted it and commented about it SEVERAL days before she went missing. It says 2 weeks now, but it could be 2 weeks and 6 days before it changes to 3 weeks.

I pulled the html code and decoded the timestamp when the picture was posted, it came up with Friday, 2014-08-29 20:00:25 So it was 8 pm before she went missing. I'm still trying to look through and see if Instagram posts locations in their coding.

Trying to renew/refresh public interest...the public has very short attention spans...

This and I also am wondering if LE wants to see who shows up and keep an eye on the behavior of people that they may be keeping an eye on.

***Oops, Lalaw2000! Missed your post!

I pulled the html code and decoded the timestamp when the picture was posted, it came up with Friday, 2014-08-29 20:00:25 So it was 8 pm before she went missing. I'm still trying to look through and see if Instagram posts locations in their coding.

The comments under the picture seem to suggest it was taken at the shops of legacy. Good job on the HTML translation!

Websleuthers with special powers! :hero: I must say the picture with the time stamp of 08/29/14 at 2000 hours is quite interesting. His hair grows quick too.

I wonder which ex. Is this the one that is friends with HF. ALP? that would be pretty significant if so. They may not be releasing the "friend" in the garage info because it was an ex bf.
Jmo I believe it's the most recent ex who is friends with her BF and if it were me I'd most certainly have a lawyer.

The comments under the picture seem to suggest it was taken at the shops of legacy. Good job on the HTML translation!

Why do you say that?? None of the comments say anything about the location the pic was taken.
One comment was from a friend questioning if she went missing at the Shops, is all. This location does not look like the Shops to me.

There is nothing in the general vicinity of The Shops that looks like that picture where he's skating. I think the comments are because it's probably the last picture she posted there and people are looking for her - nothing that indicate it was at the Shops.

Christina used #funkytown on photos taken in Fort Worth. I believe #ddd = dirty + Dallas + Deep Ellum.
Moo

There is nothing in the general vicinity of The Shops that looks like that picture where he's skating. I think the comments are because it's probably the last picture she posted there and people are looking for her - nothing that indicate it was at the Shops.

Agreed. It looks older, like Fort Worth.

I've seen this before though, I thought the FTW train station but no images were available matching it.

I think the photo could have been taken in downtown Dallas - Market Street comes to mind. fwiw

I agree, doesn't look like shops.. Looks like downtown Fort Worth maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member