GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DDD I Just read can refer to the 3- D's on the City of Dallas city flag or Dallas is called the "Dirty, Dirty Dallas"

Christina used #funkytown on photos taken in Fort Worth. I believe #ddd = dirty + Dallas + Deep Ellum.
Moo

Ah you are so wise! I didn't even catch that. Of course! #ddd = Triple D, Dirty Dirty Dallas -- yes! And Funky Town is definitely Fort Worth. (I need more coffee... I didn't catch that!)
:coffeews:

Here is another item/tidbit I was pondering: (again plz forgive if it's been mentioned before)
CM's Yooying account shows a night-time pic she took "2 weeks" ago and commented on, which I'm guessing it's probably right before she went missing. Could this pic have been taken by her and uploaded the night she went missing?
Also, does her camera have wifi/gps....like phones do?.....again just thoughts to ponder :)
http://yooying.com/p/797884158170769170_181332952
View attachment 59209
So taken at 8 or uploaded at 8.

The candle light prayer ceremony to bring Chistina home is back at Allen High School out front. 8 pm tonight. It changed back to the school

Not sure why the change but the school should have lots of cameras all around. Hope they are working!

Not sure why the change but the school should have lots of cameras all around. Hope they are working!

Yes I would think that's a good reason to hold it there. Lots of cameras. Functioning cameras. There's a whole security "command center" within the HS, so they could watch the crowd live as long as they hold the ceremony in the right location.

It would be nice if the press could interview a few people at tonights prayer ceremony! Like whomever walked her and a few others. Hint hint

YIKES!!!!!!

I have a bubbly tingling sensation ....

Do you think we might have a clue or lead soon???

Anyone from the DFW area going tonight? I brought it up with hubby last night and he is not really wanting me to go. We live 45 miles north of Allen and he doesn't much like me out alone at night. I think I have told him too much about some of these cases! It frustrates me, but I am glad he cares! I told him he could ride with me and sit in the car (he is disabled), but he said the police would think he looked suspicious and probably question him! LOL! :laughing:

Anyone from the DFW area going tonight? I brought it up with hubby last night and he is not really wanting me to go. We live 45 miles north of Allen and he doesn't much like me out alone at night. I think I have told him too much about some of these cases! It frustrates me, but I am glad he cares! I told him he could ride with me and sit in the car (he is disabled), but he said the police would think he looked suspicious and probably question him! LOL! :laughing:

That's classic. I'm not going bc I have a toddler who would probably make it miserable.

I'm with you Ramblinrose! My hubby thinks I watch too much ID. He says the shows are just giving me ideas on how to get rid of him. Silly man! Why in the world would he think that? :crazy: :whoosh: :hills:

Off topic regarding the missing VA college student, Hannah Graham, but Christina's BF and friends should take note of what real friends do:

"She was last heard from early Saturday morning, when she texted a friend after leaving a party to say she was lost. Her friends reported her missing on Sunday. Police have searched a wide area northeast and east of the campus without success.

Her parents, John and Susan Graham, have said that they fear foul play, but Police Chief Timothy Longo said police have no substantial evidence to support that.

http://news.msn.com/us/more-videos-show-missing-virginia-student-others

all this gives me an invention idea !!!!!

CCTV Cameras that actually work and do what they are suppose to do!!!

Jinx! I owe you a coke. Ha! Great minds think alike!

Did you see the paragraph from the link that I posted that LE is saying they fear no foul play? WTH? There are men following her in the video. Crazy, crazy! I fear foul play just watching the darn video. Okay getting a weird message about my message being too short to post. What's going on?

ETA: Morgan Harrington's mother was on the news earlier and she said the man they suspect in Morgan's death has been spotted near Washington and Lee University.

http://wtkr.com/2014/09/17/morgan-h...y-sighted-near-washington-and-lee-university/

Collage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nASu-u8gHFI[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads