GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bf_starnews is her twitter handle. She said the parking stripes in shops garage didn't match the ones in the photo. This whole story is getting more weird

That twitter handle is a plano reporter. I'm not sure if you mean that or were saying it's the same girl who wrote the article..

I need more than that horribly written article to believe that the walking guy is guilty. Seems like LE would have asked to search his car and if she had been in it, he would have no good excuse if they really were not friends. I feel like we don't have any idea what LE has done or not done as far as trying to clear these people. But if they did not give any LD tests when supposedly people were willing, then they must have other reasons to believe they are telling the truth.

Maybe he is the secret POI or maybe LE really has no clue.

We get it. You aren't a fan of the article.

OK, if perhaps Christina decided to just walk away from everything ... people do it everyday ... now it would be very awkward for her to resurface ... someone here in Michigan reported herself being kidnapped, etc. etc. etc. and it was all a lie, they are pressing charges against her and she is going to prison for at least 4 years. This would be a reason to not come back? I mean it just seems too unbelievable that within a matter of 5 minutes she disappeared with someone else in the garage who walked her to her car whos not a POI. It's just too hard to believe. If someone grabbed her there would be evidence IMO.

That twitter handle is a plano reporter. I'm not sure if you mean that or were saying it's the same girl who wrote the article..

I know that's the plano reporter. People wanted to know who was reporting that it was a hoax and asked what her twitter handle was

OK, if perhaps Christina decided to just walk away from everything ... people do it everyday ... now it would be very awkward for her to resurface ... someone here in Michigan reported herself being kidnapped, etc. etc. etc. and it was all a lie, they are pressing charges against her and she is going to prison for at least 4 years. This would be a reason to not come back? I mean it just seems too unbelievable that within a matter of 5 minutes she disappeared with someone else in the garage who walked her to her car whos not a POI. It's just too hard to believe. If someone grabbed her there would be evidence IMO.
I understand what you are saying. Christina just seems so involved in her life. From all accounts, she is very close to her mom. I hope that's what had happened because that would mean that she's safe.

Good point as to what day Christina was supposed to work before Tuesday. I agree, for most 'office' types, Labor Day weekend would be a long one (holiday). All I know is I read in the first or second thread that her boss tried to contact Christina the second day she didn't show up for work. So much of the info in this case isn't msm therefore details become muddy. I'm sure the original post - whoever put the info out - can be traced back (I'm not up to it right now though as I'm hoping to catch up).

Oops, see below. I began posting too far down.

Yes, odd. I don't trust the text/s though. Can't figure the timing - the last one being simultaneous to the time she was being disappeared. I fear Christina was ambushed and may have been setup. Are people positive that's even Christina in the garage video?

Probably not common to keep them separate. But, just recently, after having all keys together my whole life, I took my other various keys off of my car key fob. My father told me ignition problems (GM vehicle malfunctions) caused drivers to lose control of their car, and were caused by the weight of key chains dangling from the faulty ignitions. Mine looked too heavy so I split my keys up into two groups - why take the chance? I may add just a house key to my car key though because when I changed to a little purse one night, I didn't bring my house key along! I could have easily locked myself out but luckily someone else was at home.

Here's the response to the second question/reply.
Not sure anything has been established/confirmed to be true. We've heard details from CM's mom but those were told to her by various people (trustworthy or not?). First, the dog. Second, the house keys. Along with CM was planning to stay overnight and had changed into a borrowed t-shirt. I'm not even sure if bf and CM were really fighting as it is all hearsay so far. The boss hasn't been interviewed so we haven't heard her tell what she knows directly. Why would Christina leave her house, planning to stay overnight in the first place, if she wasn't sure someone (bf) was looking after her dog? Makes no sense unless it was a last minute decision but when she couldn't verify he was home, felt the need to return home herself.

The cheating on the part of the bf story came from the boss too - said CM had been crying at work upon learning bf was cheating on her. Even if true, wouldn't he still let the dog/s out if he were home? Who told the mom Christina was planning to stay overnight? You can't spontaneously do that when you have pets counting on you. Is bf going to take out their troubles on her dog?

Did bf seem nervous on camera for other reasons?

Mother confirmed about the boyfriend/girlfriend fight ...
Here is transcript from Interview with JVM on CNN
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/08/ijvm.01.html

Here is a theory. Based on http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/ (which still works for me btw) being trueish.

Christina is at the party and gets annoyed with her bf.
Uses her dog as a reason to go home and sort things out.
Walking man hears about her leaving and knows they're parked close, takes keys, says he's leaving too.
Christina and walking man chat and walk to garage.
She feels around in her purse and can't find keys. Messages bf asking him to leave the door open.
Walking guy offers her a lift back to the party to find keys.
She goes with him feeling safe, as they'd just walked half a mile together anyways.
Christina is now disappeared.

I can totally see your line of thinking and I half think the same myself, but there's something that's all a bit "off" about it... Hmm.

Bf_starnews is her twitter handle. She said the parking stripes in shops garage didn't match the ones in the photo. This whole story is getting more weird

what parking stripes in garage vs what photo?? Perhaps she could twitt the photo in question so we could all try to figure this triangle out

I can totally see your line of thinking and I half think the same myself, but there's something that's all a bit "off" about it... Hmm.

Let's see...what is A BIT off. Feel free to add.

BF doesn't answer many many texts and calls
Mom states CM and BF had big fight
BF doesn't report her missing EVER
Boss calls friend after CM not showing up for work
Surveillance only captured on ONE stinkin' camera in a huge complex of shops and apartments
Friends/family don't think anything of not hearing from CM for four days
Vowel guy is not named in msm, though, he is last to see CM
Vowel guy does not contact CM's family
Vowel guy does not join searches or make public appearance

I could, literally, go on and on.

-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

Keys are
A. Lost at Henry's
B. Lost in Girlfriends Car
C. Lost in Girlfriends Apt
D. Lost in Walking Partners pocket
E. Lost Where they went to Go Eat ..... WHERE DID THEY GO EAT?????

Reasons for Christina to want to disappear:

1. Love life was not going so great. She tells boss that her BF is cheating on her.
2. Work is not going so great. Lots of complaints from clients.
3. No one reports her missing for four days. Obviously the 4 days missing with no one knowing/reporting she is missing is a problem.

I agree. Something is "off" about the entire ordeal.

I am wondering if ppd asked that the link be taken down to the article that was up last night bc too many people were asking lots of questions about EA and beaten woman in plano that was unreported.

Has anyone confirmed the girl raped and beaten and left for dead as reported in uptown article??

-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

Keys are
A. Lost at Henry's
B. Lost in Girlfriends Car
C. Lost in Girlfriends Apt
D. Lost in Walking Partners pocket
E. Lost Where they went to Go Eat ..... WHERE DID THEY GO EAT?????

Taken from her purse by.......

The Lost keys sheds a different perspective on this (IMO)
I think they were removed from her purse by the man on video
This way she would ask him for help.
Im really beginning to think she went with this guy.

We don't know if she was missing her house key and the car key or just the house key. It's possible that BF and Christina had huge fight before Christina left to go to the Girls Night Out in Plano. Maybe he took her house key before she stormed out so she could not get back in the house and she didn't know. The fight must have been pretty bad and he thought she was staying with the friends. Christina had second thoughts that night and felt the need to return home, but that doesn't explain the text messages he received from Christina that morning. . . Unless he had failed to pay his phone bill or had really lost his phone. Christina's dad paid her phone bill. Did BF's dad pay his phone bill? Doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState