GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

Keys are
A. Lost at Henry's
B. Lost in Girlfriends Car
C. Lost in Girlfriends Apt
D. Lost in Walking Partners pocket
E. Lost Where they went to Go Eat ..... WHERE DID THEY GO EAT?????

Locked in her car accidentally ??

We don't know if she was missing her house key and the car key or just the house key. It's possible that BF and Christina had huge fight before Christina left to go to the Girls Night Out in Plano. Maybe he took her house key before she stormed out so she could not get back in the house and she didn't know. The fight must have been pretty bad and he thought she was staying with the friends. Christina had second thoughts that night and felt the need to return home, but that doesn't explain the text messages he received from Christina that morning. . . Unless he had failed to pay his phone bill or had really lost his phone. Christina's dad paid her phone bill. Did BF's dad pay his phone bill? Doubtful.

I am relieved to know that a witness and police were able to confirm that he was sleeping at 4am.

They must have been there for sure !!!

Reasons for Christina to want to disappear:

1. Love life was not going so great. She tells boss that her BF is cheating on her.
2. Work is not going so great. Lots of complaints from clients.
3. No one reports her missing for four days. Obviously the 4 days missing with no one knowing/reporting she is missing is a problem.

I agree. Something is "off" about the entire ordeal.

And did anyone ever find her missing house keys? I mean, surely those would turn up if they were just missing momentarily.

I have been looking through police blotter sites and have come up with nothing in that area.

Bless that Reporters Little Heart!!!! She must have heard it from a friend who heard it from her BFF's nail tech at the beauty shop !!

I am relieved to know that a witness and police were able to confirm that he was sleeping at 4am.

I think we can speculate as to who the "witness" was at 4 am and probably the reason behind Christina's last minute change of plans to go back home...:Banane59:

Ain't that the truth! My goodness! They must have Gladys Kravitz and her husband as neighbors. :thud:

I think we can speculate as to who the "witness" was at 4 am and probably the reason behind Christina's last minute change of plans to go back home...:Banane59:

Oh yeah! Hadn't thought of that! Thanks! Yeppers, had to be the new GF. Some of the pieces are beginning to fall into place. Makes sense he wouldn't answer his phone too or check text messages at that point.

Oh about that....

Wonder if said witness was just one of his bro's he does his wheelie Tricks with ????

It appears the reporter likely missed the mark on that alleged rape. It makes me question the rest of her article. I know some of her information came from Christina's mother, but still...I'm not as excited about the new revelations now that I know she reported something as fact that Plano police have discounted as a hoax.

It appears the reporter likely missed the mark on that alleged rape. It makes me question the rest of her article. I know some of her information came from Christina's mother, but still...I'm not as excited about the new revelations now that I know she reported something as fact that Plano police have discounted as a hoax.

Yes, that's disappointing. We have so many locals from that area that it would seem one could confirm or deny that this assault happened. From the article, it sounded awfully brutal. If I lived in the area I would be scared if it really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur